LordRapthorne

Rank 5
LordRapthorne
PostedJul 07, 2011 9:04 am
For those people who use chrome and miss out on seeing image properties, I strongly recommend this add on to help judge if sigs exceed the allowed limits.

Image properties context menu extension for chrome

<center></center>
Advertisement

Snowydew

Rank 5
Snowydew
PostedJul 07, 2011 9:25 am
LordRapthorne wrote:
For those people who use chrome and miss out on seeing image properties, I strongly recommend this add on to help judge if sigs exceed the allowed limits.

ZOMG I love you! Thank you!!!!

DynastySoldier

Rank 5
DynastySoldier
PostedJul 07, 2011 9:26 am
LordRapthorne wrote:

Right Click Image > Inspect Element > Click the link

Kind of the same thing except a bit more work.

To prevent lavalocke from sending personal message to you, click here

LordRapthorne

Rank 5
LordRapthorne
PostedJul 07, 2011 9:30 am
DynastySoldier wrote:
LordRapthorne wrote:

I know, but a lot of people dislike going in to the more advanced features of chrome, so I thought I'd add that extension to make life easier, plus the context menu option is probably the only thing I miss from firefox that chrome doesn't have.

<center></center>

Snowydew

Rank 5
Snowydew
PostedJul 07, 2011 9:31 am
LordRapthorne wrote:
DynastySoldier wrote:
LordRapthorne wrote:

http://i1104.photobucket.com/albums/h338/Aznteck/Example.jpg  

I know, but a lot of people dislike going in to the more advanced features of chrome, so I thought I'd add that extension to make life easier, plus the context menu option is probably the only thing I miss from firefox that chrome doesn't have.  
\

It is highly annoying to have to navigate through all the code sometimes. to use "inspect element"

LadyBorderlinex

Rank 5
PostedJul 07, 2011 9:35 am
In chrome, I just open it in a new tab and the image attributes are in the title.

Queen of Unnecessarily Long Youtube Videos Used To Report Multi-clienting

Iyeru

Rank 4
Iyeru
PostedJul 07, 2011 9:39 am
LadyBorderlinex wrote:
In chrome, I just open it in a new tab and the image attributes are in the title.  

Some of us don't have a large enough screen, or have the titlebar showing (tab is clipped.)

Does the title show filesize too?

DynastySoldier

Rank 5
DynastySoldier
PostedJul 07, 2011 9:42 am
Iyeru wrote:
LadyBorderlinex wrote:

Some of us don't have a large enough screen, or have the titlebar showing (tab is clipped.)

Does the title show filesize too?  

Only the height and width.

To prevent lavalocke from sending personal message to you, click here

BlazeFirelover

Rank 2
BlazeFirelover
PostedJul 07, 2011 10:20 am
LordRapthorne wrote:

This is awesome thanks for posting it. Better than trying to tab through codes or going through other people every time you need it. Karma.

LilianMcK

Rank 4
LilianMcK
PostedJul 07, 2011 10:39 am
I tend to use Dynasty's method myself.

I personally am a bit funny about add ons/extensions,if they are not totally necessary. Security conscious and yes perhaps a little paranoid Smile

Re Dynasty's link you don't have to hunt for anything. If you zoom in to his image and look closely. As he said when you right click and select inspect element at the bottom of the box that appears it shows the image code is actually already highlighted for you to click. So in fact it is just a couple of clicks.

Whichever you prefer both options useful to see here for all those going over to Chrome. I myself only converted to Chrome a short while ago for this website.