LeethalQueen

Rank 0
PostedJul 07, 2011 3:57 am

server down for 24 hours and no communication from aeria

its coming up to another 24 hour period with server down on MOW. Last time my troops died and I imagine I may have lost more again. Last server down we received nothing for the disadvantage, even though snail players could still access the game. Presently snail have been able to access the new update for the last 14 hours.. no one has posted anything from aeria about the outage or when you envisage it will be rectified.. how about a little customer service for the 70 dollars I spent this month and at least letting us know you are aware of the problem....
Advertisement

KTCAOP

Rank 5
KTCAOP
PostedJul 07, 2011 4:08 am
This is actually the first I have heard of this and this is the first post that someone has made onto the forums. Is there are other people that are not able to log in, would they be so kind as to post in this topic?

Also, I was able to get in right now and play at the moment...

Jrock1hog

Rank 0
Jrock1hog
PostedJul 07, 2011 8:58 am

Re: server down for 24 hours and no communication from aeria

all i am getting id a brown screen, please help me get online!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LeethalQueen wrote:
its coming up to another 24 hour period with server down on MOW. Last time my troops died and I imagine I may have lost more again. Last server down we received nothing for the disadvantage, even though snail players could still access the game. Presently snail have been able to access the new update for the last 14 hours.. no one has posted anything from aeria about the outage or when you envisage it will be rectified.. how about a little customer service for the 70 dollars I spent this month and at least letting us know you are aware of the problem....  

Executor44

Aeria: Product Manager
Executor44
PostedJul 07, 2011 1:28 pm
Hi.

We are very sorry to hear that you couldn't access the servers yesterday.
As it was announced in the game, the servers was not accessible from 3:00 and to 12:00 on July 6th .

"Snail Games USA is thrilled to announce the launch of our newest Ministry of War expansion Blood of the Nobles on 7/06/2011.
The update of new expansion will start at 3:00 and end at 12:00 on July 6th . You won't log in game during this period.Thank you for your great support!"

When you have any difficulties to log in the game, trying the followings may be helpful.

1) Refresh the browser
2) Clear your temporary internet files
3) Use other browsers such as Firefox and Chrome
4) Update Flash

If you experience any loss of items because of log in issue, please contact us so that we can check with the developers.
http://www.aeriagames.com/contact

You can also contact the developers directly with the following address.
mowsupport@snailgamesusa.com

LeethalQueen

Rank 0
PostedJul 07, 2011 8:45 pm

server down

yes you are correct, mail was sent and i observed those times.. however, you will note that the mail did state a 9 hour outage. I did not post for some hours after that.. the total time down for myself was over 26 hours. I lost 7k troops as a result, not to mention missing daily tasks, cz etc, etc. It is easy to say from your end, 'oh its all snails fault' but at the end of the day it is you that I pay my money to each month and are signed up with (big mistake). I, as would others, like to see you at Aeria take some responsibility as partners and extend a little more customer service than a quick post with a link.