BigNakedBob32

Rank 4
BigNakedBob32
PostedJul 25, 2011 5:55 pm   Last edited by BigNakedBob32 on Aug 19, 2011 1:13 pm. Edited 3 times in total

Heroic Trial FAQs

Introducing Heroic Trials; Fort Verdure and Ulta Hall!
Heroic Trials FAQs

What are Heroic Trials?
Heroic Trials are earlier dungeons that have been beefed up to provide more of a challenge for our level 50+ players. These trials include stronger monsters and far better items to be dropped.

Where do I go to start the Heroic Trials?
To start the Heroic Trials you will need to visit Inna in Aven. Inna is located at X457, Y393 near Guild Quest Officer Kaiser.

What are the requirements?
Trial: Fort Verdure - 5-Player
  • The player should first be part of a party or raid. (preferably party)
  • Players wanting to join the dungeon need to be at least lvl 50.
  • Players joining need to have already completed the main quest line "Fort Verdure" in Tranquil Hill.

Trial: Ulta Hall - 8-Player
  • The player should first be part of a raid.
  • Players wanting to join the dungeon need to be at least lvl 50.
  • Players joining need to have already completed the main quest line "Ulta Hall" in Valley of Kings.

For previously released Heroic Trials; Angor Quarry and Vileshark HQ, please refer to this thread.

Are there any special drops from these Heroic Trials?
Some of the drops include; Chaotic Hearts, Demonic Remains, Yellow Blueprints for Lv 50 Equipment, Lv 50 Yellow Equipment, Lv 50 Trophies.

How many times can I run the Heroic Trials in a day?
You can run the Heroic Trials up to 10 times a day. This means each run, no matter which one you run, counts towards the total for the day. (2 Angor, 4 Vileshark, 3 Ulta and 1 Fort Verdure would be an example of 10 runs.)

The counter does not count a 24 hour period from when you first run but counts down until 12am server time (EDT). When the server hits 12am the counter is reset allowing you to run 10 more trials.

Can I get any Trophy Fusion Blueprints from these Heroic Trials?
Yes! Ulta Hall - 8-Player has a Trophy Fusion Blueprint as a Break Point drop on the last boss.

Why can't I use the portal in Ulta Hall?
PLEASE READ THIS SECTION
To Activate the portal in Ulta Hall you must defeat the 2 escaping Zumi that spawn at X255 Y130 and head towards the entrance of Ulta Hall.

The two Zumi are Escaping Supervisor and Escaping Team Member

The Escaping Supervisor will spawn when you kill Kenny. The Escaping Team Member will spawn when you kill Gamera.

The party will receive a buff upon killing each Zumi.

Power of Holy Sword Transfer comes from killing the Supervisor and Will of the Warlord Transfer comes from killing the Team Member.

Once the party has obtained the two buffs they need to talk to Gray at the docks (X130 Y250) to activate the portal. After that they should be able to walk through the portal to face the final boss.

If either Zumi escapes the party will be unable to activate the portal.

If you have further questions or concerns please post them in this thread or via the Contact Us.

Thanks for reading Smile

Advertisement

kiatsu

Rank 4
kiatsu
PostedJul 25, 2011 7:58 pm
Thanks for the info Bob, it was quite helpful Very Happy

~ Under Construction ~

Max_ManX

Rank 1
Max_ManX
PostedJul 26, 2011 6:45 pm
If you enter FV in a raid, you wont get any EXP/CP/Drops just for clarification btw.

Cometa_Reyez

Rank 0
PostedJul 26, 2011 8:37 pm
Max_ManX wrote:
If you enter FV in a raid, you wont get any EXP/CP/Drops just for clarification btw.  

Lol I don't know much about how raid parties work, but I only tried them twice and as far as I know nothing is gained. I guess that's just different for Heroic Tales? c(=

jm2900

Rank 0
jm2900
PostedJul 26, 2011 9:38 pm

Champion Collussus

what i said up there
where do u get a Champion Collosus?

trumini

Rank 0
trumini
PostedJul 26, 2011 9:44 pm

Re: Champion Collussus

what i said up there
jm2900 wrote:
where do u get a Champion Collosus?  

arid fame chest

gustavoze

Rank 0
PostedJul 30, 2011 4:20 pm
Hello I am having trouble entering the trial quests, I have checked the files that did 100% of the quests but I still can not get into any of the dungeons Trial, my character is already in Lv50, I have completed all the quests and all the books.

magnetftl

Rank 0
PostedAug 01, 2011 4:27 pm
Gustavoze, you must complete the original low level version of the heroic dungeon in order to enter it. If u already did, try completing the storyline quest for it :3

BigNakedBob32

Rank 4
BigNakedBob32
PostedAug 01, 2011 4:30 pm
Make sure you are also in a party for Fort Verdure and a Raid for Ulta.

kneepee

Rank 0
PostedAug 02, 2011 4:13 am
Cometa_Reyez wrote:
Max_ManX wrote:

Lol I don't know much about how raid parties work, but I only tried them twice and as far as I know nothing is gained. I guess that's just different for Heroic Tales? c(=  

You only gain exp in a raid if you're in a raid instance. All dungeons up until the Heroic Trials are party instances, which means you only gain exp/cp in parties. Two of the Heroic Trials are raid instances, so you can level up inside the dungeons in a raid party.