Aznteck

Rank 5.1
Aznteck
PostedJul 27, 2011 9:35 am
@PatrickLp, in the end, your going to have people rushing into those rooms + the final room being a mass majority of people with Armor and OP Weapons.

Advertisement

vathanan93

Rank 3
vathanan93
PostedJul 27, 2011 4:02 pm
i want some events like every gifting some special days like that

yamiyogi123

Rank 0
PostedJul 28, 2011 10:34 pm

All vs All Tournament

i have a tournament which it may became a mode after a while which is DeathMatch>All vs All (No teams) like MOHAA, you choose a map like scent and train factory, and all players are vs each other, and it would be great, a GM creates room, and the tournament is from 4 rounds, the winning of the 4 rounds will play vs each other and the winner takes the prize that you decide so,

1. A GM Creates the Tournament Room
2. 1st Round [ 16 Players ]
3. 2nd Round [ 16 Players ]
3. 3rd Round [16 Players ]
4. 4th Round [ 16 Players ]
5. Finals [The Winner Of Each Round ]

Pierre314

Rank 0
PostedAug 01, 2011 7:15 pm

Think ?!

ghostcannon wrote:
New Event Idea:

Since Events are suppose to be for all players in general and most of all for Fun, why not host one which will make many people happy and at the same time fair.

Name of Event: "The Non-Body Armor Saturday Massacre Event"
Time/Date: Saturdays (for a full month period) 1PM-2PM PDT and 5pm-6pm PDT
Channel: 4

Rules:
1) Everything can be used in the event match, except body armor equipments for character.
2) DeathmatchC mode 8v8 in Random Map setting.
3) Winning team gets 7 days item at GM choice. Losing Team gets 1 day of same item. Top Player on Winning team gets an extra item at GM choice.  

The interest of Aeria Games is not to promote people not ap. Like all businesses, they have the need to survive. However all the hackers in the game interfere with the desire to play :/

I think a good event, will be to report is good evidence of hackers! For example the player Whoever refers the most evidence wins a gift.

alp54cvs

Rank 0
PostedAug 19, 2011 12:11 pm
My idea of ​​starting a new character players verilmesidir.Ve gift did not come to me any gifts so far.
My nick TrProS

ForsakenProDiGy

Rank 0
ForsakenProDiGy
PostedAug 19, 2011 8:47 pm
have equipment that anyone in the event can use to give people with low kdr a better chance like power rooms or event roomsthat u enter based on ur kdr.for ex. peple with kdr 0-1.00 in one room people with 1.01-2.00 in another room

DynastySoldier

Rank 5
DynastySoldier
PostedAug 19, 2011 8:50 pm
Power Room every Event >>

To prevent lavalocke from sending personal message to you, click here

jacksonmelo2

Rank 0
PostedAug 20, 2011 10:00 am

event

event
Aeria this stage many Tiered Spender event more so for those who never buy ap before, I think an event that could faser Tiered event Spender normal at least one time per month

tokmaki

Rank 0
PostedAug 20, 2011 4:36 pm

Re: Feedback on events!

We want YOUR opinion!!
GMFalcon wrote:
Hey all you Wolf Team guys & gals! We're really trying hard to improve the events for all of y'all. The best way I can do that is to hear the feedback from you, the players! So please drop your suggestions here on how to improve events in general. Pros & Cons of Events. Times that may work better for you. I want to hear it all! The Good, the Bad, the Ugly!!!

Be blunt and voice your opinions. How can things improve? What can the GMs do to help? These events are for the players, so I want to hear it from the players themselves! What can I do to make things better? Thanks, everyone!

HTArthur97

Rank 0
PostedSep 03, 2011 1:44 pm

about event room

30min ago
30min ago was been event I couldnt enter that room because that GM-.- didnt said pass.word!! so what is pass.word and why DID YOU PUT PASS.WORD IN EVENT ROOMS