GM_Venom

GameMaster: USA
GM_Venom
PostedJul 29, 2011 12:42 pm   Last edited by GM_Venom on Aug 10, 2011 1:38 pm. Edited 5 times in total

Early Community: Want to make a Lime Odyssey badge?

[Winners announced!]
Hey Guys,

I know it has been a long and barren wait for information on the upcoming Odyssey of Limes. The good new is, you are about to see me poking my face in around here more and more...which is usually a sign of things to come.

But since you guys are all already here, and have BEEN here.. I thought I would include you on some upcoming activity.

[SPOILER ALERT!]

Next week, I am going to start a poll for which badge you would like for partaking in the early community forum events. Sort of a token for being in the first wave, the ground floor, "I was into Lime Odyssey before it was mainstream" kinda deal.

But! I figured, wouldn't it be cool if players got to submit their own badge ideas? I learned from previous Photoshop events, you guys are fantastic artists.

So! If you would like to submit a badge to be entered in the voting, here are the only parameters:
  • The image must be 50x50 pixels, and under 150kb.
  • Obviously no offensive words or imagery
  • You may enter as many as you wish, but only 1 per account will be ultimately picked.
  • While it doesn't have to say Lime Odyssey on it at all, some connection to the game should be present.
  • You must submit your entry by Tuesday, August 2nd (I know, short notice, sorry.)

Here is an example:

We will pick our favorite 4, and they (plus some staff additions, unless you just make us look silly.) will be voted upon to be the OG LO badge of honor!

Winners!
Here are the 4 picks that will go on to the voting! (In no particular order)

• by BlackBerryTea
  • by Kikazu_san (This one will have to be mildly re sized)
  • by banishga
  • by KrossX

Congratulations!
Advertisement

missraccoon

Rank 0
missraccoon
PostedJul 29, 2011 12:58 pm
I do! P: Must!

Skrap01

Rank 0
PostedJul 29, 2011 1:07 pm
I'm down, down like a syndrome.

banishga

Rank 0
banishga
PostedJul 29, 2011 2:19 pm
Are we allowed to submit more than one badge if we can't decide which we prefer ?

.Felina.

Rank 3
.Felina.
PostedJul 29, 2011 2:32 pm   Last edited by .Felina. on Jul 30, 2011 10:16 pm. Edited 6 times in total
(Edited for organization reasons)

Animated Badges:
(Just in case we can make these and they are accepted. Yes they are below the limit of 150 kb. I do believe that they are in the range of 30-40 kb.)

Regular Badges:
(These I think are below 10 kb.)

(The last one is made from a banner/signature I made for LimeOdyssey.)

Pictures I used
[X][X][X]

banishga

Rank 0
banishga
PostedJul 29, 2011 2:44 pm   Last edited by banishga on Jul 30, 2011 4:41 am. Edited 1 time in total
Well, here's mine, I guess. I'll edit it down to just one if we can't have more than one submission.

(edit)

GM_Venom

GameMaster: USA
GM_Venom
PostedJul 29, 2011 5:07 pm
Yep, enter as many times as you want! Please take a moment to re read the post, as I have changed the rules slightly.

The biggest thing to note is the deadline is now Tuesday, not Wednesday. I will need to be able to start the poll by Wednesday.

Darkest_Magi

Rank 0
Darkest_Magi
PostedJul 29, 2011 5:42 pm
Off topic:
Y U invade r 4ums omg o-e

On topic:
I r bad at teh photoshoppers, and don't feel like tearing stuff off the site >_> so sad

dan2much

Rank 2
dan2much
PostedJul 29, 2011 6:05 pm

It's the best i could do Razz (not that good of an artist)

background is Mugen Souls

SaveShino

Rank 0
SaveShino
PostedJul 29, 2011 6:16 pm

Oh really ? ? ?

I might attempt to make one ^ ^
I'm pretty decent at artwork . . . Hmm . . . What to make, what to make?