How would you rate Aeria Games Service?

5 (Excellent)
12%67 Votes
4
17%95 Votes
3
13%77 Votes
2
13%74 Votes
1 (Poor)
43%240 Votes
Total Votes :: 553 Votes
Author Message

EcTisia

Rank 0
EcTisia
Joined
18 Jun 2011
Posts
46
Location
United States
PostedJul 31, 2011 10:17 pm
I gave a 3, and that's probably me being generous. I've only been around here since near the beginning of June but I have seen and read enough on Aeria to get a good picture of the situation. In short I have only touched Eden Eternal but here's the main things I've witnessed:

Way too much banning of legitimate players. I realize there's always the "but can you say for sure? You can't watch them 24/7." I seriously doubt all of those people did anything wrong that warrants a ban which brings me to my next point:

Ban pleas. Most people I've seen get wrongfully and permanently banned over nonexistant or small problems at best (i.e. minor language) don't seem to get unbanned. I find this highly hypocritical as I clearly have read that if you have a problem you just go to that page they linked you to and make your plea. Except every plea I have read on this forum gives a generic "We checked our record and you have been botting. Your account will not be reinstated" which I believe is a giant load.

I personally feel the need to want to avoid any GM, GS, or events hosted by such in Eden Eternal because the staff feels too... oh what's the word for it, angry? Strict? Scared to interact with? List can go on.

Makes me wonder why I gave a 3 since what I have written warrants a 1 or 2. Perhaps it's because nothing bad has happened to me yet but judging from what I have read it'd be a permanent ban over nothing.

Advertisement

xtorage

Rank 0
Joined
15 Jun 2011
Posts
53
Location
United States
PostedAug 01, 2011 7:32 am
I just got randomly banned, how can i vote 0.

niagara1976

Rank 2
niagara1976
Joined
07 Mar 2009
Posts
682
Location
Montreal Canada
PostedAug 01, 2011 8:06 am
xtorage wrote:
I just got randomly banned, how can i vote 0.  


maybe someone report u or something was suspect on your account, to prevent scam, they lock account and need to contact them to prove it u.

ban is only discussed with GM with Ban appeal:
http://www.aeriagames.com/contact/ban

</a>

xtorage

Rank 0
Joined
15 Jun 2011
Posts
53
Location
United States
PostedAug 01, 2011 8:11 am
niagara1976 wrote:
xtorage wrote:
I just got randomly banned, how can i vote 0.  


maybe someone report u or something was suspect on your account, to prevent scam, they lock account and need to contact them to prove it u.

ban is only discussed with GM with Ban appeal:
http://www.aeriagames.com/contact/ban  


read the forums man, theres hundreds that have been randomly banned today.

niagara1976

Rank 2
niagara1976
Joined
07 Mar 2009
Posts
682
Location
Montreal Canada
PostedAug 01, 2011 8:17 am
xtorage wrote:
niagara1976 wrote:
xtorage wrote:
I just got randomly banned, how can i vote 0.  


maybe someone report u or something was suspect on your account, to prevent scam, they lock account and need to contact them to prove it u.

ban is only discussed with GM with Ban appeal:
http://www.aeriagames.com/contact/ban  


read the forums man, theres hundreds that have been randomly banned today.  


Read : http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?p=10341151#10341151

</a>

watcher70

Rank 0
Joined
04 Jul 2010
Posts
64
Location
United States
PostedAug 01, 2011 10:39 am

low vote

you just don't listen
100% rebate, that has led me to cancel standing ap purchase.

overpriced AP items: uo want people to spend so much real money on an OP that works with such a low % chance of sucess, heres some news for you , thats a lottery= gambling.
if you pay real money for an item it should do what it claims, would you go to a store and buy food that will taste good 30-50% of the time?

the same argument over and over, the big guilds and "uber" ( i despise the term) players dominate bosses etc and therefore drops making them bullies, it should not be the case that smaller guild members have to ask permission to join a boss raid and be excluded from the drops as they will be set to leader gain,

this game used to be fun, now it seems all there is is farming for a very rare drop and try to get some better gear , farm a bit faster, ( repeat ad infinitum)

PVP has got to thr point where the experinced, well geared players farm newbies for easy kills 200-300 kills in an hour in canta isn't pvp it's stat padding


end game isn;t any better, quests are reliant on killing bosses ( see above)

finally, if it's too much trouble to keep players updated with information, at least keep the GS's in the loop.

like a lot of players, my game time is limited, so when i get time to play, thats what i do, NOT spend ages trawling through forums, pages of bumps and woots ,,,,,,,,

KagamiHiiragi2

Rank 0
KagamiHiiragi2
Joined
29 Jul 2011
Posts
68
Location
United States
PostedAug 01, 2011 11:37 am
http://edeneternal.aeriagames.com/node/64

This doesn't seem to match what I see here in this poll.

Aznteck

Rank 5.1
Aznteck
Joined
15 Mar 2010
Posts
7523
Location
Shibuya Japan
PostedAug 01, 2011 4:47 pm
KagamiHiiragi2 wrote:
http://edeneternal.aeriagames.com/node/64

This doesn't seem to match what I see here in this poll.  

Most of those are just based on people blindly pressing 5 and submit.

Like this poll. Except the community is allowed to post feedback.

AKFrost

Rank 5
AKFrost
Joined
10 Jan 2008
Posts
4863
Location
Berkeley United States
PostedAug 01, 2011 4:53 pm
You don't even need an account to vote in that poll, so it's not really "legit".

I'm giving you guys a 1, unfortunately. I considered a 2 because of how hard Vent's working on DOMO, but it's also your fault for understaffing him.

The rest should be obvious.

CherryMX

Rank 1
CherryMX
Joined
17 May 2011
Posts
226
Location
Funkytown United States
PostedAug 01, 2011 5:50 pm
I think I voted a 1.

Between what felt like a soft-case of harassment by a staff member(I've had posts removed while blatantly stating what I said was an opinion/not a fact and then being told it was removed for "spreading misinformation" when all that was said was something that didn't blindly praise the direction the IM was heading - followed by my signature(this current one) being removed with a claim that it didn't fit within the ToS size limit) and then how completely and totally unprofessional the EE staff have been both in regards to handling situations and the constant spam of announcements in game, I can't say I'm exactly enjoying AEG's services.

If I wanted to see a bunch of spam going "<333333," sporadic emotes, erratic caps and memespouting I'd be on a completely different website. But I can't exactly say I'm all that willing to support a company that has the maturity level of someone in the 7th grade running its policies.

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: