Necrofear101

Rank 0
Necrofear101
PostedJul 13, 2011 11:43 am

Dear Eden Eternal: Clothes Dye

Nonsense
Dear Eden Eternal,

Please raise the Clothes Dye Merchant to level 25. I understand wanting to cap it in order to make money, but having the ability to dye your 3rd outfit hat and a 1 in 1000 chance of dye your clothes that same color causes more of a desire to rage quit than a desire to burn a hole in your pocket buying stacks of random dye colors, hoping 1 will work. It would also just look much neater for both the hat dye and clothes dye to be level 25.

Love,
me

<a>Photobucket</a>
Advertisement

Hatredlust

Rank 0
Hatredlust
PostedJul 13, 2011 11:57 am
I'd think lvl 25 is much to high to be able to dye your clothing.
They have it at lvl 15 because you've unlocked all the beginner classes by then and are able to color each one's outfit once. Bringing it to 20-25 would have dye for knight+warrior+etc outfits.
However, it's true your stuck with only coloring your helmet for knight+new outfits at lvl 25.

These dyes are also massively cheap, how about raise it to lvl 25 and then increase the cost in npc merchants to say 10g.

It's silly to buy mass dye from the item mall because you want all the same color. You could just be purple/red/black/orange/green, which doesn't seem to be smexy for you. :3
All one color is so bland and boring.

VampiricDemise

Rank 0
VampiricDemise
PostedJul 13, 2011 11:58 am

Re: Dear Eden Eternal: Clothes Dye

Nonsense
Necrofear101 wrote:
Dear Eden Eternal,

Please raise the Clothes Dye Merchant to level 25. I understand wanting to cap it in order to make money, but having the ability to dye your 3rd outfit hat and a 1 in 1000 chance of dye your clothes that same color causes more of a desire to rage quit than a desire to burn a hole in your pocket buying stacks of random dye colors, hoping 1 will work. It would also just look much neater for both the hat dye and clothes dye to be level 25.

Love,
me  

:/ We can't have everything in world my friend. I'm sorry. Yes, the dye vendors were bugged in Closed Beta in that some were allowing lvl25 characters to purchase dyes but that has been fixed when Open Beta/Release came.

Plus you don't have to purchase AP to buy dyes. Use your AH and your world chat to announce you are wanting to purchase dyes. I have done this and I have not spent one AP on dyes.

<p></p> <p>Eden Eternal</p> <p>Diamond Server - Ursoc ++ Sapphire Server - Khatha</p>

Prinny.Kaboom

Rank 3
Prinny.Kaboom
PostedJul 13, 2011 12:01 pm

Re: Dear Eden Eternal: Clothes Dye

Nonsense
VampiricDemise wrote:
Necrofear101 wrote:
Dear Eden Eternal,

Love,
me  

:/ We can't have everything in world my friend. I'm sorry. Yes, the dye vendors were bugged in Closed Beta in that some were allowing lvl25 characters to purchase dyes but that has been fixed when Open Beta/Release came.

Plus you don't have to purchase AP to buy dyes. Use your AH and your world chat to announce you are wanting to purchase dyes. I have done this and I have not spent one AP on dyes.  

Also: Town Defense quests give random dyes.

Necrofear101

Rank 0
Necrofear101
PostedJul 13, 2011 4:55 pm
I think they should at least base dye off Class level. That way you can dye some in each job. i hate getting passed level 15 then realizing i wanted to play another class but then cant make it look cool at level 1 ):

<a>Photobucket</a>

silverbane7

Rank 0
silverbane7
PostedJul 13, 2011 5:21 pm
still sugesting that the base 10 colors of 15 and 25 dye be unlocked to all levels.

still sugesting that the other 30 dyes (from the 10 specific random dye sets leftover after the 10 dyes the Rainbow's sell) stay in the AP shop

still sugesting that the random dyes be sold in game for gold, and that the Rainbow's send you on a daily quest for 50x of some critter part to get them dye materials so that you can do a daily WITHOUT being in a guild and receve a single random dye from them (both Mr and Mrs being linked so that you can only do one dye quest a day, and said dyes are bound to the character so they cannot be sold on the AH)

STILL sugesting that the flashing dyes become the new In-Thing on the store, and that Patern Dyes (should they be creatable in the coding by the game makers *hint hint Dev team* Smile ) are added for AP as some of us would actualy work harder to GET ap to spend for such things.

you cant tell me that being able to dye your gear a basic set of only 10 colors is too much for your little hearts to bear, that only the rich people should be able to even look a little nice?
i mean..there is no decent green or any reds at all..the only decent color that players regularly use is the one that is close to black...
it wont break the cash shop to add those 10 dyes to every level. it will infact HELP the cash shop as players get sick of the same color sets, sick of spending gold in game to buy random dyes and then decide to BUY ap to get a dye that will work first time.

its called try and get hooked. it worked for the Sims. look at how much cash EA makes on the Store, and how much they charge. and they did that by giving players a small mount of points and letting them buy. and then you get hooked. and you need to buy more to keep getting stuff.
same thng with dyes.
consider the baseic 10 dyes the carrot-ona-stick, or the trial bag of candy that gets you hooked on buying the *better* dye colors from the shop

(just seen the video for the lightsabres, and one of the others from that guy, shows the flashing dyes....those will DEFINATELY be big. realy realy big. they go back and forth between 2 colors in the same shade...like light blue and dark blue. not fast flashing but reasonably fast and not fickering ether. so what i said goes double. those things need to be in the payshop unless we are in the update Q to get them eventualy. they are too good NOT to put in for real cash lol)

AsmodiRoy

Rank 0
AsmodiRoy
PostedNov 13, 2011 6:42 am

Wheres the red?

Looking for Red Costume Dye and cant find any
Is Red Costume Dye just super rare now, ive been trying to find some and im failing misserablely. The only kind of dye i can seem to find is the outfit dye for costumes. If possible can someone plz just tell me where i can get some or sell some too me.

RoyHayabusa
Aquamarine
Frequent Channels: 1,3,4 (mainly channel 1)

NewMouse

Rank 2
PostedNov 13, 2011 6:54 am
I think they should make them work for all levels and then add some cash-shop colours that aren't completely foul...