leXieh

Rank 3
leXieh
PostedJul 11, 2011 7:14 pm
duskitup Hi hi! Emerald buddy <3 (lol what are u licking? o-o) I don't know if i understood what you wanted on your siggy x_x i've made two versions. One is all blue with picture that you wanted to be inverted (i don't know if u really wanted it to be like that)

Another siggy is with red/black colors and normal picture

If u have any suggestions or something like that i can change few things and stuff. Enjoy

xlilvietgrlx you've picked lovely renders! i will work on them and try to upload asap.

Takuyachaaan
I'm glad you liked it!
Advertisement

xlilvietgrlx

Rank 0
xlilvietgrlx
PostedJul 11, 2011 7:31 pm
Hahah thanks xD and don't worry Razz take your time<3 and you make such nice siggys o: i really like the one above :O and what IS he licking o-o; thats a good question o.o

Thanks to YukikoValkyrie,celeblaiz022,ilovebunny3,leXieh for my siggy!<3 (Rotating siggy) :P

leXieh

Rank 3
leXieh
PostedJul 11, 2011 9:43 pm
xlilvietgrlx wrote:
Hahah thanks xD and don't worry Razz take your time<3 and you make such nice siggys o: i really like the one above :O and what IS he licking o-o; thats a good question o.o  

siggy number 1 (will prod update this post xD)

xlilvietgrlx

Rank 0
xlilvietgrlx
PostedJul 12, 2011 1:22 am
oooh i like that! xD its cute o:

Thanks to YukikoValkyrie,celeblaiz022,ilovebunny3,leXieh for my siggy!<3 (Rotating siggy) :P

leXieh

Rank 3
leXieh
PostedJul 12, 2011 9:00 am
xlilvietgrlx wrote:

I'm glad you like it! Also two more:

ugh need to correct 2nd one x_x

duskitup

Rank 2
duskitup
PostedJul 13, 2011 1:34 pm
leXieh wrote:
duskitup Hi hi! Emerald buddy <3 (lol what are u licking? o-o) I don't know if i understood what you wanted on your siggy x_x i've made two versions. One is all blue with picture that you wanted to be inverted (i don't know if u really wanted it to be like that)

Another siggy is with red/black colors and normal picture

If u have any suggestions or something like that i can change few things and stuff. Enjoy

xlilvietgrlx you've picked lovely renders! i will work on them and try to upload asap.

Takuyachaaan
I'm glad you liked it!  

Oooh, those are really sweeet! Smile

And I'm licking my violin. Haha.

And you got the inverting on the first one correct, I just wondered if it would look a bit weird to invert that picture, since it has so much detail.

Is there any way you could put the text format from the first blue one into the 2nd red one? And is there any way that the guy can be, like, skinnier? o.O hah. I don't mean to sound complicated in any way. I really like that red one, it's really awesome, thanks ya! Smile

If it's too bothersome, then no worries, and I'll use that red one the way it is. Smile

And hopefully I'll be seeing you around in Emerald. Very Happy

leXieh

Rank 3
leXieh
PostedJul 13, 2011 2:37 pm
I will work on those things for sure Smile and it's awesome that u play violin Razz Also...I've seen u today on channel1..not long time ago xD after my great fail in new dungeons x_x

xlilvietgrlx

Rank 0
xlilvietgrlx
PostedJul 13, 2011 9:26 pm
leXieh wrote:
xlilvietgrlx wrote:

I'm glad you like it! Also two more:

ugh need to correct 2nd one x_x  

Oooh I love those :3 How did you do the colors like that on the 2nd one? o:

duskitup

Rank 2
duskitup
PostedJul 14, 2011 1:31 pm
leXieh wrote:
I will work on those things for sure Smile and it's awesome that u play violin Razz Also...I've seen u today on channel1..not long time ago xD after my great fail in new dungeons x_x  

Ah, well thank you tons! Smile

And really? What's your IGN?

Those dungeons are pretty fun; I'm sorry to hear about your experience. ><
You do need a decent party to do well in those things; one person can mess up the whole thing, and fail parties are no fun, so I hear ya!

leXieh

Rank 3
leXieh
PostedJul 15, 2011 10:54 am
duskitup wrote:
leXieh wrote:

Ah, well thank you tons! Smile

And really? What's your IGN?

Those dungeons are pretty fun; I'm sorry to hear about your experience. ><
You do need a decent party to do well in those things; one person can mess up the whole thing, and fail parties are no fun, so I hear ya!  

I've made him skinny a little, changed font (btw it's font from Tron xD) If u have more suggestions..let me know?

Also..my ign is Lexie and after dgn fail i've got decent parties (<3 my guild) so i could enjoy dgns like it should be done xD