Voted for 2 Cool

Advertisement

BlackBerryTea

Rank 2
BlackBerryTea
PostedAug 04, 2011 2:00 am
Thanks xD
i kinda hessitate to vote cause i cant decide Sad

something came to my mind yesterday its a bit sad you cant directly see on any of the badges that they are supposed to say 'we were here before you mainstream guys' well that text is definetly to long and the badges i made with atext look ugly xD (never thought even one of my badges would be choosen O.O)

i think ill wait with my decission for a bit ^^;

MeiuAngel

Rank 2
MeiuAngel
PostedAug 04, 2011 2:42 am
TBH, none of them are brilliant. I saw some much better ones in the original submissions thread, but unfortunately these are the ones we've been given to choose from. The only one that's even half-decent and professional-looking is number 3.

But thankyou for actually bothering with this section, Venom. It's nice to know you haven't forgotten about ut ^^

LiliHoliday

Rank 0
LiliHoliday
PostedAug 04, 2011 3:11 am
I guess that all the badges, and I mean also those in the original thread, are great. Everyone worked hard to make them. I must agree with MeiuAngel, that there were better ones, but we couldn't just choose from all of them, that's for sure.

Saxophones11

Rank 0
Saxophones11
PostedAug 04, 2011 3:56 am
What?! Why are people not picking the badge I'm voting for? That's not fair! It looks beautiful!

WHY AREN'T PEOPLE THINKING WHAT I'M THINKING?!!!

RAAAAGE!!

gin1010ger

Rank 3
gin1010ger
PostedAug 04, 2011 5:18 am
Voted for number 5.

BlackBerryTea

Rank 2
BlackBerryTea
PostedAug 04, 2011 5:37 am
MeiuAngel wrote:
TBH, none of them are brilliant. I saw some much better ones in the original submissions thread, but unfortunately these are the ones we've been given to choose from. The only one that's even half-decent and professional-looking is number 3.

But thankyou for actually bothering with this section, Venom. It's nice to know you haven't forgotten about ut ^^  

tastes are definetly different.
the one that you call as most professional... it maybe is that from the looks but in my eyes i absolutly do not like it ôo
(sorry to the artist the techinic is really good its just not my taste Smile )

*sigh* still didnt vote u_u i dont know wich to choose ;/

Vaxim

Rank 0
Vaxim
PostedAug 04, 2011 6:35 am
MeiuAngel wrote:

I sorry to say i dont like this post because i feel like post like these hurt others feeling beacuse they tried really hard on them, yes i know every1 has diffrent tatse as well. But still i think you should show respect to thoes who tried thier best.

RoxanaMP

Rank 0
RoxanaMP
PostedAug 04, 2011 8:27 am
Voted!

lkaos2

Rank 1
lkaos2
PostedAug 04, 2011 10:07 am
i dont get it...

4 Winners 6 Choice of vote?

Harmony Guild Leader