Samooryesord

Rank 0
Samooryesord
PostedJul 09, 2011 8:16 am
Guild Name: Legion
Colors: cf241c and 404d77
Words: L or Legion or None
Main Icon:
(Sorry about the stupid watermark on the picture. It prolly won't show if it's 32x32 lol)
Design: Just the icon with transparent background if possible. Or white/black with a white or black border, contrasting with the background color.

Thanks!

~Nione
Advertisement

VonLoewe

Rank 1
PostedJul 09, 2011 8:57 am
Very serious looking! lol And I really like what you've done there. Especially the third one. Awesome job!

I'm gonna hold a voting session to decide which of the 6 we're gonna use. Thank you SO MUCH for doing this! I'll keep you posted on which one we end up going with. Smile

bezerker4554

Rank 0
bezerker4554
PostedJul 09, 2011 12:30 pm
meatwad83 wrote:
bezerker4554 wrote:
meatwad83 wrote:

for somereason the only one i can get to work is the orange but either or doesnt matter ty for the help Smile

Guild name is KoRT

I dont know why the numbers on are the last one
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/715/buttersz.jpg/ this is the direct link to that pic  

do you want me to use just one of those pictures (fitting more than one would be pretty hard)? do you want certain colors? text? >.<  

the first one is are clans actual logo on the websites and such but you cant read the words on it so its kinda pointless but it shows what i would like the dragon with KoRT on it and red and black or orange and black is fine and the butters pic was just for fun Razz  

Hmm.. hows this? i tried to use a different dragon with black and red/orange and tried to make KoRT a bit visible while at the same time have an orange glow?

lemme know if you like it or if you want me to use the orange dragon that you posted before

bezerker4554

Rank 0
bezerker4554
PostedJul 09, 2011 12:56 pm
Samooryesord wrote:
Guild Name: Legion
Colors: cf241c and 404d77
Words: L or Legion or None
Main Icon:
(Sorry about the stupid watermark on the picture. It prolly won't show if it's 32x32 lol)
Design: Just the icon with transparent background if possible. Or white/black with a white or black border, contrasting with the background color.

Thanks!

~Nione  

Again, same problem with the graphics blur.. when you shrink an image like that, it gets really blurry.. but if you really wanna use that image then here you go:
(i wasnt sure if you wanted a plain white bg)

Transparent bg (or at least it should be >.<): Trust me, it doesn't look too nice when u see it in game

Just the image with white bg: This one and the next one are my 2 favorite out of the 4

Image with white bg and L: The L was kind of hard to fit in because i wanted to make the image as visible as possible

White bg and black border: I could make it a solid border if you'd like

Samooryesord

Rank 0
Samooryesord
PostedJul 09, 2011 1:06 pm

Awesome!

Thank you so much man! They're perfect! =D

bezerker4554

Rank 0
bezerker4554
PostedJul 09, 2011 4:38 pm

Re: Awesome!

Samooryesord wrote:
Thank you so much man! They're perfect! =D  

Any time man Very Happy

meatwad83

Rank 0
meatwad83
PostedJul 10, 2011 12:17 am
bezerker4554 wrote:
meatwad83 wrote:
bezerker4554 wrote:
meatwad83 wrote:

for somereason the only one i can get to work is the orange but either or doesnt matter ty for the help Smile

Guild name is KoRT

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/715/buttersz.jpg/ this is the direct link to that pic  

do you want me to use just one of those pictures (fitting more than one would be pretty hard)? do you want certain colors? text? >.<  

the first one is are clans actual logo on the websites and such but you cant read the words on it so its kinda pointless but it shows what i would like the dragon with KoRT on it and red and black or orange and black is fine and the butters pic was just for fun Razz  

Hmm.. hows this? i tried to use a different dragon with black and red/orange and tried to make KoRT a bit visible while at the same time have an orange glow?

lemme know if you like it or if you want me to use the orange dragon that you posted before  

that looks amazing ty very much sir Smile

bezerker4554

Rank 0
bezerker4554
PostedJul 10, 2011 8:49 am
meatwad83 wrote:
bezerker4554 wrote:
meatwad83 wrote:
bezerker4554 wrote:
meatwad83 wrote:

Guild name is KoRT

that looks amazing ty very much sir Smile  

you are very much welcome sir Smile

OmegaEtna

Rank 1
OmegaEtna
PostedJul 10, 2011 9:10 am
here ya go ichigo ^_^

Andyxxisgod

Rank 0
PostedJul 10, 2011 3:06 pm

Help =/

I cant get the emblem to insert

I'm trying to get this emblem to insert into Eden but it wont accept. "Invald format" or such. Could you explain why? =/

Thanks,
~Andy