was on 1st july.. I miss it too Sad

</a>
Advertisement

Emibee

Rank 0
Emibee
PostedJul 05, 2011 9:51 am
WitchofMircales wrote:
Yes, we should totally have like 6.25% chance of landing on the Jackpot or the 50,000 AP prize while spending only 25 AP for each attempt. Economy won't be broken at all and Aeria won't suffer any major losses regarding the purchase of Aeria Points. It's flawless. You are extremely brilliant and you should be a video game developer for Data Design Interactive. Why can't we have bright minds such as you working for Aeria? ***** ****.  

You're a rude broad. Didn't they just get done saying not to flame people on their feedback? You need to re-evaluate your misrable life if you had to take time and energy out of your day to respond the way you did. It's such a shame that you're such an attention-***** that you have to act out be rude to people. Very Happy
Cheers!

<br> icon art from the lovely kururu-pon @ deviantart.

Superman0X

GameMaster: USA
Superman0X
PostedJul 05, 2011 10:14 am
Please try to be civil. You may not believe that some of the feedback is reasonable, but please try to express this in an appropriate manner.

WitchofMiracles

Rank 0
WitchofMiracles
PostedJul 05, 2011 10:38 am
Emibee wrote:
WitchofMircales wrote:
Yes, we should totally have like 6.25% chance of landing on the Jackpot or the 50,000 AP prize while spending only 25 AP for each attempt. Economy won't be broken at all and Aeria won't suffer any major losses regarding the purchase of Aeria Points. It's flawless. You are extremely brilliant and you should be a video game developer for Data Design Interactive. Why can't we have bright minds such as you working for Aeria? ***** ****.  

You're a rude broad. Didn't they just get done saying not to flame people on their feedback? You need to re-evaluate your misrable life if you had to take time and energy out of your day to respond the way you did. It's such a shame that you're such an attention-***** that you have to act out be rude to people. Very Happy
Cheers!  

But I wasn't flaming. It for some reason censored the name of the son of ********* God. So, really, I have no idea what you're talking about. As far as I'm concerned, you are the one flaming here, and it really hurts my feelings.

Emibee

Rank 0
Emibee
PostedJul 05, 2011 10:43 am
WitchofMiracles wrote:
Emibee wrote:
WitchofMircales wrote:

Cheers!  

But I wasn't flaming. It for some reason censored the name of the son of ********* God. So, really, I have no idea what you're talking about. As far as I'm concerned, you are the one flaming here, and it really hurts my feelings.  

You were flaming. You were intentionally being rude. I really can't stand the type that pretends to be innocent when they know they've messed up, they're usually crazy. Not only that, but you don't have feelings. Stop lying. :O

WitchofMiracles

Rank 0
WitchofMiracles
PostedJul 05, 2011 10:46 am
Emibee wrote:

You were flaming. You were intentionally being rude. I really can't stand the type that pretends to be innocent when they know they've messed up, they're usually crazy. Not only that, but you don't have feelings. Stop lying. :O  

Such offensive accusation. I do have feelings and you're hurting them. Stop being rude, please.

Emibee

Rank 0
Emibee
PostedJul 05, 2011 10:48 am
WitchofMiracles wrote:
Emibee wrote:

Such offensive accusation. I do have feelings and you're hurting them. Stop being rude, please.  

Smile You shouldn't have started being rude. If you're really that unaware of the way you come off to people, then maybe you should stop typing and responding to them at all.

WitchofMiracles

Rank 0
WitchofMiracles
PostedJul 05, 2011 10:50 am
Emibee wrote:
WitchofMiracles wrote:
Emibee wrote:

Smile You shouldn't have started being rude. If you're really that unaware of the way you come off to people, then maybe you should stop typing and responding to them at all.  

But I never started being rude.

Speaking of which, before we stray too off topic, I really do think your opinion of having 6.25% chance of earning 50,000 AP while spending 25 AP per wheel was pretty good.

Emibee

Rank 0
Emibee
PostedJul 05, 2011 10:54 am
WitchofMiracles wrote:
Emibee wrote:
WitchofMiracles wrote:
Emibee wrote:

But I never started being rude.

Speaking of which, before we stray too off topic, I really do think your opinion of having 6.25% chance of earning 50,000 AP while spending 25 AP per wheel was pretty good.  

Nah, you're pretty much dripping with sarcasm the same way you were when you first responded to me. That's obvious, and it's rude behavior. Maybe you're upset about something and going about it the wrong way so you decided to post on Aeria's forums. Is that it? I'm sorry, do you need a hug? Even though I still don't believe trolls have feelings, but I can see you being the exception. :[ I'm done here, but feel free to PM me if you need someone to talk to, TrollyWitch. C:

WitchofMiracles

Rank 0
WitchofMiracles
PostedJul 05, 2011 11:03 am
Emibee wrote:

Nah, you're pretty much dripping with sarcasm the same way you were when you first responded to me. That's obvious, and it's rude behavior. Maybe you're upset about something and going about it the wrong way so you decided to post on Aeria's forums. Is that it? I'm sorry, do you need a hug? Even though I still don't believe trolls have feelings, but I can see you being the exception. :[ I'm done here, but feel free to PM me if you need someone to talk to, TrollyWitch. C:  

Wait, so you're not going to elaborate further on your brilliant point about the wheel having equal chance for all the prizes? ;o

To be honest, AP wheel itself just is a bad idea. It's not something like other loot wheels where even the worst prizes are something you can just look over. You can visibly see that you have LOST more AP in the process since it's just numbers. AP prizes should be just included in the two other loot wheels than having a separate wheel of its own.