InfamousAngel

Rank 0
InfamousAngel
PostedOct 17, 2012 3:44 pm
Anyone have tutorails or know how to sign up to the TW,CH or TH version of Kitsu Saga? Much help such will be gladly liked y'all. Smile
Advertisement

Kalashnikovaa

Rank 4
Kalashnikovaa
PostedOct 25, 2012 11:28 am
Anyone still have Kitsu Saga installed from Aeria?

If so, please leave me a forum PM! Currently trying to put together a make shift English patch for TW, so the more recently updated client the better but I'm taking anything at this point. c:

Also, if anyone still needs help with how to create an account or install KS TW leave me a PM as well, I'd be glad to help.

Thanks!

gin1010ger

Rank 3
gin1010ger
PostedOct 25, 2012 1:33 pm
Sadly I don't have the English version installed and I had the indo version files until very recently (which were a bit english) but I got rid of them *ashamed*.

I really wish you success and if you need anything (Like if certain bits are not translated) I may possibly be able to tell you what they are Very Happy

bubaku

Rank 0
bubaku
PostedNov 15, 2012 12:30 am
i play the indo server before until the cap raise to 80..yea we own the server lol

KitsyLove

Rank 0
KitsyLove
PostedNov 21, 2012 8:12 am
I'm sad that no English publisher picked Kitsu Saga up, I really loved the game. Of course, I'm trying to get through the registration of TW or TH, but without an ID I won't get far. I don't like to input a fake ID either.

And that Facebook inlog one for TW only works for 7 days if I read it correctly. I didn't get mine to work though.

I really want to play Kitsu Saga again. ;w; Eden Eternal is fun, but I have a heart for asian-like games. ;w;

markdavidson

Rank 0
markdavidson
PostedFeb 21, 2013 8:23 pm

Rejoyce

People and fellow Kistu Saga fan's.

I have wonderful new's for all.
After much hard work and dedication I have finally started negotiations talks with X-Legends entertainment for the right's to host JiangHu Saga (Kitsu Saga) and am working avidly with my small team of developers as well as paper work to start a official gaming company.

I want everyone of the mass's to know that the people's voices have been heard and I am now working diligently to seal the deal and push forward.

I am also interested in any Kitsu Saga fan's that have Skill's in such fields for some Volunteer work in the future which could lead to full time Employment.
3d graphics design
Translation
Programmer's

please E-mail a copy of your Online Resume no personal Details work experince only to
sengugames@gmail.com

KitsyLove

Rank 0
KitsyLove
PostedFeb 22, 2013 8:26 am

Re: Rejoyce

markdavidson wrote:

After much hard work and dedication I have finally started negotiations talks with X-Legends entertainment for the right's to host JiangHu Saga (Kitsu Saga) and am working avidly with my small team of developers as well as paper work to start a official gaming company.

I want everyone of the mass's to know that the people's voices have been heard and I am now working diligently to seal the deal and push forward.

I am also interested in any Kitsu Saga fan's that have Skill's in such fields for some Volunteer work in the future which could lead to full time Employment.
3d graphics design
Translation
Programmer's

please E-mail a copy of your Online Resume no personal Details work experince only to
sengugames@gmail.com  

Oh wow, you have no idea how happy I was when I read this, I totally didn't expect this. If this is for real and it's all going to work out well, you have my biggest thanks. I'm glad to hear that our voices have been heard by someone, at least! Keep us up to date with how things are going, I'm curious about your future gaming company as well~

minuzaki

Rank 4
PostedFeb 22, 2013 8:34 am

Re: Rejoyce

markdavidson wrote:

3d graphics design
Translation
Programmer's

sengugames@gmail.com  
O_O

has moved to aeriagames.com/user/Ayvii

Miusia

Rank 3
Miusia
PostedFeb 22, 2013 1:42 pm
I never think positive, so I will assume that it is lie '-'

miuu~

rinsha

Rank 4
rinsha
PostedMay 27, 2013 6:57 am
ive been soaking it in and waiting and since weve heard nothing im guessing it was either a lie or nothing came of it *sigh*

shame aeria wont just take back kitsu and ditch gf if needed
we all know aeria needs at least 1 asian themed and anime styled mmo