GMFalcon

GameMaster: USA
GMFalcon
PostedJul 06, 2011 1:52 pm

Feedback on events!

We want YOUR opinion!!
Hey all you Wolf Team guys & gals! We're really trying hard to improve the events for all of y'all. The best way I can do that is to hear the feedback from you, the players! So please drop your suggestions here on how to improve events in general. Pros & Cons of Events. Times that may work better for you. I want to hear it all! The Good, the Bad, the Ugly!!!

Be blunt and voice your opinions. How can things improve? What can the GMs do to help? These events are for the players, so I want to hear it from the players themselves! What can I do to make things better? Thanks, everyone!
Advertisement

NinjaWarrior125

Rank 3
NinjaWarrior125
PostedJul 06, 2011 2:05 pm
Ok uhm, we had this for 1-3 month, then we stopped using it. I want it back. :3

DynastySoldier

Rank 5
DynastySoldier
PostedJul 06, 2011 2:09 pm
Uhh... events where its possible for anyone to win. Not just those with massed cash items.

Also, forget hosted events, get that global event system to work would be better.

To prevent lavalocke from sending personal message to you, click here

NinjaWarrior125

Rank 3
NinjaWarrior125
PostedJul 06, 2011 2:13 pm
DynastySoldier wrote:
Uhh... events where its possible for anyone to win. Not just those with massed cash items.

Also, forget hosted events, get that global event system to work would be better.  

Yea, they totally forgot about the Event Tab. =/

djashes

Rank 5.1
djashes
PostedJul 06, 2011 2:49 pm   Last edited by djashes on Jul 06, 2011 2:58 pm. Edited 1 time in total
DynastySoldier wrote:

This and do Ds2, Knife, Pistol and Snipe events.
For Ds2, do wolf side challenges.

Around 2-4 PM Pacific Standard Time is best for me. >>

Pros and Cons of events:

Pros: Free itemz!1!!11one!1!eleventyone!!
Something else to do.

Cons: It's buggy.
People cry when there aren't any events.
I can't think of anything else. . . So that is a con. Not many Cons. >:O

GMFalcon

GameMaster: USA
GMFalcon
PostedJul 06, 2011 2:55 pm
The Events System you are referring to has some bugs we are currently trying to fix before it can be re-implemented. Trust me, we want it back as much as you do!

hskjoker

Rank 0
hskjoker
PostedJul 07, 2011 6:40 am
GMFalcon wrote:
The Events System you are referring to has some bugs we are currently trying to fix before it can be re-implemented. Trust me, we want it back as much as you do!  
Yah..i hope u can fix it xD..And about the event i prefer Mass Gifting like before xD...because many player cant enter the event room for sure...Ok thats all from me and i like the Event Tab System

SoExposed

Rank 0
PostedJul 07, 2011 7:10 am
How about fixing the real problems before thinking about events? o.0

zuhairhskdude

Rank 0
zuhairhskdude
PostedJul 07, 2011 12:43 pm
Yah..i hope u can fix those bug xD..And about the event i agreed with HskJoker about the Mass Gifting like before xD..since non of us cant enter the event room for sure so GM&GS please make the mass gifting event back then...We would like to get ur answer As soon as possible~~ok cya..odioss

-CallSignin:Werraco

ghostcannon

Rank 5
ghostcannon
PostedJul 07, 2011 1:23 pm
New Event Idea:

Since Events are suppose to be for all players in general and most of all for Fun, why not host one which will make many people happy and at the same time fair.

Name of Event: "The Non-Body Armor Saturday Massacre Event"
Time/Date: Saturdays (for a full month period) 1PM-2PM PDT and 5pm-6pm PDT
Channel: 4

Rules:
1) Everything can be used in the event match, except body armor equipments for character.
2) DeathmatchC mode 8v8 in Random Map setting.
3) Winning team gets 7 days item at GM choice. Losing Team gets 1 day of same item. Top Player on Winning team gets an extra item at GM choice.