Valkarey

Rank 1
Valkarey
PostedJul 12, 2011 6:29 pm
Thanks alot for the help Vamp! I'll probally taking a course for this next year, I'll be a junior in highschool.

I haven't posted this on the site yet, I'm still in the process of trying to keep Alternity from dying before its even made, I play other MMOs, and I know alot of people. I'm sure they'll come, But Iunno if I'll post this on the site Razz
Advertisement

Tab.

Rank 0
Tab.
PostedJul 12, 2011 6:44 pm
Well, it's not so bad, the forums are pretty slow since LO isn't going to be released any time soon. I only started to show my guild yesterday.

Valkarey

Rank 1
Valkarey
PostedJul 12, 2011 6:49 pm
Eh, I'm gonna start with Chapter 4 now.

Tab.

Rank 0
Tab.
PostedJul 12, 2011 7:03 pm
Hurray.... I'll be loitering around your guild site in the mean time.

ahahah... ah... I feel so silly for admitting that..

Valkarey

Rank 1
Valkarey
PostedJul 12, 2011 7:18 pm
I dont mind, site is open to all Razz

Tab.

Rank 0
Tab.
PostedJul 12, 2011 7:29 pm
Oh yeah and try using this in your sig.

Code:
[url=http://alternitylo.guildlaunch.com/][img]http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s25/bluefoxy_2007/Alternityre.png[/img][/url]

Now that should make it clickable but... > > if it doesn't... It never really worked .png images for some reason.

Edit: and it doesn't work damit u-u... or... maybe it only works in signatures o.O?

Edit again.... Yep the code is only effective in signatures... Well I sure discovered something new...

Valkarey

Rank 1
Valkarey
PostedJul 12, 2011 8:17 pm
Chapter 4

"I told you no.' Says Saito. Last night, four men tried to kill him. Lord Heroment is trying to persuade Saito to stay in Orinto Keep until the culprit is found. Saito didn't like the idea of staying, for it would mean putting his Father-like figure, Lord Heroment, In danger. Saito plans to return to Irriulum Keep by afternoon tommorow. Saito also received a message from the Capital earlier that morning, it seems he is eligible to receive a Holy sword due to all his achievements. To be a Templar Lord at age Seventeen is an honor alone, but a lord and a holy sword is amazing. Saito just wishes his family was alive to see him, he knows they'd be proud. He misses seeing his younger sister, Maylan, smile. He wished he could somehow go back in time and prevent that from happening, he knows there is no chance of it. Saito gathers the remains of his army, then leaves Orinto Keep. Lord Heroment was generous enough to give them provisions for three days.

"Alright, this should be far enough." Says Saito. "Lord?" ask Tai. "Set up camp." Orders Saito. He was tired, tired from all the events from the past week. Gibril, his brother, assassins now. He wished they would all go away and leave him in peace. In half an hour, tents are put up. Flags wave in the wind, they have the personal crest of Saito on them. Saito walks inside his tent, and takes a seat at his chair and desk. He starts looking over recruitment documents, until three of them catches his eye. "Those fools." mumbles Saito, he lets himself smile. "Garn, Jin, and Vota." He says to himself. Saito's childhood friends joined his army to help him, they were devastated when they heard what happened to his manor, they thought Saito may be dead. Now they hear rumors of him fighting and beating the Gibril army. They would like nothing more then to help him. Saito strains to keep the tears back, he never thought his friends would go this far. Saito knows what he must do, he will confront his brother, Margrant, with the Holy sword he is to be awarded. Saito plans to make sure the job is done this this time.

Saito exits his tent and walks around, inspecting his men. Many greet him with smiles, others ask him how he is doing. Saito is glad to be around them, he knows he can trust them with his very life. Saito returns to his tent, and sits outside on a log around a fire. Yuki walks up with a tray of fresh hot food, she hands it to Saito. Saito accepts it graciously, he was getting hungry. Saito chows down on his food, taking the time to taste his delicious food. He always liked Yuki, she was always there for him when he was training for a Templar. Saito was just about to take another bite when a Templar runs up. "Reporting! A large army of Gibril soldiers are marching on Orinto keep! They will arrive there in a few hours." Reports the Templar. Saito was shocked by the turn of events. He never expected Gibril to make their move so fast, on Orinto Keep. "Alright, send messengers to Orinto and Irriulum. Bring half of our army from Irriulum at full speed, tell Orinto we will be intercepting the army before they reach there, and will be in need of reinforcements." Orders Saito. "Understood my lord." Says the Templar. Break camp, we march to battle!

Saito and his army of sixty-three stand before the might of the United Gibril forces. The muscles in Saito's face are crunch together, its obvious he is believes there is no hope for him or his men to survive this fearsome battle. Saito is glad he ordered Yuki to return to Irriulum keep before they begun their march. Saito steps out infront of his men, who are full of fear. "Today, we fight to protect. There is a village just outside of Orinto Fort. If we allow this army to invade, many will die! We will show them the spirits of true Templars, we will not back down, we will show No mercy! In the name of The Templar Order, Charge!" With that, Saitos men break out to a full charge, their weapons in front of them ready to kill all for their lord. However, Deep down, they fear they will not survive.

End of Chapter 4

Darkest_Magi

Rank 0
Darkest_Magi
PostedJul 13, 2011 7:41 am
So many words T-TT but I know it's great.
Keep it up! This might be something amazinn in the making ;D

azull1214

Rank 2
azull1214
PostedJul 14, 2011 12:35 am
ooooooh!!!!! i love it Very Happy it has a lot more action. tho you could do a bit more cleaning here and there and maybe a bit more detail in certain spots but this is really good xD

thanks foxy :D

HellCanister

Rank 0
PostedJul 14, 2011 2:38 am
I got bored the moment I read the title of the original post.

I just saw it and knew that this story was going to be too common to even bother reading. Granted with all the stories out there it's a grand challenge to actually come up with something creative, however such a challenge should be taken up. Not ignored, pushed to the side and left behind while people continue to rip off ideas so old even the son of god wouldn't bother listening to them.