Llewelleyn

Rank 2
Llewelleyn
PostedJul 06, 2011 8:02 pm   Last edited by Llewelleyn on Jul 14, 2011 4:24 pm. Edited 1 time in total

Game Sages and AP Trades *UPDATED*

Game Sages are NOT allowed to do any AP trade moderating at all. AP trades are use at your own risk! Sorry for the inconvenience.
Advertisement

SuperMario766

Rank 0
SuperMario766
PostedJul 06, 2011 8:23 pm
*Clap. Clap. Clap*

Here's to hoping people actually read and stop whining about people getting scammed over AP trades.

orangezesty

Rank 2
orangezesty
PostedJul 06, 2011 10:32 pm
This is why if i trade i take code first and i video/screenshot everything that way I have proof of everything that is going on.

retired

Xiraiya

Rank 1
Xiraiya
PostedJul 07, 2011 12:01 am
I knew it was odd about the rumors of GS's suddenly not being able to mediate trades.

And I never liked the idea of some of them actually asking for gold to oversee trades, that was just disgusting behavior.

I'm glad these things have been cleared up.

CuteY0ungOne

Rank 2
CuteY0ungOne
PostedJul 07, 2011 12:23 am
As much as i hate to say this...but they stopped doing ap trades over a month ago =l and its taken this long to finnaly get confirmation? *sigh*

No offense Ally D= ily <3

Lurking Forums cos Im just boss like that

acidicpure

Rank 3
acidicpure
PostedJul 07, 2011 12:29 am
CuteY0ungOne wrote:
As much as i hate to say this...but they stopped doing ap trades over a month ago =l and its taken this long to finnaly get confirmation? *sigh*

They are still allowed to do AP trades, The only difference is that they can't take any gold/items from the people doing it anymore from the people involved afterwards - Other than that there's not much difference to how it was before.

Jahbs

Rank 3
Jahbs
PostedJul 13, 2011 3:57 am
acidicpure wrote:
CuteY0ungOne wrote:

They are still allowed to do AP trades, The only difference is that they can't take any gold/items from the people doing it anymore from the people involved afterwards - Other than that there's not much difference to how it was before.  

so in otherwords poor gs wasting their valuable time for everyone else for free

brenin_llwyd

Rank 3
PostedJul 13, 2011 4:18 am
Jahbs wrote:

Well, some of us actually continued to do the AP trades. My opinion, it reduces the scam chance, so, i'm gonna continue doing that.

LordRapthorne

Rank 5
LordRapthorne
PostedJul 13, 2011 6:15 am
Great guide, another good one to read if you are an ap card trader is Buying/Selling AP (Fun Cards) & The Risks

<center></center>

Xiraiya

Rank 1
Xiraiya
PostedJul 14, 2011 6:25 pm
Jahbs wrote:

That's part of the job of a GS, you volunteer your time, if they aren't committed to the players or prepared to give up time, then they shouldn't even be a GS in the first place.

EDIT: So they really can't oversee them now, interesting.