Author Message

I3E47

Rank 4
I3E47
Joined
02 Jan 2011
Posts
2156
Location
Your basement Slovenia
PostedJul 29, 2011 5:39 pm
www.sigtutorials.com/forums

check it out - register also.

People are jerks but tutorials are good.

Advertisement

Zombilicious

Rank 3
Zombilicious
Joined
29 Mar 2009
Posts
1001
Location
behind u United States
PostedJul 29, 2011 6:16 pm
heershadow wrote:
Muahahhaha u has a siggy shoppp!!!!! DSMWC <33333 imma be here alot Shocked

ur example is cute Razz hehe

In-game name : .Ayumii.
Image : http://lh5.ggpht.com/_Q_ng9rQeopY/TExroV1TAPI/AAAAAAAAAd0/qdNtD8ssn2k/Snow-Leopard.jpg
Quote : An animal's eyes have the power to speak a great language.

Snow leopards are one of my absolute favorite animals :3
Also if you use GIMP here are some brushes- http://stylishwebdesigner.com/2000-free-gimp-brushes-for-designers/  


Zombilicious

Rank 3
Zombilicious
Joined
29 Mar 2009
Posts
1001
Location
behind u United States
PostedJul 29, 2011 6:17 pm
I3E47 wrote:
www.sigtutorials.com/forums

check it out - register also.

People are jerks but tutorials are good.  

Thank you! I'll check it out. Smile

heershadow

GameSage: Shaiya Phoenix
heershadow
Joined
27 Jun 2009
Posts
572
Location
United States
PostedJul 29, 2011 6:19 pm
Zombilicious wrote:
heershadow wrote:
Muahahhaha u has a siggy shoppp!!!!! DSMWC <33333 imma be here alot Shocked

ur example is cute Razz hehe

In-game name : .Ayumii.
Image : http://lh5.ggpht.com/_Q_ng9rQeopY/TExroV1TAPI/AAAAAAAAAd0/qdNtD8ssn2k/Snow-Leopard.jpg
Quote : An animal's eyes have the power to speak a great language.

Snow leopards are one of my absolute favorite animals :3
Also if you use GIMP here are some brushes- http://stylishwebdesigner.com/2000-free-gimp-brushes-for-designers/  

 


Embarassed ty sweetie <333 (slowly working on learning Razz )

Zombilicious

Rank 3
Zombilicious
Joined
29 Mar 2009
Posts
1001
Location
behind u United States
PostedJul 29, 2011 7:09 pm
Constalence wrote:
In-game name : Sagitiara
Gender : Female
Class : Hunter
Guild : N/A
Server/Faction : Lailah/UoF
Image : Something archer or Sagittarius related (maybe add in the symbol for Sagittarius in it)
Quote : N/A  




And yeah ASWOMC :/
I still don't know exactly what I'm doing but I'm paying very close attention to turtorials!! >.>
>.< *still learning* Q__Q

Constalence

Rank 0
Constalence
Joined
27 Jul 2011
Posts
6
Location
Hyogo Prefecture Japan
PostedJul 29, 2011 8:19 pm
Zombilicious wrote:
Constalence wrote:
In-game name : Sagitiara
Gender : Female
Class : Hunter
Guild : N/A
Server/Faction : Lailah/UoF
Image : Something archer or Sagittarius related (maybe add in the symbol for Sagittarius in it)
Quote : N/A  




And yeah ASWOMC :/
I still don't know exactly what I'm doing but I'm paying very close attention to turtorials!! >.>
>.< *still learning* Q__Q  


Amazing Embarassed...What means ASWOMC??Confused

heershadow

GameSage: Shaiya Phoenix
heershadow
Joined
27 Jun 2009
Posts
572
Location
United States
PostedJul 29, 2011 8:21 pm
Constalence wrote:

Amazing Embarassed...What means ASWOMC??Confused  


Ahh that ASWOMC was to me she was answering what i told in a earlier post :3

Snowydew

Rank 5
Snowydew
Joined
26 Jan 2009
Posts
3458
Location
United States
PostedJul 29, 2011 9:19 pm
Message me and i will help you with finding fonts and how to extract them from file to program.

On that note, thank you soooo much i love it!

Posted By Aeria Mobile

eba6y

Rank 5
eba6y
Joined
26 Apr 2008
Posts
4905
Location
The land of unicorns. Australia
PostedJul 30, 2011 1:50 am
ohohohohohohohhohohoh
:3

i wants one toooo o_o

.Cuppycake.
Etain AoL

:3 ♥♥ with love and many hearts

RETIRED
Some people get high on conflict and drama. Stay away from it all and live on cupcakes..

MakaScythe

Rank 0
MakaScythe
Joined
14 Feb 2010
Posts
8
Location
Shaiya-Ruhestand Germany
PostedJul 30, 2011 3:45 am
must. have. one! O,O

In-game name : [H]Miharu
Gender : female
Class: Mage
Server/Faction : Beyla AoL
Quote : Jeder von uns ist Kunst gezeichnet vom Leben.
Image: Mhm maybe something peaceful and melancholic?:3

Oh and welcome to siggy-making!:3 Can't wait to see what you'll make me! *-* *bounce*
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: