SideWays409

Rank 0
PostedJul 27, 2011 6:03 am

My Aeria account has been "blocked"

"I keep trying to log in and it tells me my password or account is wrong. So then i tried to retrieve my password and to my surprise, i got this message.

"Sorry. The account has been blocked due to violation of our terms of service."

I dont really have any clue what this could be about. I dont remember the last time i logged in, but it wasnt that long ago. I just got accepted to Realm of the Titans so i really want to play. I honestly have no clue how its possible that i am violating any terms of service. This must be some type of error. Can you guys help me?? Or atleast give me more info into why my account has been blocked.? I dont even know when my account could have been blocked. Please help me guys... this is pretty weird."

I sent that email above to info@aeriagames.com. Sadly i got a email back saying that the message isnt going through because the domain rejected it. Now i dont know what to do.

My original account is SideWays408. I have not played any aeriagames in a while but Realm of the Titans just opened up so i decided to give that game a try. I tried to log int o the Aeriagame website but for some reason it isnt letting me. Then i tried to retrieve my password and that iss when i got this message.
"Sorry. The account has been blocked due to violation of our terms of service."
Honestly i am extremely shocked about. I have not even played an Aeriagame in a while and the last game i did play was Eden Eternal. I have absolutely no idea why my account SideWays408 could have been blocked from the website aeriagames website. I have no clue what is going on.
Since i cannot log in i also cannot send a ban ticket with that account, not that it matters since im blocked from the website and not any games. So i created this account in hopes to try sending a ticket with this account but giving them information about my other account in the subject box. I dont know if that will work and i certainly dont have high hopes for it. This is a account im using to just communicate with people to try and resolve this issue.
So anyone have any advice about how i deal with this problem?? I guarantee this whole thing is a error because i have done absolutely nothing to violate any kind of agreement and thats because i have not even logged in to this website for longer then a few seconds.
Someone help please or get me someone that can.

Read the whole post before you give me advice, that way we can keep useless posts out. Thank you guys.

Again, the account im talking about is SideWays408. This account i just created right now so i am able to communicate.
Advertisement

SailorSpira

Rank 5
SailorSpira
PostedJul 27, 2011 6:13 am
You need to send a ticket, under Ban Appeal. The help section is very out of date think it was last updated early 09. Ticket is the only way to get in touch with a GM and find out about a ban, you don't ahve to be logged in to use it so you cans end them from a blcoked account and a response will be sent to your registered Email.

SideWays409

Rank 0
PostedJul 27, 2011 6:21 am
SailorSpira wrote:
You need to send a ticket, under Ban Appeal. The help section is very out of date think it was last updated early 09. Ticket is the only way to get in touch with a GM and find out about a ban, you don't ahve to be logged in to use it so you cans end them from a blcoked account and a response will be sent to your registered Email.  

In my post i stated that i did send a ticket. I just am not sure that will help. Btw what should i put for character or server since i wasnt banned from a game??

It seems like there isnt any type of protocol for this. I guess we will see if they respond to me within 48 hours.

Serynh

Rank 0
PostedJul 27, 2011 3:34 pm
you're not the only one that that has happend to mate. the same exact thing happend to me. i last logged in a few days ago to check when the beta starts and now i look and see that the account is blocked. did they mess something up when they sent the beta invites for it or something?

the Ban Appeal page is strictly for games in case you did something in there and got your account banned from a game, not the account blocked from the site itself. it would be really helpful if a GM would actually answer this instead of other users.

i doubt either me or sideways broke any laws and this is a wrongful denial of our access (unless they messed up again like they did with DOMO and Megaten).

GMPaladin

Rank 4
GMPaladin
PostedJul 27, 2011 3:39 pm
Hello guys!

If your account has recently been banned, you should definitely fill out a Ban Appeal form using our Contact Us system! You can do so here: http://www.aeriagames.com/contact

If you are unsure which game to select, either choose the one you most recently played or choose the option "Portal" which refers to the Aeria Games website.

If you are otherwise confused about what to enter, just enter as much information as possible and fill out the rest with "I don't know"

Hope this helps!