AsmodeusLucifer

Rank 0
AsmodeusLucifer
PostedJul 30, 2011 12:37 am

bounty quest C filthy Grub shell, i accepted this quest and

I accepted this quest and finished it and when i was back at regia to turn it in the quest is acting like it hasnt been selected and when i tried to turn it in it is acting like i havent accepted it also tried refreshing after a few tries and it says i have accepted a quest this one so i cant refresh it, but it wont let me turn it in please help

Advertisement

Mikey1962

Rank 0
PostedMar 09, 2012 7:14 am

Re: bounty quest C filthy Grub shell, i accepted this quest and

AsmodeusLucifer wrote:
I accepted this quest and finished it and when i was back at regia to turn it in the quest is acting like it hasnt been selected and when i tried to turn it in it is acting like i havent accepted it also tried refreshing after a few tries and it says i have accepted a quest this one so i cant refresh it, but it wont let me turn it in please help  

I get exactly the same problem. The only workaround is to dismiss the quest and wait until the following day for the Bounty Quest list to refresh. If anyone else knows how to fix this I would be grateful

Saveric

GameSage: Aeria Browser
Saveric
PostedMar 09, 2012 7:54 am
Turn on your Mini-Quest journal UI on the screen and use Automatic Walking to take you to the correct turn in point.

Not all bounty quests turn into Regia Deorum. Filthy Grub is one of the ones that don't turn into Regia.

This bounty quest turns into Arthlan.

If you need to know how to use Automatic Walking see the guide here.

Mikey1962

Rank 0
PostedMar 09, 2012 11:41 am
Saveric wrote:
Turn on your Mini-Quest journal UI on the screen and use Automatic Walking to take you to the correct turn in point.

Not all bounty quests turn into Regia Deorum. Filthy Grub is one of the ones that don't turn into Regia.

This bounty quest turns into Arthlan.

If you need to know how to use Automatic Walking see the guide here.  

Thanks for that. Quest is now complete!