Author Message

DynastySoldier

Rank 5
DynastySoldier
Joined
08 Dec 2007
Posts
4369
Location
Shibuya Japan
PostedJul 07, 2011 2:11 pm
ghostcannon wrote:
New Event Idea:

Since Events are suppose to be for all players in general and most of all for Fun, why not host one which will make many people happy and at the same time fair.

Name of Event: "The Non-Body Armor Saturday Massacre Event"
Time/Date: Saturdays (for a full month period) 1PM-2PM PDT and 5pm-6pm PDT
Channel: 4

Rules:
1) Everything can be used in the event match, except body armor equipments for character.
2) DeathmatchC mode 8v8 in Random Map setting.
3) Winning team gets 7 days item at GM choice. Losing Team gets 1 day of same item. Top Player on Winning team gets an extra item at GM choice.  

Why not stick with Basic Character?

Also, SE Char comes with armor that can't be taken off. Next.

To prevent lavalocke from sending personal message to you, click here
Advertisement

NinjaWarrior125

Rank 3
NinjaWarrior125
Joined
26 Nov 2010
Posts
1249
Location
California United States
PostedJul 07, 2011 2:17 pm
DynastySoldier wrote:
ghostcannon wrote:
New Event Idea:

Since Events are suppose to be for all players in general and most of all for Fun, why not host one which will make many people happy and at the same time fair.

Name of Event: "The Non-Body Armor Saturday Massacre Event"
Time/Date: Saturdays (for a full month period) 1PM-2PM PDT and 5pm-6pm PDT
Channel: 4

Rules:
1) Everything can be used in the event match, except body armor equipments for character.
2) DeathmatchC mode 8v8 in Random Map setting.
3) Winning team gets 7 days item at GM choice. Losing Team gets 1 day of same item. Top Player on Winning team gets an extra item at GM choice.  

Why not stick with Basic Character?

Also, SE Char comes with armor that can't be taken off. Next.  


Anyways a person with an SZ can totally dominate the whole game. So, that person is king and the extra prize is . . . dun dun dun . . . . another SZ!

zuhairhskdude

Rank 0
zuhairhskdude
Joined
14 May 2010
Posts
9
Location
Malaysia
PostedJul 07, 2011 2:19 pm
NinjaWarrior125 wrote:
DynastySoldier wrote:
ghostcannon wrote:
New Event Idea:

Since Events are suppose to be for all players in general and most of all for Fun, why not host one which will make many people happy and at the same time fair.

Name of Event: "The Non-Body Armor Saturday Massacre Event"
Time/Date: Saturdays (for a full month period) 1PM-2PM PDT and 5pm-6pm PDT
Channel: 4

Rules:
1) Everything can be used in the event match, except body armor equipments for character.
2) DeathmatchC mode 8v8 in Random Map setting.
3) Winning team gets 7 days item at GM choice. Losing Team gets 1 day of same item. Top Player on Winning team gets an extra item at GM choice.  

Why not stick with Basic Character?

Also, SE Char comes with armor that can't be taken off. Next.  


Anyways a person with an SZ can totally dominate the whole game. So, that person is king and the extra prize is . . . dun dun dun . . . . another SZ!  


hmmm...hope there will make more event in a day...instead of 3 event a day...

juniorknilch

Rank 3
juniorknilch
Joined
28 Oct 2010
Posts
998
Location
Germany
PostedJul 07, 2011 2:20 pm

So the events are indeed the prince quite nice, but sad that there is only one 1room there, and that at 4 GM's are there. This is a pity. I find the item permanently 1d ok for the team loose, and 7d for the winner team. But the fake with the rooms and the one with 300ms is still in the game is unfair and not nice. otherwise continue
as otherwise! and thanks for everything with a friendly greeting juniorknilch

djashes

Rank 5.1
djashes
Joined
31 Aug 2007
Posts
8990
Location
Y u mad United States
PostedJul 07, 2011 4:04 pm
SoExposed wrote:
How about fixing the real problems before thinking about events? o.0  
Such as?

DynastySoldier

Rank 5
DynastySoldier
Joined
08 Dec 2007
Posts
4369
Location
Shibuya Japan
PostedJul 07, 2011 4:18 pm
djashes wrote:
SoExposed wrote:
How about fixing the real problems before thinking about events? o.0  
Such as?  
Too much to list. I'm pretty sure they know what we're talking about.

To prevent lavalocke from sending personal message to you, click here

djashes

Rank 5.1
djashes
Joined
31 Aug 2007
Posts
8990
Location
Y u mad United States
PostedJul 07, 2011 6:16 pm
DynastySoldier wrote:
djashes wrote:
SoExposed wrote:
How about fixing the real problems before thinking about events? o.0  
Such as?  
Too much to list. I'm pretty sure they know what we're talking about.  
I mean that's Aeria's problem. Aeria can't do much (At least that's what they keep telling us)

HolySylent

Rank 4
HolySylent
Joined
12 May 2009
Posts
2741
Location
Bleh United States
PostedJul 07, 2011 6:18 pm
djashes wrote:
DynastySoldier wrote:
djashes wrote:
SoExposed wrote:
How about fixing the real problems before thinking about events? o.0  
Such as?  
Too much to list. I'm pretty sure they know what we're talking about.  
I mean that's Aeria's problem. Aeria can't do much (At least that's what they keep telling us)  
They really can't. They don't own these games, they're simply paying other companies to let them use it.

<br>BFBC2 - SylentGhost</br> <br>Rift - Sylvus/Katsuro</br> <br>CoD BO - HolySylent </br> <br>Steam - HolySylent</br> <br>WolfTeam - Insurrezione</br>

hskjoker

Rank 0
hskjoker
Joined
26 Dec 2009
Posts
7
Location
Malaysia
PostedJul 07, 2011 6:54 pm
ghostcannon wrote:
New Event Idea:

Since Events are suppose to be for all players in general and most of all for Fun, why not host one which will make many people happy and at the same time fair.

Name of Event: "The Non-Body Armor Saturday Massacre Event"
Time/Date: Saturdays (for a full month period) 1PM-2PM PDT and 5pm-6pm PDT
Channel: 4

Rules:
1) Everything can be used in the event match, except body armor equipments for character.
2) DeathmatchC mode 8v8 in Random Map setting.
3) Winning team gets 7 days item at GM choice. Losing Team gets 1 day of same item. Top Player on Winning team gets an extra item at GM choice.  
But many player cant enter the event rooms, thats why i prefer mass gifting. But if u still wanna do this type of event, i cant say anything you are the G.M/G.S .But, pls reduce the time.

PatrickLp

Rank 0
Joined
15 Jul 2011
Posts
2
Location
United States
PostedJul 27, 2011 9:24 am

Event rooms

Too hard to get in events..
I Think Every one should have the chance to get involed in events.. I mean you go to channel.. room open with in 1 sec room is full. I think Players should have to qualify to play in these events like 8 rooms top 2 players from each room should recive a event ticket. Allowing them to play in the event. I just think the first come first serve bases..with events is unfair.. Thanks.. LOVE THe Game!!!
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: