tholits

Rank 0
tholits
PostedJul 18, 2011 1:03 pm

lol

you all know the saying "the rich get richer while the poor get poorer" well that is what the
current ap wheel is now

dude this wheel its failed.... dont spend ur AP on it its big mistake,, like that u lose ur Mouney fast ( ur Ap) listen to me iam in vegas all 3 mounth!!!
Advertisement

mordockkhan

Rank 0
mordockkhan
PostedJul 28, 2011 5:46 pm

Ap loot wheel

Instead of haveing a seperat ap lootwheel, why not add a few spots on the standerd loot wheel from time to time for a chance to win random amounts of ap from break even to a fair amount of ap u can possiably win among the other prize's.
It would also probably be alot easy to do then create a whole seperate wheel to patch into the game...Just a Thought

kino1312

Rank 0
kino1312
PostedJul 29, 2011 8:45 am
AP wheel just gets you sucked in good thing i read this thread before making the decision, really bad experience everytime even just on and off for me. The wheel seems to slow down at the most random times and every time it does it it lands on a useless 1d thing on premium. I can feel the purpose of them for us to lose. It doesn't even start on the lucky box sometimes it just like cuts into a flash video already programmed instead of "try your luck". Even if it not the prize chances are completely horrendus 3 months of just spare aps just to try it out and eveytime its a 1 day thing only. Seriously flash wheels are a terribly bad idea, just not worth it at all. Terrible service, AG should be ashamed of themselves. Evil or Very Mad

It's really easy to kill someone, what's hard is getting away with it...

kino1312

Rank 0
kino1312
PostedJul 29, 2011 8:46 am
same thing can be said about this ap wheel thing.

It's really easy to kill someone, what's hard is getting away with it...

sinalot

Rank 0
PostedAug 15, 2011 6:27 pm

Re: AP Lootwheel Limited Trial

Feedback Test on Potential New Product
Superman0X wrote:
The Aeria Games Engineers have been hard at work, and they have come up with something that they call 'brilliant'. We are not 100% sure about this, and would like your feedback. We are doing a (very) limited test run on this today (1 July 2011).

The AP LootWheel is just like our normal LootWheels... but it gives you AP. I am sure that you are thinking.. This is too good to be true, what is that catch? For this test, each spin will cost you 25 AP. This will give you a chance to win 50,000 AP, or even the jackpot that will grow over time. However, there is a chance that you may not win anything, or that you might only win 5, 10 or 50 AP.

We know that people like to spin for a chance to win cool prizes. However, we are not sure that spinning for a chance to win AP has the same thrill. We need your feedback to determine if this is something we should continue to work on, or how we can make it better.

Take a spin... and then tell us what you think.

Note:
The AP LootWheel will be turned on/off manually by our Engineers during this test period (1 July 2011) with no warning. Please redeem immediately after winning. Any winnings not redeemed after the AP LootWheel is turned off will have to wait until it is turned back on to redeem.

The AP LootWheel seems to be running ok. We will keep it open until ~ 6 PM PDT. You MUST redeem all prizes before then.

---Edit 2---

We have shut this off for now,and will be reviewing the data and your feedback. Feel free to continue to discuss this in the thread.  
I want it to be on 8/17/2011 email me answer my email is Mod Edit: Email omitted for your safety.

Crazy_Man_Death

Rank 0
Crazy_Man_Death
PostedAug 16, 2011 5:48 pm

When

When
when is this coming back?

sguess71

Rank 0
PostedSep 02, 2011 5:00 pm

AP Loot Wheel

i think the conscept of a loot wheel to gain free ap is a very good idea and think it should be a regular part of the webmall

TonyDefeo

Rank 0
PostedSep 09, 2011 8:04 pm
i love the new loot wheel guys awesome job

TheFrostitute

Rank 1
TheFrostitute
PostedSep 13, 2011 12:48 pm
fun stuff

legendofwu

Rank 0
PostedSep 17, 2011 5:24 pm