Kuenaimaku
PostedAug 09, 2011 8:00 pm

Re: Good like this?

Lady_Cin wrote:
xybolt wrote:
Lady_Cin wrote:
Hmm is it good like mine?
Its hard to make a siggi 0_o  

you've used a png format which is a more detailed image viewer. if you saves your current signature as a .jpeg file, it will be < 120 kB, but one disadvantage is that it's less detailed. i hope that it's not very obvious ofc

seriously ... sometimes i've got a feeling that some1 is chasing me.
got once a signature which got removed. reason : one pixel too high Neutral  

Serious 0_o omg that kinda people really have no life -.-
But thanks for the tip =D
I saved it like you said...
Have to be better now...And you cant see it on the image so thats good =D

About the size...it's exactly 200x700  

the filesize of the image is too big.

If you don't know what filesize means, go take a college course in computing basics. e_e

Advertisement

crystalpink

Rank 5.1
crystalpink
PostedAug 09, 2011 10:01 pm
There are still so many people with extra large signatures on DWO forum Neutral

LadyBorderlinex

Rank 5
PostedAug 09, 2011 10:16 pm
crystalpink wrote:

Ban them all!!!!

Queen of Unnecessarily Long Youtube Videos Used To Report Multi-clienting

crystalpink

Rank 5.1
crystalpink
PostedAug 09, 2011 10:18 pm
LadyBorderlinex wrote:
crystalpink wrote:

Ban them all!!!!  
O.O;;;

Eh, I wish I had an ability to remove extra large signatures without having to send RT for each of them. The 3 RTs per hour limitation is kinda horrible when there are too many of them to report xD

xybolt

Rank 5.2
xybolt
PostedAug 12, 2011 11:24 am
crystalpink wrote:

Eh, I wish I had an ability to remove extra large signatures without having to send RT for each of them. The 3 RTs per hour limitation is kinda horrible when there are too many of them to report xD  

open notepad, collect all URL's to posts of users with large signature. and before you want to log out, just copy past all of these URL's in one RT.

there are easy ways Razz

signature of xybolt

crystalpink

Rank 5.1
crystalpink
PostedAug 12, 2011 4:47 pm
xybolt wrote:
crystalpink wrote:

open notepad, collect all URL's to posts of users with large signature. and before you want to log out, just copy past all of these URL's in one RT.

there are easy ways Razz  
I was thinking of doing so, but then the "Offender's name" section will be a looooonnnngggg list Shocked

xybolt

Rank 5.2
xybolt
PostedAug 13, 2011 7:23 am
crystalpink wrote:
xybolt wrote:
crystalpink wrote:

there are easy ways Razz  
I was thinking of doing so, but then the "Offender's name" section will be a looooonnnngggg list Shocked  

yes true, i've encountered that problem too. but i've solved with " several offenders, check text for a list of it " note in that box.

and then a RT like this
Code:
 while foruming blabla bla ... encountered several signatures which exceeds the size limits  blabla

name1
url to post

name2
url to post

name3
url to post

ect

be creative \o/

signature of xybolt

crystalpink

Rank 5.1
crystalpink
PostedAug 13, 2011 8:00 am
Good idea.
Okies I will do that method from now on when I got a stack of users with forum siggy that doesn't follow rules ^^v

Thankies, xy~ :3

ekarashi

Rank 0
PostedOct 19, 2011 3:47 am

hi ^^,

dragoansan
how to i create Signature ??

xybolt

Rank 5.2
xybolt
PostedOct 21, 2011 7:41 am

Re: hi ^^,

dragoansan
ekarashi wrote:
how to i create Signature ??  

you have several tools, from a free one to buyable one. Standard, windows OS and apple has a free paint software. it's still basic with cut, paste, drawing and such

for more advanced software which contains blurs, advanced colors, advanced cut/paste operations and such you have to check for image editing software. fe GIMP is a free software to make signatures. you can also get photoshop, an useful tool for most signature makers.

after some practice you can have signatures as you can see below people's posts on the forums.

Or, if you want, you can look around in the "Fan art" section of your game forum section to check if some1 is selling a signature for you =)

signature of xybolt