Dalincan

Rank 3
Dalincan
PostedJul 05, 2011 11:54 am
@ WitchofMiracles and Emibee: Why don't you both quit hammering on one another? Your entire conversation is nothing more than a serious flame-troll fest back-and-forth at one another. This is supposed to be a feedback thread about the AP wheel, not a "my bun and hormones are tighter than yours" contest. It's unneeded, unnecessary, and very much so unwelcome in this thread.

If you have qualms with one another, use a different medium in which to hash it out (i.e. PMs) and leave it out of this thread, so people with actual constructive feedback can leave it, should they so feel inclined. I think Super was giving you two a kind warning when he combo-breaker'd your bickering, and I would heed it if I were you.
Advertisement

LedZepMan92

Rank 5
LedZepMan92
PostedJul 05, 2011 11:56 am

Emibee

Rank 0
Emibee
PostedJul 05, 2011 11:59 am
I'd already said that I was done, but I apologize for responding to her in the first place. Carry oonnn~~

<br> icon art from the lovely kururu-pon @ deviantart.

kireet92

Rank 0
kireet92
PostedJul 05, 2011 12:42 pm
you all know the saying "the rich get richer while the poor get poorer" well that is what the current ap wheel is now Razz

WitchofMiracles

Rank 0
WitchofMiracles
PostedJul 05, 2011 12:52 pm
kireet92 wrote:
you all know the saying "the rich get richer while the poor get poorer" well that is what the current ap wheel is now Razz  

Except that it's not the case.

They're both getting poorer because a lot of people are playing this AP wheel numerous times to expect some sort of net profit in the end, which is stupid.

CianOfEire

Rank 0
CianOfEire
PostedJul 06, 2011 9:04 pm
WitchofMiracles wrote:
kireet92 wrote:

Except that it's not the case.

They're both getting poorer because a lot of people are playing this AP wheel numerous times to expect some sort of net profit in the end, which is stupid.  

Pretty sure the "rich" side of that equation refers to Aeria.

tc_tuor

Rank 0
tc_tuor
PostedJul 07, 2011 5:01 am
cool

Dedlok

Rank 0
PostedJul 07, 2011 9:58 pm
Fantastic! Thanks for the quality updates, guys! I mean it's not like the last ten "new" features were also opportunities to waste large amounts of AP on the miniscule chance that you'll get something of worth...*cough* razorback bags crystal altar cheongsam *cough*

Posted By Aeria Mobile

Crazy_Man_Death

Rank 0
Crazy_Man_Death
PostedJul 12, 2011 9:12 pm

why not working?

why not working?
IT is always in matinance why? When is it coming back?

tholits

Rank 0
tholits
PostedJul 18, 2011 1:00 pm

hehe wolfteam G.Ms....

wth! u test the new loot wheel so open it for 1 spin free or something. like this' pepole can spend more Aps.. on the wheel hello lil bit brain here !!!