Royeltee

Rank 2
PostedNov 30, 2012 4:37 pm
nima3006 wrote:
I have installed Eden Eternal to my Windows XP pc, but every time it
loads up, there is something popping up like this: '' Renderer Device Create Failed''.
And when I click OK or just exit the error I come to two pages called: http://www.hbonline.com.tw/download3.html
And:
file:///C:/AeriaGames/EdenEternal/SmartHardware.htm.
It is wrote something like this there; µwÅé¤pÀ°¤â ..
Can someone PLEASE help me! Sad  

Update your video drivers
Advertisement

reyiswaste

Rank 0
PostedDec 01, 2012 10:09 pm

Serious problem

A dialog box with no text and only a send button is appearing
Hey guys and GM's.....
I'm experiencing a technical problem here.....Whenever i load the game (not the launcher. I's fine!) a dialog box appears which has no text , a picture of an anime llama and a send button.Whenever I try to close the dialog box or click the send button, the entire application exits out............
Pls help me!

nima3006

Rank 0
PostedDec 03, 2012 3:02 pm
Thanks for the suggestion, but when I install the driver, it comes an error message that says '' Windows Installer does not allow this download'' or something like that ... Can someone please help me? : (

asaraien

Rank 0
PostedJan 08, 2013 11:38 am

help me please

Hi, I'm freshly new here in Eden Eternal. I played this game around 8 hours and it was so good no any problems at all, but suddenly when I've reach rainbow forest I started to experienced this kind of problem. Every time I logged in and see my character and move a little its starting to closed. I already did all of that solution but nothing has change Im still experiencing that kind of problem . Please help me Sad

spookie12367

Rank 0
spookie12367
PostedJan 18, 2013 11:59 am
Spongeycashew wrote:
H.Ace, I believe that they are currently doing research about this alpaca box. Currently there's no fix as of now, but they're working on one. The way you can help is that you can post your error.log and dxdiag in this thread. To get your error.log, go to C:\AeriaGames\EdenEternal. To post a dxdiag, please refer to this guide here .  

Yea i'm im getting the same thing happening to me the same as Ace I kno how to check the dxdiag but posting it and the error.log I have no clue haha

How do you do :o

liu.emory091

Rank 0
PostedJan 21, 2013 10:12 am
yes thats exactly what happens to me! so fustrating!!! Sad

Gahloman

Rank 0
Gahloman
PostedJan 21, 2013 10:24 am
For anyone who posts here that has an error/constant crashing that involves an Alpaca Box, there are currently some fixes that have been posted in separate threads that you can do:

1. Go to C:/AeriaGames/EdenEternal and run "fullcheck.bat".
2. If the problem persists, you can go here and try the fixes as suggest by BigNakedBob32.

Hopefully that fixes some of the Alpaca Box issues posted here.

KeiraHagai

Rank 0
KeiraHagai
PostedFeb 20, 2013 12:38 am
The Alpaca box thing pops up every time I go to Aven TT_TT

"And remember, the universe has a wonderful sense of humor. The trick is learning how to take a joke." ~Orvus- Ratchet and Clank Future: A Crack in Time (PS3)

Jendreams

GameSage: Eden Eternal
Jendreams
PostedJul 08, 2013 12:01 pm
Every time I log into Eden now my UI is reset, and I'm not getting any lag but the game unexpectedly closes constantly. I've updated graphics drivers and tried every solution in the forums that I've found. But it just started doing this since the Update. >.<

zachhalla

Rank 0
zachhalla
PostedJul 14, 2013 9:46 am
My game keeps disconnecting from the server every so often, sometimes within a couple minutes sometimes within like 20. Disconnects at different times. I'm using Windows Vista and everything seems to be fine. where do I sent my system information file?