Author Message

minrox

Rank 0
minrox
Joined
18 Jun 2011
Posts
75
Location
Canada
PostedJul 15, 2011 11:33 am
Oh man I'd like one but is it okay if the render has like watermark on it? cause I totally cant render things myself but I can totally find one using ye'olde google.

Advertisement

duskitup

Rank 2
duskitup
Joined
01 May 2008
Posts
416
Location
Brooklyn United States
PostedJul 15, 2011 1:38 pm
leXieh wrote:
duskitup wrote:
leXieh wrote:
I will work on those things for sure Smile and it's awesome that u play violin Razz Also...I've seen u today on channel1..not long time ago xD after my great fail in new dungeons x_x  


Ah, well thank you tons! Smile

And really? What's your IGN?

Those dungeons are pretty fun; I'm sorry to hear about your experience. ><
You do need a decent party to do well in those things; one person can mess up the whole thing, and fail parties are no fun, so I hear ya!  


I've made him skinny a little, changed font (btw it's font from Tron xD) If u have more suggestions..let me know?

Also..my ign is Lexie and after dgn fail i've got decent parties (<3 my guild) so i could enjoy dgns like it should be done xD



 


It's sweeeeet! Thank you very mucho, miss! Smile
I'll be seeing you ingame hopefully!

leXieh

Rank 3
leXieh
Joined
17 Jun 2011
Posts
1189
Location
Happy in Italy
PostedJul 15, 2011 4:23 pm
minrox wrote:
Oh man I'd like one but is it okay if the render has like watermark on it? cause I totally cant render things myself but I can totally find one using ye'olde google.  



hm hm give me links of the pictures or just post pictures and i will see what can i do. also give me some details like previous people <3


And i'm glad you like it Dusky xD see u around in game!

minrox

Rank 0
minrox
Joined
18 Jun 2011
Posts
75
Location
Canada
PostedJul 15, 2011 5:53 pm
leXieh wrote:


hm hm give me links of the pictures or just post pictures and i will see what can i do. also give me some details like previous people <3
 

Will do.

Render I'd like to use
http://forum.ntreev.net/grandchase/cfs-filesystemfile.ashx/__key/CommunityServer.Discussions.Components.Files/16/1581.Ragnarok-Render-2.png

Basically I'd like the nice head popy-outy thing thats real cool, as for backgrounds, see what you can do with green, I like green.

on the edge of the box were the signature guy comes out of could you put the icons of my main classes, knight and cleric?

I have a photo of them here


(Sorry they're not trans parented D: )

leXieh

Rank 3
leXieh
Joined
17 Jun 2011
Posts
1189
Location
Happy in Italy
PostedJul 15, 2011 5:58 pm
minrox wrote:
leXieh wrote:


hm hm give me links of the pictures or just post pictures and i will see what can i do. also give me some details like previous people <3
 

Will do.

Render I'd like to use
http://forum.ntreev.net/grandchase/cfs-filesystemfile.ashx/__key/CommunityServer.Discussions.Components.Files/16/1581.Ragnarok-Render-2.png

Basically I'd like the nice head popy-outy thing thats real cool, as for backgrounds, see what you can do with green, I like green.

on the edge of the box were the signature guy comes out of could you put the icons of my main classes, knight and cleric?

I have a photo of them here


(Sorry they're not trans parented D: )  


oh that will be interesting Smile any text or anything like that? i mean would u like your name, server, guild or quote to be on the signature? ><

minrox

Rank 0
minrox
Joined
18 Jun 2011
Posts
75
Location
Canada
PostedJul 15, 2011 8:41 pm
leXieh wrote:
minrox wrote:
leXieh wrote:


hm hm give me links of the pictures or just post pictures and i will see what can i do. also give me some details like previous people <3
 

Will do.

Render I'd like to use
http://forum.ntreev.net/grandchase/cfs-filesystemfile.ashx/__key/CommunityServer.Discussions.Components.Files/16/1581.Ragnarok-Render-2.png

Basically I'd like the nice head popy-outy thing thats real cool, as for backgrounds, see what you can do with green, I like green.

on the edge of the box were the signature guy comes out of could you put the icons of my main classes, knight and cleric?

I have a photo of them here


(Sorry they're not trans parented D: )  


oh that will be interesting Smile any text or anything like that? i mean would u like your name, server, guild or quote to be on the signature? ><
 

Oh right! I totally forgot, sorry!

Text:
Min
Emerald
Ecstasy

"Oh Man!"

Sojito

Rank 2
Joined
06 Nov 2009
Posts
437
Location
Patty's casa in Belgium
PostedJul 16, 2011 5:36 am
I don't know if you do real pic images, but if you can I wanna request one with Black Dynamite, I don't know if you know who he is, but he is a badass.

So would prefer some badass stuff and not moochy moochy, as for main text; KickStand and sub text; Black Dynamite.

leXieh

Rank 3
leXieh
Joined
17 Jun 2011
Posts
1189
Location
Happy in Italy
PostedJul 16, 2011 2:41 pm
minrox - here is your siggy, if you have any suggestions or you would like to correct something feel free to ask <3



Sojito - i can work with any type of picture. doesn't matter if it is real character or anime render Smile sadly your link doesn't show any picture, i've made one sig. idk if you like it. if you can post your picture again <3

minrox

Rank 0
minrox
Joined
18 Jun 2011
Posts
75
Location
Canada
PostedJul 16, 2011 5:11 pm
Perfect! Perfect! I love it!
Great job! <3

leXieh

Rank 3
leXieh
Joined
17 Jun 2011
Posts
1189
Location
Happy in Italy
PostedJul 16, 2011 7:30 pm
minrox wrote:
Perfect! Perfect! I love it!
Great job! <3  


I'm glad you like it.
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: