SoExposed

Rank 0
PostedJul 07, 2011 7:38 am
DynastySoldier wrote:
SoExposed wrote:
-confuse- 2 biris (lol, bypass double post flame?)

BTW, biri is right, he never leaves his left mouse button when he shoots with the sz...  

Its like when I play Pyro on TF2

Anyways, back on topic...

Days is so on the top of my list for sure.
And yea, "All 'good' clans were in the time before armor:)"  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwEj_2FoFJE&feature=player_profilepage

best vid to show how wolfteam used to be and what a good clan means, all about teamwork & skill
Advertisement

DynastySoldier

Rank 5
DynastySoldier
PostedJul 07, 2011 7:42 am
SoExposed wrote:
DynastySoldier wrote:
SoExposed wrote:
-confuse- 2 biris (lol, bypass double post flame?)

BTW, biri is right, he never leaves his left mouse button when he shoots with the sz...  

Its like when I play Pyro on TF2

Anyways, back on topic...

Days is so on the top of my list for sure.
And yea, "All 'good' clans were in the time before armor:)"  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwEj_2FoFJE&feature=player_profilepage

best vid to show how wolfteam used to be and what a good clan means, all about teamwork & skill  

Yea now is Pay 2 Win. xD

To prevent lavalocke from sending personal message to you, click here

thebestpr0123

Rank 0
PostedJul 07, 2011 8:15 am
SoExposed wrote:
ForeverFart wrote:
I didn't know people think Days(we) are that good:D
We don't hack for sure :/
No-one of our clan hacks.

About those other clans, hmmm
UnRated isn't good at all, SgEmpire is good, TheLaw is full of noobs, TheBestPr0 is kinda alike TheLaw Smile

All 'good' clans were in the time before armor:)
now they all think they are pro or something
JAJAJAJA  

SgEmpire, half of that clan got unrealskill, if he can pay them all 100$ a month, he'd surely pay a 10$ extra to make them unbeatable Wink *COUGH* EmpireAlex *COUGH*  

Regarding to your post : i would like to add on that EmpireAlex is an old player and alot have known him for very long time.. maybe for years. Well he's a sound player and he's not a hacker for sure.
TheLaw isn't all noob and Thebestpr0 isnt all noob, thats for sure.

P/S : Unless you got evidence to prove people hack ( Dont call people hacker ). Might Pissed off those people who have REAL Skill instead of your unrealskill.

Well my topic is not to said who hack or who is Aps. Please read properly my topic.

Thanks!

thebestpr0123

Rank 0
PostedJul 07, 2011 8:33 am
DynastySoldier wrote:
Just saying, 250 HP and 15-20% head protection protects way more than you think.
And Gold armor doesn't protect as much as you think compared to the AP armors. Just 1 or 2 extra hits where as the AP armors protect like... 5-13 wolf hits and... loads of bullets.

If you like to clan war regardless of how much you win or lose, it doesn't matter that you lose a lot of your games, you still get a lot of points which puts you up there. Only those people who believe that stat padding and high win precents are what makes you pro are the ones that takes the game too seriously. You can be like 990-10 which is about 99% but they would still be 5,437-1,563 which is like a 77%.  

Regarding your reply. Armour n non-armour there's abit of different in body hits. but im referring to HS kill and also not wolf hits. Well I think that win rate does prove this clan is good or not good. If they are pro they could maintain a good win rates even after 5000 win/lose. Well for those high rank pride until now i seen is all low low win rate which means that they keep losing and they cant win more battles. thats why their win rates dont goes up. Purpose of Clan war is to Make ur pride Have Good Rank and Good Win rates so people will knows this is a pro pride, isn't it? If you dont care about win lose might as well goes to Channel 6 or Channel 2 to play Game instead Clan War.

Well also you aren't reading the topic of voting.

DynastySoldier

Rank 5
DynastySoldier
PostedJul 07, 2011 8:44 am
thebestpr0123 wrote:
Regarding to your post : i would like to add on that EmpireAlex is an old player and alot have known him for very long time.. maybe for years. Well he's a sound player and he's not a hacker for sure.  

Yea. He sure loves to deny glitching when I got screenshots on him.
Then again, I respect the real Alex. Not the fake Spanish one who he used to share his account with.

thebestpr0123 wrote:
Purpose of Clan war is to Make ur pride Have Good Rank and Good Win rates so people will knows this is a pro pride, isn't it?  

The purpose of playing a game is to have fun, isn't it?
Some people take games way too seriously and think its all "WE MUST HAVE A HIGH WIN RATIO!"
Its not like having a Good Rank and a Good Win would ever benefit you in real life.
(Unless its CoD/Halo and YouTube.)
CEO : Welcome to *insert company here*. You would like to apply for *insert job name here*, correct? What experiences do you have?
Person : I can headshot, 360 no scope, take down noobs, own armors. I have a high kill death ratio and my clan is number 1.

thebestpr0123

Rank 0
PostedJul 07, 2011 8:54 am
DynastySoldier wrote:
thebestpr0123 wrote:

Then again, I respect the real Alex. Not the fake Spanish one who he used to share his account with.

thebestpr0123 wrote:
Purpose of Clan war is to Make ur pride Have Good Rank and Good Win rates so people will knows this is a pro pride, isn't it?  

Some people take games way too seriously and think its all "WE MUST HAVE A HIGH WIN RATIO!"
Its not like having a Good Rank and a Good Win would ever benefit you in real life.
CEO : Welcome to *insert company here*. You would like to apply for *insert job name here*, correct? What experiences do you have?
Person : I can headshot, 360 no scope, take down noobs, own armors. I have a high kill death ratio and my clan is number 1.  

Well .. Thats your point. Some people enjoy the game and also they take it seriously because they want to be the best in virtual world or in real world. Some people just want to treat it as a game and that's it. So that's your opinion for Gaming.
Well read my original topic. Its not 1 person can HS or owned will be the best pride or no.1 pride. A pride is a Big community which is not based on 1 person act or 2 person act.

smellykid

Rank 0
PostedJul 07, 2011 9:08 am
at this moment? Days is the best active clan. for sure. I would never call a full AP clan pro.. cuz when u play with full armor u CAN NOT be pro.

igirlpro

Rank 0
PostedJul 07, 2011 10:41 am

I am the real owner

DynastySoldier wrote:
thebestpr0123 wrote:

thebestpr0123 wrote:

Guys I am aLexLIMITED my acc was hacked, this acc my Friend (girl) gave me your account becase she doesnt play now, and I am the only one who plays the account please Stop said me Hacker and if u want video just tell me i can fraps my games when u like. I don't need to hack because I play wolfteam since 2008

DynastySoldier

Rank 5
DynastySoldier
PostedJul 07, 2011 10:52 am

Re: I am the real owner

igirlpro wrote:
DynastySoldier wrote:
thebestpr0123 wrote:

thebestpr0123 wrote:

Guys I am aLexLIMITED my acc was hacked, this acc my Friend (girl) gave me your account becase she doesnt play now, and I am the only one who plays the account please Stop said me Hacker and if u want video just tell me i can fraps my games when u like. I don't need to hack because I play wolfteam since 2008  

Sharing accounts eh?

Also, I'm pretty sure there's an Alex that spoke fluent English, then theres you, who speaks slight English. This was even before you got banned.

TimetoGEE

Rank 0
PostedJul 07, 2011 1:20 pm

Re: I am the real owner

DynastySoldier wrote:
igirlpro wrote:
DynastySoldier wrote:
thebestpr0123 wrote:

thebestpr0123 wrote:

Sharing accounts eh?

Also, I'm pretty sure there's an Alex that spoke fluent English, then theres you, who speaks slight English. This was even before you got banned.  

I can rightfully say I know Alex better than anyone in here. There was no Alex that spoke fluent English. The original Alexlimited/Alejair, is a cheater since his softnyx days. He was permabanned in softnyx for cheating and banned on his first Aeria account for hacking. He has a history for cheating and when he wasn't cheating he was getting styled on by the best players(lol dude struggled against GMS in gm clan war). There is only one set in stone answer on whether he cheats or not. I'm going to play wt again just to see how good he's gotten overnight

thisisworthinvestigating.png

te conozco desde los dias de softnyx y siempre has apestado. tu solo fuiste bueno cuando hackeabas. siempre llamabas a roidaz, a mi sleneagomez, cribs haker.