SangoChan2

Rank 0
PostedJul 18, 2011 7:45 pm

Fashion Dyes?

Where to get Fashion Dyes
Hi,

Just wondering if anyone knows where to get fashion dye from? I tried to look in the Item mall but there is no sign of it. I did see it in the auction at one point but no longer shown.

Is there a way I could create them?

Thanks
Advertisement

Leafia

Rank 2
Leafia
PostedJul 18, 2011 7:48 pm
If you are looking for dyes for costumes, check here

If it's just for your character class outfits, those are in the item mall ingame.

SangoChan2

Rank 0
PostedJul 18, 2011 8:26 pm
Hi Leafia,

The one I am looking for is for the "fashion" costumes and not for the character class. The dye has a star on it and specifies it in the description (see attatched)

I happen to see it in the auction again therefore I am able to get a shot for reference.

teldara

Rank 1
teldara
PostedJul 18, 2011 8:30 pm
SangoChan2 wrote:
Hi Leafia,

The one I am looking for is for the "fashion" costumes and not for the character class. The dye has a star on it and specifies it in the description (see attatched)

I happen to see it in the auction again therefore I am able to get a shot for reference.

Leafia's link is working. The icons doesn't have a star on it. But notice "-Sage Costume Headwear Color-"

Keyword COSTUME.

You can manually go by going to Eden's website > Item Mall > Fashion > Find the Costume Tab.

Make sure it says "COSTUME DYE".

You can only buy costume dyes in the web item mall.

IGN: Zombie / Server: Emerald

SangoChan2

Rank 0
PostedJul 18, 2011 9:41 pm
Gotcha! I was looking at the web mall for a while but was not sure that these were the right ones. I was mainly looking for the star and looking for the description in the shot.

I got it now, and in my item mall, it has the star.

Thanks!