1 (Poor)
43%240 Votes
Total Votes :: 553 Votes

serduszna

Rank 3
serduszna
PostedJul 28, 2011 7:40 am
Feedback for EE

Voted 4 this month, would have been a 5 if we had more decent and approachable AP promotions and tiers.

Ways to improve:
- Get rid of the ugly dog buyer reward, that thing is horrible i only got it cause i had to buy bags :/
- More small tiered promotions that reward for spedning on a lesser scale than 110$.
- Increase the amount of low end stuff in the Mystery Boxes, so that the players won't feel cheated. 249 AP for 2 World Calls isn't nice. This also applies to the Loot Wheel with Eden Eternal Crystals 99AP to get, when i can have 2 for that price. The Premium Loot Wheel needs to be changed too, 5 portal stones don't make people happy when they have to spend almost 300 AP

The GM's are trying very hard to get rid of the gold sellers and bot problems but there are so many of them, that the players might not be noticing the decline in numbers. But it's really happening.

Advertisement

JimSke

Rank 4
JimSke
PostedJul 28, 2011 7:41 am
VanessaVoodoo wrote:
I put a 5, and being a GS has nothing to do with my vote.

5 because if you go to other game publishers, I highly doubt you will find even a fraction of the ability to have as much customer service that you are allowed at Aeria.

It's a privilege to be able to even get adequate customer service, which Aeria provides.

It may take some time to get a response from a GM in ticket-form, but weigh out the non-existent GM presence in other publishers sites, let alone the existence of a GS program that help you with your issues.

People take Aeria's customer service for granted just because their issue may not be resolved as quickly as they would like, which is instantly and on a silver platter with pillows. There's other tickets before yours, so you need to wait. The GM team does more than you know.  

gm's are just doing there jobs , its aeria /AGE that using GM's to manipulate us.

people are getting mad since aeria keeps screwing us over and over
100% rebates are now 100% rebates if you spend an additional 10$

so NOW eatch month you can get 5 op's and 1x 30 day stuff for 1 char for 10 $
5 op's = barely 1 link
so folks have to spend 10 $ to be slighty competitieve and to be honest it realy aint that mutch you getting ...

while powermad nubs spend all there money on the game making the gab between skill / gear so huge they cant loos anymore Very Happy
( basicly people that are used to buying there way out of trouble , found the perfect game for them Wink )

look at it this way , if you can chose between 2 games ,
- 1 that asks a small constant payment eatch month of 15 $ ( tho ALL players have acces to evrything)
OR
- 1 that manipulates folks into spending 100$ eatch month ( giving folks that spend more money , huge advantages )

what woud you chose ? ( the game in wich skill counts OR the game in wich money counts ?)
and strangely
the game ( counting on skill ) isnt promoted as free game
the game ( counting on money ) is promoted as a free game

LedZepMan92

Rank 5
LedZepMan92
PostedJul 28, 2011 12:42 pm
I wish I'd waited until after I saw the 100% rebate deal before voting... my 3 definitely would be a 1 now.

This may have been the single dumbest move I've seen in the management of Shaiya. And I've been here since day 1 of Closed Beta. You just killed your community. You took away what was keeping hundreds and hundreds of players involved in your game at all.

You done goof'd.

I've rebuffed and rebutted every single claim of "the game is dying" or "you killed the game" or what have you up until this point. But this is indefensible. I'm starting to see a swirl around the drain for Shaiya.

Riku1671671

Rank 0
Riku1671671
PostedJul 28, 2011 1:04 pm
I voted 5, I just came back from awhile since TS1 was shut down noticed all the things the gms are doing to balance economy and events and such they seems much more devoted then they EVER did with ts1.... >_>

ghostcannon

Rank 5
ghostcannon
PostedJul 28, 2011 1:26 pm
Voted 4

1) Wolfteam GMs staff are doing a great job when issues are reported and take action immediately.
2) New content in the game added "Master Room" is pretty good addition plus the extra items (guns and new Heavy Weapon mode).

3) New game added this month Realm Of The Titans seems pretty good and fun..I tried it and looks addictive for RPGs lovers Wink.

4) The -1 (4/5) goes for the resent wave of hackers in WT but that just because of GameGuard not doing the job it supposes to do...I know it is not Aeriagames fault, but Softnyx's. Putting the pressure on Softnyx to get rid of GameGuard ASAP is a huge plus.

wiseman912

Rank 0
wiseman912
PostedJul 28, 2011 2:00 pm
I voted 1, although my vote is bias on the running of Eden eternal. My reason behind this is as follows:

• Game play: Eden Eternal is riddled with bugs and the time thats been taken to fix these are unreal when compared to at least 2 other game companies. One of there aparent bug fixes acutally caused 3 of the current bugs and there has been 4 patches since this issue and none have been resolved. Instead we just get more gambling items in mall.
  • Item mall: Too many gambling items, would prefer to see stat'ed items in fasion section rather than boxes containing a 2% chance (its probably less)
  • Item mall: Promotions, 24hr promotion, or less with no advance notice, the day before paypal recurring payment come through, wasnt please about this nor most of your other promotions over recent days.
  • Item mall: Tired spender, werent we supposed to get safe boxes on the monday that event finished, pretty sure I never recieved them, dunno about the rest of you
  • Forum: Bug section is totally pointless, I spent the time to fill out a bug report in the format requested and its still sitting there 2 weeks later with no GM/GS reply indicating its being looked into.
  • Theres more but im bored of this.

Catsby

Rank 0
Catsby
PostedJul 28, 2011 2:28 pm
I'm not voting since I'm relatively new here and only participating in the RotT beta. I do want to say this feedback poll/thread very poorly executed. If you are trying to glean any sort of feedback about your service why are you taking a shotgun approach?

This thread needs to exist for each of your games. I read through all the pages up to my own post and noticed numbers all over the place for all the different games, which basically means this thread will accomplish nothing for you. Since this is a thread in a suggestion forum I'm going to suggest closing this poll and reopening it again for all the titles you are concerned with.

Also, this post and a bunch of others earlier on are a bit alarming:

ghostcannon wrote:

3) New game added this month Realm Of The Titans seems pretty good and fun..I tried it and looks addictive for RPGs lovers Wink.

The reason I haven't been a fan of anything Aeria in the past is because my friends (who were) refer to you guys as the "MMO Factory". Instead of attention to 2-3 games it seems you try to market a new one every few months. After a few minutes nosing around these boards and this thread that seems entirely valid. Am I going to subscribe to a provider they merely try to ride trends instead of refining their currently existing services? Hard no.

According to some quick research you guys have been around for a mere 5 years and have more than a dozen games. There are MMO devs/publishers that have been in business for decades and produced more memorable services. As a potential customer and fan, don't be the MMO equivalent of a shovelware company.

DtoidToni

Rank 1
PostedJul 28, 2011 3:09 pm

Feedback Poll 07/25/11

I play another game, can't say which, but the name of it means AMAZING! Can you guess which one? The GMs there handle tickets speedily, I got a direct response to a quest issue within 2 days in my INGAME INBOX! It told me who the quest giver was and exactly where to find him/her. As a result I was able to complete an achievement...all I can say is WOW.

I have had the opposite result with AGE, customer service has been poor at best, tiereds paid out very slowly, the last one had 3 major errors done with my weapons that were being enchanted. I mean, come on!

Oh, as a side note, the quest to kill BOARS on light side to get the noble 13 weapon still reads BEARS!!!! This is after numerous ticket submissions. LOL

damianhaynes

Rank 0
PostedJul 28, 2011 4:00 pm
Poor "Why ?" Because its anoying how u get ignored by gms and by gamesages

lsashby

Rank 0
lsashby
PostedJul 28, 2011 4:14 pm

Shaiya

missvalkyrie389 wrote:
I realize that Aeria is a business and as such caters to AP buyers. However, as a F2P game, AP items should be kept at giving AP buyers an edge, but that's what it should be kept as, an edge, not a necessity, which I'm afraid to report is what Shaiya is turned into.

AP items are now a necessity if one wishes to be little more than cannon fodder for those who spend enormous amounts of AP. I can accept that AP items should make someone more powerful in game, but not to the extent that in PvP, an entire raid (30 players) cannot take down a single nossed up and highly enchanted player of the opposite faction.

When I first started you could play the game and not have to buy AP, sure you were disadvantaged but you could still attain the gears and funds necessary through farming and hard work. Now it is virtually impossible to even come close to competing without buying massive amounts of AP. And that is what is killing the game, new players come but leave quickly because the find that unless they are willing to shell out thousands of dollars in AP, they are only one-hitted or one-shotted in PvP and cannot find an in game means to change that. Those that stay in the game only become more and more powerful and the gap between the AP buyers and the non AP buyers only grows larger and larger.

Gears, weapons, and lapis should be farmable in game, but instead they are being released as Tiered event items. I wouldn't disagree with releasing them as raffle items as they would still require luck to attain but releasing them as Tiered items makes them essentially, AP items, especially since the Tiered events include them virtually every time.

The servers used to be busy and full of people, I used to see the server status for Lailah and Teos as busy almost all the time, but now they are mostly smooth, and rarely normal. It is nearly impossible to find a grinding party these days to level up your character and when you do you're almost gauranteed to have a couple of leechers or AFKer's in the mix. The game needs new blood, but it is dying because all the new blood is being chased away.  

/totally agree
Now that we(Shaiya) have lost ALOT of players because of this 100% Rebate mistake, it's gonna take awhile to try and rebuild the community. Before this, it was hard enough to get 8 ppl for an OI raid, not it's back to 18. The Farmers aren't gonna be very happy and you may lose more people. I would go as far to say you may need to have an emergency update to change it back to 8 before more playes decide to leave. I strongly suggest you think really hard about what you can do to keep players you have, and give newcomers a reason to stay. Showing that you have become too greedy was the wrong move to make. I believe this survey and all the 1's(from Shaiya) given should open your eyes.

A 3+ yr. Shaiya Vet
(Not sure how much longer because of poor management)

LickitySplat 30UM, KillerLickity 60UM, and ArchinLickity 15UM. Guild Leader of Mighty Tighties.