Deemat
PostedAug 04, 2011 3:39 pm
Cookies n' Cream Milkshake
all it takes is three simple steps!

What you need:
A Blender
1 Cup Shaved Ice or Vanilla Ice cream
1/2 Cup Fresh Milk or Water
3 Tb Sugar or Condensed Milk.. or any Sweetener you have.
3-4 Pcs Oreo or Any Chocolate Cream Cookies

Direction:
1. Add Both Vanilla Icecream and Milk onto the blender and blend until the texture is smooth.
2. Add the sweetener..and continue blending.. measurements should be based on self-preference of sweetness.
3. Last are the cookies..why? to keep teh fun lil' bits of cookie. you must blend in low-level until all the bits has spread.

..and enjoy.

p.s sweet toppings ftw

..in a sexual way.

silentflames

Rank 0
silentflames
Alternate reality, Celestia of United Kingdom
PostedAug 04, 2011 4:51 pm
Keep the recipe coming, I need things to cook. ( ̄ー ̄)
I want to see which ones will go well with my poison.~

There are no such things as coincidences, everything that occur are just consequences of our actions.

kareian3893

Rank 0
kareian3893
PostedAug 04, 2011 5:29 pm
I like sweets, so here's one of my favorite snacks I had found on a blog. Very Happy

Cookie Truffles
5-6 oz leftover cookies, any kind (I like to use peanut butter, oreos, or white chocolate macadamia nut cookies)
4 oz softened cream cheese
6 oz semi-sweet and black chocolate (for mine, I use semi-sweet and Andes mint chocolate)
1/2 tsp butter

Crush up cookies, and then combine with creamcheese until well mixed. Then roll into balls. (makes 36 1" balls, but I make them a bit bigger) At this point, I let it chill for 15 minutes just cause. Melt chocolate with butter. (DON'T melt white chocolate in microwave EVER) Roll each ball until fully coated, or dip (I just dip) and then place on wax paper. I let the it set for a while, and then dip into a second chocolate, place back on wax paper, and wait until set.
Then enjoy Very Happy

azull1214

Rank 2
azull1214
PostedAug 04, 2011 6:23 pm
time for some devil food!!!

devil food cake xD

with cocoa and fudge frosting.

Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Ingredients:

3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa
1 1/3 cups granulated sugar
1 1/4 cups milk, scalded
2 cups cake flour, sifted or stirred before measuring
1 1/4 teaspoons baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
2/3 cup shortening
3 eggs
1 1/4 teaspoons vanilla extract

Preparation:
Grease two 9-inch layer cake pans and line bottoms with wax paper. Grease wax paper. Sift the cocoa with 1/3 cup sugar; pour into the milk gradually; stir until well blended. Set aside to cool. Sift together flour, remaining 1 cup sugar, soda, and salt. Add shortening and half of the cooled cocoa and milk mixture. Beat at medium speed of an electric hand-held mixer. Add eggs, vanilla, and remaining cocoa and milk mixture. continue beating for about 2 minutes, scraping bowl with a spatula occasionally. Pour into prepared pans. Bake at 350° for 25 to 30 minutes. Cool in the pans for 5 minutes; turn out on racks and peel off paper. Cool and frost devil's food cake as desired.

thanks foxy :D

SaveShino

Rank 0
SaveShino
PostedAug 04, 2011 7:27 pm
Dear lord that sounds . . . amazing Azull o.o

azull1214

Rank 2
azull1214
PostedAug 04, 2011 8:00 pm
hehehe it is good Very Happy

silentflames

Rank 0
silentflames
Alternate reality, Celestia of United Kingdom
PostedAug 05, 2011 1:44 am
Now then, if someone would kindly post the recipe for devil's food cake to restore the balance of this thread.

There are no such things as coincidences, everything that occur are just consequences of our actions.

allibrat

Rank 1
PostedAug 05, 2011 5:07 pm
Lime pie !
6 egg yolks
2 (14 ounce) cans sweetened condensed milk
1 cup lime juice
1 (9 inch) graham cracker pie crust
5 egg whites
1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar
3/4 cup confectioners' sugar

Directions
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
In a medium bowl, whisk together the egg yolks and sweetened condensed milk until well blended. Gradually whisk in the lime juice. Pour into the graham cracker crust.
Bake for 25 minutes in the preheated oven, or until the center is set when the pie is gently shaken. Set aside. Reduce the oven temperature to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). In a large clean bowl, whip egg whites with cream of tartar until soft peaks form. (a-lot) Gradually sift in the confectioners' sugar, while continuing to whip to stiff peaks. Spoon on top of the slightly cooled pie, sealing the meringue to the edges of the crust.
Bake for about 10 minutes in the preheated oven, until the meringue is lightly toasted. Cool to room temperature before refrigerating. Chill for at least 2 hours before serving.

azull1214

Rank 2
azull1214
PostedAug 06, 2011 7:31 pm
hmm ive made pie before but never lime o.O i shall try and make this