gin1010ger

Rank 3
gin1010ger
PostedMar 10, 2012 3:28 am
It was, it was partly due to how fast statted stuff was released ...note other versions have hardly any statted stuff at all.

It was also due to the botter thing which it had implemented, which made people just afk all day and not buy stuff from the IM to fund the game, I must admit though ...it does help with masteries and stuff like that xD

The other thing was ....to some people it looked too much like GF so the community involved was very small, which was a shame...(because in my opinion it was vastly superior xD)

Advertisement

Kirill240

Rank 1
Kirill240
PostedMar 11, 2012 10:53 pm
gin1010ger wrote:

It was also due to the botter thing which it had implemented, which made people just afk all day and not buy stuff from the IM to fund the game, I must admit though ...it does help with masteries and stuff like that xD

Actually some ppl been spend alot $$$$$$ even more then alot. But they not been put new lvl caps/updates and then they announce EE, that why most ppl stop play.

Auxillary

Rank 2
Auxillary
In your mob, stealing your kills United States
PostedMar 23, 2012 4:50 am
Oh Kitsu Saga. I miss you </3

Miusia

Rank 3
Miusia
PostedMar 23, 2012 7:46 am
Auxillary wrote:
Oh Kitsu Saga. I miss you </3  

(2)

miuu~

Taughtskii

Rank 0
PostedMar 25, 2012 12:47 pm
I tried the indonesian verson but it always gets interrupted before its fully downloaded.. And The Winner VIP nor the Thai version of Kitsu Saga will accept my account and password :L

gin1010ger

Rank 3
gin1010ger
PostedMar 25, 2012 2:18 pm
Currently playing the Indo (Winner VIP) version myself and am Level 44....the download does take a while but using google translate makes the account making progress easier, some people have told me to use google chrome and it'll make the experience better, it's well worth the time and you should not be downloading the full client, instead download parts 2 to 12, then 1 and execute it.

Miusia

Rank 3
Miusia
PostedMar 25, 2012 4:00 pm
Taughtskii wrote:
I tried the indonesian verson but it always gets interrupted before its fully downloaded.. And The Winner VIP nor the Thai version of Kitsu Saga will accept my account and password :L  

That happened with me 2, but I found one program called flashget, use that (Ok, it will take 10H, at least for me lol) I used and I downloaded the game with no problems!
The link:
http://www.flashget.com/en/download.htm
After you download the program, you just have to click in new, and put the link of the download of the game there, after 10H(lol), you click in downloaded, after in the game, and you click in open. The download will start like the last time, but now with no mistakes, and after 2 or 3H(ok, is not so many time), you can play!
If you still cant, sorry, I dont know how to help you...

miuu~

Taughtskii

Rank 0
PostedMar 25, 2012 7:41 pm
Miusia wrote:
Taughtskii wrote:

That happened with me 2, but I found one program called flashget, use that (Ok, it will take 10H, at least for me lol) I used and I downloaded the game with no problems!
The link:
After you download the program, you just have to click in new, and put the link of the download of the game there, after 10H(lol), you click in downloaded, after in the game, and you click in open. The download will start like the last time, but now with no mistakes, and after 2 or 3H(ok, is not so many time), you can play!

Thank you, I'm trying it now. I hope it works!

Miusia

Rank 3
Miusia
PostedMar 26, 2012 3:43 am
Taughtskii wrote:
Miusia wrote:
Taughtskii wrote:

The link:

Thank you, I'm trying it now. I hope it works!  

^^

miuu~

Haehyuk

Rank 0
Haehyuk
Somewhere.....beyond the sea United States
PostedApr 05, 2012 8:30 pm
why i only see 1 guild "Kitsu Academy" on guild board ? o.o