espinal19

Rank 0
PostedAug 02, 2011 7:04 pm

SAGE Help!

I need a bit of help with my sage!
In Arena i get about 8 kills and lot of crystal Damage. I always come 2nd/3rd/ or 4th to MVP. But i never actually get MVP.

My weapons are :
AccuracyMoonlight Hammer+4
& DeadlyBrain Scrambler+5

My Armor:
Legacy set +7 All

So far I'm doing good. Although i wanna do better. i want to get MVP -___- lol

Thanks for any help and/or Advice =]
Advertisement

smemarkov

Rank 0
smemarkov
PostedAug 03, 2011 2:47 am
well, in arena if you think u have done decent amount of damage to xtal and players, you should start healing ppl Smile. Its good to get points from every section.

darkbrady

Rank 2
darkbrady
PostedAug 03, 2011 3:18 am
This shuld really be in class guides >.>

Treatment gives immense amounts of points, and is the easiest way to pull MVPs; it's the reason Pallies can pull MVP so easily.

Just hit xtal when you can, kill a lot and drop heals anywhere you get the chance to and you'll get mvp fine.

espinal19

Rank 0
PostedAug 03, 2011 4:09 pm
Hmm I never thought about it that way. During each battle I only heal 1-3 people. I don't like healing due to the fact that once the opposite team sees a Healer they try to taake him/her down so that the others are easier. And I honestly hate dyinq. When I get jumped by like 3 people it makes me mad. But I never thought healing was that iportant. Thanks =D

Altosk

Rank 2
Altosk
PostedAug 05, 2011 1:43 pm
I use the same equipment set up.

SpotlessMoonlight Hammer +12
SpotlessBrain Scrambler +12

Sage Legacy +7

I dont get it mvp alot, but I do have streaks of mvp. use the 38 hammer crit relic to pile on the damage points on players and xstal. Even if they dont ask, heal your teammates if you have no enemies around you. this way you can get points for kills, xstal damage and healing. even if you dont get mvp you still get alot of points.

damienredford

Rank 0
damienredford
PostedAug 05, 2011 2:22 pm
Come to 50.Less OP people and smart sages can easily get MVP.I do on my sage all the time.Don't even really need to fortify your equips above 6 really.And also i'd go watch some of Velcons vids.He is one of the best mystics and who I based my gameplay from.

ObeliskBrian

Rank 0
ObeliskBrian
PostedAug 06, 2011 6:13 am

SAGE HELP
if u want to get mvp u must heal kill and cap the xtal if your rich u can plus everything to +15 and i would get spotless brain scrambler twice.bird form is for running away.wolf form is for dps and gorilla is for tank i think

cinderella3377

Rank 1
cinderella3377
PostedMar 02, 2013 8:03 am
I'm not gonna repat everything the theres said but they are right and dont forget You can now plus 18 things now! Gd luck with becming MVP in the future and if you already have Congratz!

xDDDDD

Kalashnikovaa

Rank 4
Kalashnikovaa
PostedMar 02, 2013 8:09 am
cinderella3377 wrote:
I'm not gonna repat everything the theres said but they are right and dont forget You can now plus 18 things now! Gd luck with becming MVP in the future and if you already have Congratz!

xDDDDD  

Yep.

I bet a person a year and some months ago needs luck.
.... :l

Sarcasm aside~ Please don't necro old topics. Be sure to check the date of when the topic was posted.