13%77 Votes
13%74 Votes
1 (Poor)
43%240 Votes
Total Votes :: 553 Votes

Superman0X

GameMaster: USA
Superman0X
PostedJul 25, 2011 8:33 am   Last edited by Superman0X on Aug 29, 2011 11:03 am. Edited 1 time in total

Feedback Poll 07/25/11

We run this monthly, to see how we are progressing (if at all).

The topic is: How would you rate Aeria Games Service?

5 is considered the best rating.
1 is considered the worst rating.

You are free to decide on your own what exactly this means.
You are free to post here any details that you would like to share.
Please feel free to state whether you have seen any changes in the past 30 days, and what you think about them.

The overall score of this poll, as well as a summary of the comments posted will be given to management.

Note: Random AP rewards may be given to accounts that post comments.

---Additional Information---

We will be sending out email surveys again this month. We will be using survey monkey, and the email should look something like this:

Subject: Aeria Games Customer Survey
Body: Aeria Games is conducting a monthly survey, and your response would be appreciated. You're email was chosen because you have submitted a service request in the past 30 days.

Here is a link to the survey:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx

This link is uniquely tied to this survey and your email address. Please do not forward this message.

Thanks for your participation!

Please note: If you do not wish to receive further emails from us, please click the link below, and you will be automatically removed from our mailing list.
http://www.surveymonkey.com/optout.aspx

Advertisement

marksteele

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
marksteele
PostedJul 25, 2011 9:09 am   Last edited by marksteele on Jul 25, 2011 9:15 am. Edited 1 time in total
just for the sake of interest, has anyone got random AP rewards from posting?

as for feedback, this is the first time I have given out a one. My feelings are for the lack of communication for the first 24 hours or so of the MoW downtime and for the lack of coherency in the GS program.

I would have given you 5 but I feel those are 2 major issues. There was also the fact that I NEVER saw an aeria now GS in the MoW box at all during the downtime. I had to come in as an MA GS (I was at the time) and assist.

edit: First

Yoshinoya1

Rank 0
PostedJul 25, 2011 9:11 am
I Rated AGE A 4 This Month Because They Have Worked Hard But Sometimes Experience Some Issues.

inseng

Rank 0
PostedJul 25, 2011 9:19 am
I'd rate it a 3 mainly because i feel the game promotes too much item mall purchases rather than adding new content. The events lately did not seem too well organized as half of the ones i've attempted to participate in have either crashed or made the server inaccessible.

Its great to see lots of updates for this game, i just believe its the wrong kind.

Kokoii

Rank 2
Kokoii
PostedJul 25, 2011 9:35 am
Rated.
*keeping it a secret* ^_^

sukarul2012

Rank 0
sukarul2012
PostedJul 25, 2011 9:37 am
I've rated it 5 because GMs make nice events with alot of pvp.They don't keep theyr eyes for hackers but it's still cool since alot of events Very Happy

Remember:Old School Always PwnZ

chakk

Rank 1
chakk
PostedJul 25, 2011 9:43 am
Almost all problems this month that I've seen regarding AP on Shaiya are caused by poor staffing levels.

Tickets are dealt with slowly, (even if it is within quoted time, 10 days is a very long time, and it is sometimes longer) mistakes are being made more and more often by staff that are overstretched. Even if a mistake is forgivable and easily rectifiable it akes tooblong to be noticed by GM's.

These problems are all attributed to poor staffing and should be easy to solve, even if it means only taking on extra staff for a few of the bussiest weeks or only part time.

Rakusen

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
Rakusen
PostedJul 25, 2011 9:49 am
Overall, I'd say the community service is good, although there are some oddities in the GS program and some issues in Metal Assault that the players are getting upset with.

For one, I'd suggest getting the collective GS team into a giant cohesive unit so that we come off as a more organized structure than what we are now with our mish mash foundation. It would solve a great number of problems if the GSes from other games understood each other.

And for Metal Assault, it seems that Xuse2005 sometimes isn't notified of some issues since I mentioned some errors about the game and he didn't know about it.

Score Rating: 4. Good quality, but some little black spots here and there on an otherwise clean slate.

Contact Us~Don't be afraid to ask for help~Terms of Service~

Fuzenmai

Rank 2
PostedJul 25, 2011 10:02 am
Rated 3. I'm not sure if they deserve the 1...yet. Those who play Kingdom Heroes along with me would agree. The game is currently dying. We're losing players daily. Old players are beginning to quit. New players don't stay long. Guilds are nearly fighting each other just to recruit. All petitions or suggestions to the game have not been responded to as of now. We rarely see a GM nowadays. Before, we would have entertaining chats...now...silence. Tiered Events are around $120 each. There used to be weekly events, whether it be a raffle, a roulette,or PvPvE, there was always a event for someone somewhere to attend. There are no more events in KH2 since our last GM left. Granted, he was in charge of doing the events, but surely, it doesn't take nearly half a month to sort out the event schedule? The community of KH is slowly dying. Putting up a fight, but still dying. We just want the game to be at it's maximum potential. But Aeria is slowly driving away their players. The KH2 servers used to be full all the time, now, you can run 5-10 minutes without seeing anyone. Please, Aeria, listen to our pleas. We don't want KH2 to die.

Meetme

Rank 0
Meetme
PostedJul 25, 2011 10:12 am
voted 4. domo is still a great game. Daily aeria buffs are nice. more people seem to be playing now as well.