Author Message

tenshiii78

Rank 0
tenshiii78
Joined
17 Sep 2011
Posts
25
Location
QC/Paranaque :3 Philippines
PostedMar 31, 2013 11:48 am

ty :3

 
I didn't know what to do with the image. Hope you like it



CODE:



 



its awesome! ~ thanks much ^^

Advertisement

LittlexNeko

Rank 4
LittlexNeko
Joined
12 Dec 2009
Posts
1983
Location
United States
PostedApr 05, 2013 10:29 pm   Last edited by LittlexNeko on Apr 13, 2013 12:39 pm. Edited 1 time in total
I'll try to finish up all the sigs soon!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I am now charging Ponchee players gold.
They are 300g for a signature & matching avatar.
**Doesn't apply to the requests before this post!**


elizaannxxx wrote:
 

I hope you like them :3




Code:
[IMG]http://i399.photobucket.com/albums/pp72/GirlBravoLover/Siggys4/kiyumi.png[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i399.photobucket.com/albums/pp72/GirlBravoLover/Siggys4/forkiyumi1.png[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i399.photobucket.com/albums/pp72/GirlBravoLover/Siggys4/foryamiandkiyu.png[/IMG]


Aquarellea wrote:
 

This image was a bit hard to work with. I hope you like this. :3


Code:
[IMG]http://i399.photobucket.com/albums/pp72/GirlBravoLover/Siggys4/aqua.png[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i399.photobucket.com/albums/pp72/GirlBravoLover/Siggys4/foraqua.png[/IMG]


Mitzuru wrote:
 

I changed the image, and used something of my own.
I made a normal one and a popout one. I hope you like them.





Code:
[IMG]http://i399.photobucket.com/albums/pp72/GirlBravoLover/Siggys4/tosin.png[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i399.photobucket.com/albums/pp72/GirlBravoLover/Siggys4/fortosin.png[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i399.photobucket.com/albums/pp72/GirlBravoLover/Siggys4/fortosin-2.png[/IMG]

Necromanceress

Rank 3
Necromanceress
Joined
11 Mar 2011
Posts
1226
Location
Reality, United States
PostedApr 05, 2013 10:37 pm
LittlexNeko wrote:
I'll try to finish up all the sigs soon!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I am now charging Ponchee players gold.
They are 300g for a signature & matching avatar.
**Doesn't apply to the requests before this post!**

 

Some people might lie about their channel, just saying ;O So keep a look-out for that!

elizaannxxx

Rank 2
elizaannxxx
Joined
27 Jan 2012
Posts
570
Location
In Aura Kingdom United States
PostedApr 05, 2013 10:59 pm
LittlexNeko wrote:

elizaannxxx wrote:
 

I hope you like them :3




Code:
[IMG]http://i399.photobucket.com/albums/pp72/GirlBravoLover/Siggys4/kiyumi.png[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i399.photobucket.com/albums/pp72/GirlBravoLover/Siggys4/forkiyumi1.png[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i399.photobucket.com/albums/pp72/GirlBravoLover/Siggys4/foryamiandkiyu.png[/IMG]
 



OH MAH JEEBUS THIS IS COMPLETELY AMAZING! *u* Thank Chu Soo Much <3 Sooooooo Worth The Wait <3

havenlux

Rank 0
havenlux
Joined
29 Mar 2013
Posts
22
Location
New Zealand
PostedApr 06, 2013 12:08 am
Lurking around fan art sections and I see this *-* Your siggys are stunning! <3

Lei.Laa

Rank 0
Lei.Laa
Joined
06 Apr 2013
Posts
158
Location
Netherlands
PostedApr 06, 2013 1:39 am   Last edited by Lei.Laa on Apr 14, 2013 7:49 am. Edited 3 times in total
Name: Stefan
Gender:
New Image : here
Quote/Other text: He Will Return.
Pop out(Y/N): ? ;D
Matching avatar(Y/N): Y
Other info: Make it very cute please ^^ :3
Payment info: ? But I will give you 5 karma Smile

Synphie

Rank 0
Synphie
Joined
13 Feb 2013
Posts
122
Location
Singapore
PostedApr 07, 2013 12:38 am
Necromanceress wrote:
LittlexNeko wrote:
I'll try to finish up all the sigs soon!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I am now charging Ponchee players gold.
They are 300g for a signature & matching avatar.
**Doesn't apply to the requests before this post!**

 

Some people might lie about their channel, just saying ;O So keep a look-out for that!  

But some non-GF players also request here. XD

LittlexNeko

Rank 4
LittlexNeko
Joined
12 Dec 2009
Posts
1983
Location
United States
PostedApr 13, 2013 2:37 am
Working on finishing up all the sigs c:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

REPOST:
I am now charging Ponchee players gold.
They are 300g for a signature & matching avatar.
**Doesn't apply to the requests before this post!**


Synphie wrote:
 

Sorry this took forever to make. I hope you like it :3


Code:
[IMG]http://i399.photobucket.com/albums/pp72/GirlBravoLover/lynith.png[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i399.photobucket.com/albums/pp72/GirlBravoLover/forlynith.png[/IMG]


sarahpanda wrote:
 

o__o uhh you can't have that sig so I made you a different one


Code:
[IMG]http://i399.photobucket.com/albums/pp72/GirlBravoLover/Siggys4/naughtypanda.png[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i399.photobucket.com/albums/pp72/GirlBravoLover/Siggys4/fornaughtypanda.png[/IMG]


one2five wrote:
 

I didn't know what to do really. I hope you like it though.


Code:
[IMG]http://i399.photobucket.com/albums/pp72/GirlBravoLover/Siggys4/mungojerrie.png[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i399.photobucket.com/albums/pp72/GirlBravoLover/Siggys4/formungojerrie.png[/IMG]


xxFaeixx wrote:
 

I didn't use your image because you requested it in someone else's shop.
So i used one of my own images, I hope you like it though.



Code:
[IMG]http://i399.photobucket.com/albums/pp72/GirlBravoLover/Siggys4/glyph.png[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i399.photobucket.com/albums/pp72/GirlBravoLover/Siggys4/forglyph.png[/IMG]

Synphie

Rank 0
Synphie
Joined
13 Feb 2013
Posts
122
Location
Singapore
PostedApr 13, 2013 8:45 am
LittlexNeko wrote:
Working on finishing up all the sigs c:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

REPOST:
I am now charging Ponchee players gold.
They are 300g for a signature & matching avatar.
**Doesn't apply to the requests before this post!**


Synphie wrote:
 

Sorry this took forever to make. I hope you like it :3


Code:
[IMG]http://i399.photobucket.com/albums/pp72/GirlBravoLover/lynith.png[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i399.photobucket.com/albums/pp72/GirlBravoLover/forlynith.png[/IMG]


 

So cuuute~

LittlexNeko

Rank 4
LittlexNeko
Joined
12 Dec 2009
Posts
1983
Location
United States
PostedApr 13, 2013 12:34 pm
Synphie wrote:
So cuuute~  


o__o the link went bye bye for some reason



Code:
[IMG]http://i399.photobucket.com/albums/pp72/GirlBravoLover/Siggys4/lynith.png[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i399.photobucket.com/albums/pp72/GirlBravoLover/Siggys4/forlynith.png[/IMG]

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: