bezerker4554

Rank 0
bezerker4554
PostedJul 16, 2011 12:39 pm
crimsongust wrote:
Hello. I wanted to make a emblem for our guild but I'm having trouble making the below picture transparent. :/ So could you help me please? ^-^ The picture is the right size and I just need it to be transparent. Thank for your time. ^^

you probably saved it as a .jpeg and .jpegs cant have transparent backgrounds
heres the image saved as .png, it should be transparent in game

Advertisement

Gnarel

Rank 0
PostedJul 16, 2011 1:07 pm

guild emblem

thanks for the respond but saving it and trying to use it and it still don't work. I have tried bmp format and still not letting me. any advice?

bezerker4554

Rank 0
bezerker4554
PostedJul 16, 2011 1:54 pm
HaineOtomiya1 wrote:
Can I ask for a insignia for COE with the colors of green. Something abstract would look spiffy or something with a mini tree would look calm. appreciations in advance.  

I <3 doing abstract Very Happy
here's what I've got so far:

and this one cuz u didnt mention which type of tree.. ps u didnt get this from me xD

Lemme know if u like any of them, ill work on more in the meantime

bezerker4554

Rank 0
bezerker4554
PostedJul 16, 2011 1:56 pm

Re: guild emblem

Gnarel wrote:
thanks for the respond but saving it and trying to use it and it still don't work. I have tried bmp format and still not letting me. any advice?  

well .bmp is the only format that it uses and if its the right size (which it is) then it should upload.. but if that doesnt work then sorry, i dont know what the problem is >.<

crimsongust

Rank 0
crimsongust
PostedJul 16, 2011 1:58 pm
bezerker4554 wrote:
crimsongust wrote:
Hello. I wanted to make a emblem for our guild but I'm having trouble making the below picture transparent. :/ So could you help me please? ^-^ The picture is the right size and I just need it to be transparent. Thank for your time. ^^

When I test the insignia the white background still shows up. o.o Is it supposed to be like that?

MrFlamingCat

Rank 0
MrFlamingCat
PostedJul 16, 2011 3:03 pm
crimsongust wrote:
bezerker4554 wrote:
crimsongust wrote:

When I test the insignia the white background still shows up. o.o Is it supposed to be like that?  

For the background to be transparent you need the background to be a certain color.

The color magenta is what will appear transparent.

The emblem with the transparent background would look something like this: This is a link to other examples: Link

Also, the file format for it to be saved in should be .bmp 24bit.

HaineOtomiya1

Rank 0
HaineOtomiya1
PostedJul 16, 2011 3:26 pm
bezerker4554 wrote:
HaineOtomiya1 wrote:
Can I ask for a insignia for COE with the colors of green. Something abstract would look spiffy or something with a mini tree would look calm. appreciations in advance.  

I <3 doing abstract Very Happy
here's what I've got so far:

and this one cuz u didnt mention which type of tree.. ps u didnt get this from me xD

Lemme know if u like any of them, ill work on more in the meantime  

wow these are awesome thanks so much....& by tree...i didn't mean that...although I suppose it could have a calming effect XD. I think I might just have to use both those 2 at some point or another~ Thanks your awesome T_T

<p></p>

crimsongust

Rank 0
crimsongust
PostedJul 16, 2011 3:34 pm
MrFlamingCat wrote:
crimsongust wrote:
bezerker4554 wrote:
crimsongust wrote:

For the background to be transparent you need the background to be a certain color.

The color magenta is what will appear transparent.

The emblem with the transparent background would look something like this: This is a link to other examples: Link

Also, the file format for it to be saved in should be .bmp 24bit.  

Some of the magenta still shows up when I test the Insignia. o.o

CrazyFrk

Rank 0
CrazyFrk
PostedJul 16, 2011 6:13 pm
Name of guild is fallen

Know it might be a bit big but when you open it in paint it is a bit smaller.

CrazyFrk

Rank 0
CrazyFrk
PostedJul 16, 2011 6:15 pm
If you can find any angelic wing like that or similar that you can work with go right ahead.