bezerker4554

Rank 0
bezerker4554
PostedJul 03, 2011 7:12 am   Last edited by bezerker4554 on Jul 15, 2011 3:35 pm. Edited 7 times in total

Need a Guild Emblem? It's FREE :O

Who doesn't like free stuff?
FREEEEEEEEEEEEE*

Hey guys, so I noticed that a lot of people are making guilds lately. Therefore, a lot of people are in need of guild emblems. So if you need an emblem I may be able to help, just leave a post with some info and what you'd like.

Some things that would really help:

• Guild Name
  • Color(s)
  • Letter(s) or Word(s) (if any)
  • Main icon (the thing that's gonna be standing out I guess)(leave a picture if you want)
  • Any specific designs (stripes, squares, triangles, swirls, abstract, etc.)
  • Also, sometimes I'm able to fit anime characters in, but only SOMETIMES. If it doesn't work out, it's because it got too blurry or doesn't fit in with the "flow" of the emblem.

I've only done one emblem so far, but at least it will give you and idea of what to expect.. I think? O.o.. Also, I'll post any further emblems I make here.

ShadowLegion

Pwnography
Legion
KoRT

Shippuden

Please also note:

• I can't predict the future. If something happens in my life and I'm not on for a while, please don't start raging. I'll contact you asap.
  • I'm not a master of photoshop so sorry in advance if you didn't like your emblem.
  • I can make changes if need be in you emblem, but you HAVE to tell me within a day or 2 otherwise I delete the .psd file from my photoshop and then I have to do it all over again and I don't wanna do that >.<
  • TO SAVE IMAGE AS BITMAP: open **INTERNET EXPLORER** and right click the image, press "save image" and change .jpg to .bmp, press save.

Lastly, I know I said it was free, but it would be very nice of you to leave me a tip since I'm broke D: my ign is DrJackal in Aquamarine Wink

Advertisement

mspanter

Rank 0
PostedJul 04, 2011 11:23 pm

ShadowLegion

Hello could you make an emblem for ShadowLegion i would like it to be in dark tones, and i was thinking (if not too difficult) that it could be like this image

with the letters SL inserted in a fitting style

bezerker4554

Rank 0
bezerker4554
PostedJul 07, 2011 10:11 am

Re: ShadowLegion

mspanter wrote:
Hello could you make an emblem for ShadowLegion i would like it to be in dark tones, and i was thinking (if not too difficult) that it could be like this image

with the letters SL inserted in a fitting style  

The only problem with using graphic images like that is that they become very blurry at 32x32.. i tried to work with the image you gave me and tried to make it as visible as i could, but then it got a really fuzzy and the background became hard to see so i had to work with a simple background..

I tried to find another image you might like but same problem again, too graphic = too blurry

I'm not sure if you want more focus on a graphic image or a graphic background. As you can see the main focus of your emblem is the symbol, but the focus on this emblem is the background

Lemme know if you like them how they are or if you wanna make changes/start all over with a new emblem, im here to help Wink

VonLoewe

Rank 1
PostedJul 07, 2011 11:35 am
Hello! I'm so glad I found this topic since my guild is in desperate need of a nice emblem. I tried making one myself but its been so long since I used photoshop and I barely remember how to resize an image. Razz

Anyway, our guild name is Pwnography. It doesn't need to be anything too fancy like that Shadow Legion emblem (which looks awesome btw). Here are a couple of images you could work with:

I like that image but probably would be unreadable at 32x32.
Regardless, this is the best thing I could find:

You could try to use that one, or if resizing makes it too blurry simply write out "PWNED" or "PWN" in a graffiti-ish font if you know how to do that. Color preference would be red since it stands out, but it doesn't really matter. I'm open to any artist intuition ideas you may have. Smile

Tell me if you need for info, but I think thats about it. I would love to pay you for your troubles but I'm on Emerald server...

Thank you so much in advance!

bezerker4554

Rank 0
bezerker4554
PostedJul 07, 2011 10:32 pm
VonLoewe wrote:
Hello! I'm so glad I found this topic since my guild is in desperate need of a nice emblem. I tried making one myself but its been so long since I used photoshop and I barely remember how to resize an image. Razz

Anyway, our guild name is Pwnography. It doesn't need to be anything too fancy like that Shadow Legion emblem (which looks awesome btw). Here are a couple of images you could work with:

I like that image but probably would be unreadable at 32x32.
Regardless, this is the best thing I could find:

You could try to use that one, or if resizing makes it too blurry simply write out "PWNED" or "PWN" in a graffiti-ish font if you know how to do that. Color preference would be red since it stands out, but it doesn't really matter. I'm open to any artist intuition ideas you may have. Smile

Tell me if you need for info, but I think thats about it. I would love to pay you for your troubles but I'm on Emerald server...

Thank you so much in advance!  

Yeah, that's the thing about shrinking graphics, it gets really blurry when u try to crush a lot of graphic into a tiny 32x32 bitmap.. for example, look at the first image when u shrink it to 32x32

Thats the problem with graffiti too D: its so graphic and pretty and fancy and all.. but when u shrink it down it looks like a blob. So what i tried to do was take the "abstractness" from the graffiti and kind of put it towards the background and kept the "PWN" part as visible yet graffiti type as i could.. i tried to use a graffiti font (i downloaded like 40 of them xD) but it again, giant blobs Sad

I used a smokey background to give it that "abstract" look

And then this one for the heck of it Razz and i liked it more for some reason.. yet at the same time i feel like there's something missing.. i dunno what tho.. probably more background stuffs? maybe a border?

Lemme know if you like any or if you want me to try a new style/edit one of them, im here to help Wink

P.S. i wouldve probably made much better ones if i actually knew how to operate photoshop >.<

VonLoewe

Rank 1
PostedJul 08, 2011 9:04 am
Wow thank you so much! They all look pretty awesome! Very Happy
I'll have the guild leader take a look to see what he thinks so please don't delete the png files yet.

I'll give my feedback beforehand though. I agree the third one seems like its missing something... color maybe? But I really prefer the ones that just say PWN. That font is just awesome, and although I can't really make out whats in the background it seems to fit the emblem very nicely. Looks kinda like PWN written on a wall with colored lights, or a fire lit below it. I love it.

But here's something I'd like you to try. Maybe make the text PWN more centralized so that it stands out more than the background. You could angle it upwards so that you even have some room to enlarge it a bit. I'm not sure if thats gonna block too much of the background. If so then maybe bring the `smokey` thing upwards a bit or something.

Thanks a lot again. You really are saving our butt since we've been looking for an appropriate emblem for weeks! (right now we are using a mountain overlooking the night sky, which makes us look like some sort of werewolf clan lol).

Btw, I'll make sure to give credit to you in our wiki page on the official wiki since thats the least I can do.

meatwad83

Rank 0
meatwad83
PostedJul 08, 2011 1:20 pm

for somereason the only one i can get to work is the orange but either or doesnt matter ty for the help Smile

Guild name is KoRT

I dont know why the numbers on are the last one
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/715/buttersz.jpg/ this is the direct link to that pic

bezerker4554

Rank 0
bezerker4554
PostedJul 08, 2011 9:00 pm
VonLoewe wrote:
Wow thank you so much! They all look pretty awesome! Very Happy
I'll have the guild leader take a look to see what he thinks so please don't delete the png files yet.

I'll give my feedback beforehand though. I agree the third one seems like its missing something... color maybe? But I really prefer the ones that just say PWN. That font is just awesome, and although I can't really make out whats in the background it seems to fit the emblem very nicely. Looks kinda like PWN written on a wall with colored lights, or a fire lit below it. I love it.

But here's something I'd like you to try. Maybe make the text PWN more centralized so that it stands out more than the background. You could angle it upwards so that you even have some room to enlarge it a bit. I'm not sure if thats gonna block too much of the background. If so then maybe bring the `smokey` thing upwards a bit or something.

Thanks a lot again. You really are saving our butt since we've been looking for an appropriate emblem for weeks! (right now we are using a mountain overlooking the night sky, which makes us look like some sort of werewolf clan lol).

Btw, I'll make sure to give credit to you in our wiki page on the official wiki since thats the least I can do.  

I'm glad you liked it Very Happy i couldnt use the same smokey background as the first one cuz the text becomes unreadable.. so i tried a different one

wasnt sure if you were looking for like a serious looking emblem or a joking around one.. didnt know what colors to use either.. >.<

bezerker4554

Rank 0
bezerker4554
PostedJul 08, 2011 9:02 pm
meatwad83 wrote:

for somereason the only one i can get to work is the orange but either or doesnt matter ty for the help Smile

Guild name is KoRT

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/715/buttersz.jpg/ this is the direct link to that pic  

do you want me to use just one of those pictures (fitting more than one would be pretty hard)? do you want certain colors? text? >.<

meatwad83

Rank 0
meatwad83
PostedJul 08, 2011 11:24 pm
bezerker4554 wrote:
meatwad83 wrote:

Guild name is KoRT

do you want me to use just one of those pictures (fitting more than one would be pretty hard)? do you want certain colors? text? >.<  

the first one is are clans actual logo on the websites and such but you cant read the words on it so its kinda pointless but it shows what i would like the dragon with KoRT on it and red and black or orange and black is fine and the butters pic was just for fun Razz