MajorLuna

Rank 0
MajorLuna
PostedJul 09, 2011 2:21 pm
Geffrey wrote:
Just the fact that this "bug" exists shows not a lack of control on the part of players, as abuseable bugs will be abused no matter what. Rather it shows irresponsibility on the part of the game developers to alleviate the problem or have the foresight to know that such a problem may arise.

Other games have taken precautions against this kind of farming through a number of measures:
-Mobs only follow players for a short time, not to the ends of the world.
-Mobs apply a stacking movement speed debuff if they hit your backside while you are moving.
-As you are taking aggro from many mobs there is a cumulative defense penetration effect for each mob you are tanking.

Ofcourse it is easier for the developers, rather than taking responsibility for their own flawed game, to just say: "Hey, don't do this!"

You can't expect much from a f2p asian developer. Btw, none of our feedback will matter so don't waste your breath.  
It's not a bug it's in the game mechanics
Advertisement

Delamakin

Rank 1
Delamakin
PostedJul 09, 2011 2:22 pm
leXieh wrote:
CherryMX wrote:
songeurique wrote:
Maaaaan , if so many people are QQing about solo Bard venin runs I just can't wait till we get this dungeon xD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnLByeVyR3w&feature=related  

Was actually thinking this dungeon, but that one works, too.  

stop posting those vids..we will never get any update because of that  

This isn't true. They won't release updates because people know the glitches in advance? That may be their excuse, but it is false.

songeurique

Rank 3
songeurique
PostedJul 09, 2011 2:23 pm
CherryMX wrote:
songeurique wrote:
Maaaaan , if so many people are QQing about solo Bard venin runs I just can't wait till we get this dungeon xD

Oh lol that's the video I was looking for but I couldn't find it then I came across the one I posted by accident xD

When I am king, you will be first against the wall, With your opinion which is of no consequence at all.~ Paranoid Android ... Radiohead.

BlueDude50

Rank 5
BlueDude50
PostedJul 09, 2011 2:25 pm
Delamakin wrote:
Aelloon wrote:
Oh yeah, bards can actually go to at least to +40%. Not sure about higher.  

I don't think they can since they can't dual-wield guitars.  

some guild town statues have a +5% movement buff, when we get 55 cap raise they're is a 5% moveement necklace... so 45% for bards Smile

leXieh

Rank 3
leXieh
PostedJul 09, 2011 2:26 pm
Delamakin wrote:
leXieh wrote:
CherryMX wrote:
songeurique wrote:

stop posting those vids..we will never get any update because of that  

This isn't true. They won't release updates because people know the glitches in advance? That may be their excuse, but it is false.  

i wasn't serious there...

BlueDude50 wrote:
Delamakin wrote:
Aelloon wrote:

some guild town statues have a +5% movement buff, when we get 55 cap raise they're is a 5% moveement necklace... so 45% for bards Smile  

people usually plvl each other in venin...so they might be lovers as well..and there is movement speed buff for couples right? Very Happy more speed <3

YOUALLSIAO

Rank 0
YOUALLSIAO
PostedJul 09, 2011 2:30 pm

YA OK
What the SIAO? are you saying we DO NOT RUN like madman? no KITING LAH? that NO FUN lah -.- then game be so lousy make me wanna QQ. don't want play Ranger if they become funnyman only can up close attack? since when Terrain exploitation become so illegal lah? and bannable offense now? YOU GUYS ARE VERY FUNNY rather disappointment, you could have set adjustment on bard instead instance cast, why not set 1.5 casting time like rest of the long range class like MAGICPAN? so be fair like like you know man? or you can just make all mob inside dungeon with high ridiculous speed so no bard can out run them? easy death ya know BABY? MAKE everyone VERY HAPPY if that incase.

iVirginia

Rank 0
iVirginia
PostedJul 09, 2011 2:38 pm
i can understand exploiting terrain outside of dianack but the bard kiting thing? hmmm thats an exploit?

I DONT HAVE ANY SIGNATURE

Delamakin

Rank 1
Delamakin
PostedJul 09, 2011 3:03 pm
leXieh wrote:
BlueDude50 wrote:
Delamakin wrote:
Aelloon wrote:

people usually plvl each other in venin...so they might be lovers as well..and there is movement speed buff for couples right? Very Happy more speed <3  

Awesome!

TalonH

Rank 0
PostedJul 09, 2011 3:39 pm
You're extremely short sighted if you think getting monsters stuck behind fences is an exploit. I'm sorry that I don't like to waste my MP healing myself or using expensive potions in case my MP is low.

Play smarter, not harder.

AKFrost

Rank 5
AKFrost
PostedJul 09, 2011 3:58 pm
You kiters have no manners. Don't you know proper monster-killing etiquette?

You have to go up, shake hands or bow, stand back to back, take 10 paces, turn around, and then attack. You also may not move or dodge as that would be cowardly, and no gentleman or lady of our age should succumb to cowardice!

Kids these days, why do we need to teach them manners so many times?