13%74 Votes
1 (Poor)
43%240 Votes
Total Votes :: 553 Votes

wethewiz

Rank 1
PostedJul 30, 2011 12:29 pm

feed abck

my 1st and only experiance with ur team has made me want to quit playing,wtg,,im not going into another 1 of rants ,that being said i vote -10
Advertisement

Eardor

Rank 0
PostedJul 30, 2011 12:43 pm

4/5

KH was amazing on Jade Temple
Then YOU KILLED IT, GM gear has ruined Kingdom war where it takes a nation to bring down a High AP user.
General gameplay is still very good but war numbers have gone down from 60-70 to 40 at best because of the GM gear, its a shame really

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

eyestrain

Rank 0
eyestrain
PostedJul 30, 2011 2:09 pm
Gave it a cautious 3. This is my first month playing so I don't have anything to compare it to, but the first week and a half I was extremely frustrated with how little response there seemed to be to bot and gold seller reports. I ended up spending three or four hours that first week just reporting, and I am still getting spam mail from the same sellers and still seeing the same bots roaming the field.
As I reached higher level areas, maybe I had just put on blinders, but I did notice a drop in the number of bots and I've found more players to interact with.

EE is a very good looking, well made game with a good story and some very funny easter eggs in the accomplishments. I enjoy the game and appreciate the work that goes into keeping it playable. I've had some problems, but the attitude of the staff on the forums gives me reason to be cautiously optimistic.

So yeah, 3.

hamishmctavish

Rank 0
PostedJul 30, 2011 2:21 pm

shaiya

shaiya
if aeria keep looking at short term gain instead of long term your business plan will eventually fail. eg is the release of dread oj`s for Canta..............new players will be put off if they do 1 damage to players with 6k-10k hp. players will soon realise pvp is pointless unless u spend £1000 or have been playing 3yrs+. as a regular pvper in all zones i`d rather c more new players. surely £10 from 100 players = £1000 from 1 player. 1 player = dead game. 100 players = alive. plz think long term, all i c on this thread is ppl complaining about aeria`s short term greed. uber ap players kill games plz understand this. ty

LSR19

Rank 2
LSR19
PostedJul 30, 2011 2:41 pm

shaiya

shaiya
seriously you want me 2 spend $10 on an op which only works 20 - 50 % max lol. very poor. way overpriced ap..............ppl would be tempted more if ap was cheaper(or ingame stuff cost less ap). will never buy ap at the price its at. if i wanna spend tons on a game i`ll go for a game that will last eg WoW ,runescape etc. their business models seem 2 work also. all i c is ppl leavin your games as ppl cant compete against ppl who spent $1000`s. no fun = no players QQ

Ryan_Osmond

Rank 2
Ryan_Osmond
PostedJul 30, 2011 3:19 pm
i give u guys 4 for this month

domo: as usual, still need new and big patch
ddtank: the event is pretty good, just need to be more serious when organized it and we need more acient weapon promo please, everyone wants to use it Very Happy

MrsKinkeh

Rank 0
PostedJul 30, 2011 4:46 pm
I have rated Aeria Games a 2 out of 5. The game I play (which is Shaiya) is way out of line making people pay more to get their "100%" rebate back. It not a rebate when you have to pay for it. But they have fixed now. Another thing is the game is getting WAY overpriced. People can hardly give their UMs what they need which is a conti. I seen many complaints about it and nothing has been done. Another thing is when feedback in given in the forums, it does not seem like the GM take it into consideration. Shaiya needs some serious changes and the GMs need to listen to the players to help make the game better because Shaiya is losing a lot of players because of that reason.

Hardrock_Cafe

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
Hardrock_Cafe
PostedJul 30, 2011 7:17 pm
2/5 for my games i play (imagine online & eden eternal)
The developers are WAY too lazy or dont barely care about us players to talk about our crisis.

Imagine: We are still waiting for Diaspora, Ikebukuro area and Wildcat, not other updates around our old runs. We dont want that! we have complained in months and we will not end until we got it! your clear about that?!

Eden Eternal: We want lvl cap raise! There is many players now who actually leave the game because they reaching the cap too fast. And also, i wont buy any costumes with any better stats then this. I know it can take time to get newer costumes, but this wont interest me at all. I have also heard complaints about your loot wheel. Make it like more can get the good prices ok, so you all can skip to hear about the chat.

devilpyro

Rank 2
devilpyro
PostedJul 31, 2011 5:38 am
i vote 3, although as much i WANT to choose one

reason? so simple.. it lack activation, whetever its promotion for extra ap, item and so on..
the price of ap is **** expensive and no coupon or something like that anymore
the game is getting more mean to non ap`ers, not to mention it getting more harder just to "live" inside game while keeping up with latest equipment, no such thing as major update, no such things as cheap discount or anything

..if i put it in one word, you guys need to work hard enough to attract customer, and dont be stingy with ap and using terms "up to" or anything, we want clean bonus/discount, not some "up to" or "only,if", and "not"

i`ll stop here since theres basically only complaint, no compliment or such.
if theres praise, well at least it seems kinda halfway there

Wabusahama

Rank 0
Wabusahama
PostedJul 31, 2011 12:19 pm

Rating

I rated AGE a 1 this month and I“d even rate if worse if possible. It is not acceptable that the service does not even try to stick to Its own time limits (like 48 hours for Gm enchants and stuff). I am not willing to pay for games, which the service doesn“t show any interest at all to care for the customer support. GET THAT FIXED ! Otherwise you will lose more and more paying players , which will as you know lead to game shut downs after a certain time. The only thing I have to mention in a good way are the very determined Gses within the Shoutbox, that try their best to calm people and to help them. Those are volunteers though and not being paid...think about that...

Sincerely Wabusahama

P.s. GSes to be mentioned are TPJ and IceetheBox