BerzekerGod

Rank 0
PostedJul 01, 2011 8:36 am

Why Eden eternal sucks

Its a good game but this is what i hate about it!
The reason i hate eden eternal and am uninsaling it now is becouse you dont get much choises!
the armor allways looks the same!!!! it sucks i want cool armor like rs armor lots of cool looking armor not allways the same thing!!!
Advertisement

IPDRTS

Rank 1
IPDRTS
PostedJul 01, 2011 8:38 am
...ok? Don't let the door hit you on the way out?

I'm not sure why you made a thread about not liking the game here of all places...

Walk with the shadows...

jotasnake

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
jotasnake
PostedJul 01, 2011 9:07 am
Well this is indeed the right place to rant about.

But i don't think you make a very good point on your reason to leave, since the game is still really recent im sure a lot more updates will come to it, how about you make a suggestion and see what kind of feedback do you get from other players.

yulli

Rank 4
PostedJul 01, 2011 1:12 pm

Re: Why Eden eternal sucks

BerzekerGod wrote:
The reason i hate eden eternal and am uninsaling it now is becouse you dont get much choises!
the armor allways looks the same!!!! it sucks i want cool armor like rs armor lots of cool looking armor not allways the same thing!!!  

and you are quitting just because you dont like the looks of the outfits?

the armor does not always look the same. every so many levels for each class you get new outfits you can choose to use. plus you can dye all of them any color you want.
plus you can also buy costumes to put over your armor or outfits to show the costume instead.

it is hard for me to find people with the same armor or outfit because you have so many choices and that makes everybody look different.

Avyn

Rank 5.2
Avyn
PostedJul 01, 2011 1:24 pm

BerzekerGod wrote:
i want cool armor like rs  

Saying that Eden Eternal sucks because it is not like Runescape is a huge compliment.

amberjuly

Rank 0
amberjuly
PostedJul 01, 2011 9:34 pm
I know it's not the gameplay that bothers you but it's the lack of "variety" in the class attires and not being able to "wear and show" it. I have that feeling too!

Sure, things don't look or feel "interesting" after awhile and the class attire you are wearing is not reflected on the avatar, but you have to remember that - allowing a character to hold down all the jobs (without having to start from Level 1 again) is the special part of this game.

I personally applauded the move at giving gamers more choices on how they choose their avatars' appearances and such. Some games have pre-set looks for certain classes/ races you choose, or you have to 'burn' your real wallet to attain and keep up with that "trendy" appearance (that is.. if you are that 'fashion conscious' in a virtual environment).

In this game, the "dye" choice is an added bonus for those who want to experiment and achieve the kind of colors they want on their class attires.

jetsiol12

Rank 2
jetsiol12
PostedJul 01, 2011 9:47 pm

BerzekerGod wrote:
the armor allways looks the same!!!!  
You do realize that there are new armor choices every ten levels or so? And that you can customize it with dyes whenever you want? And that armors in runescape look like painted tin cans? Neutral

boldpaste2

Rank 4
boldpaste2
PostedJul 01, 2011 9:48 pm
Everyone's styles and tastes are different. EE didnt meet this guys expectations is all.

seaotters

Rank 3
seaotters
PostedJul 04, 2011 12:35 am
I have a feeling you'll be back when more costumes are put into the game.

OMGtheOnigiri

Rank 0
OMGtheOnigiri
PostedJul 04, 2011 8:09 am
I just wanted to ask this...umad?
That is the greatest reason to quit a perfectly good game.
You sir win an internet Smile