BigNakedBob32

Rank 4
BigNakedBob32
PostedMar 19, 2012 9:10 am
To the people getting the freezing issue after the patch on March 14, 2012,

Please visit this link and toss me some info so we can get this addressed.

Advertisement

openmyi

Rank 0
PostedMar 19, 2012 3:01 pm
I think I found temp solution, but you guys need to sacrifice something... sound... Sad

Try this.

Disable all sound drivers in your computer !!! (not delete sound card, just disable them)
It may works for everyone who has same problem as mine; freezing while playing.
I had no problem after I disable all the sound drivers...
I don't know if it can be solution, maybe partial solution...
However, we need long term solution.

According to may error.log and data I posted, (.inf and .dds, maybe related to sound?) some files were missing after 3/14 patch.

Thanks and let me know if this solution(?) worked for you or not.

fidelfaith1

Rank 0
PostedMar 22, 2012 8:32 am

help.

i also have the same problem.....

calv64

Rank 0
PostedMar 29, 2012 12:43 pm
Hopefully this gets fixed soon. Alot of my friends are playing and I'm getting left out.

kapuuchuuu

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
kapuuchuuu
PostedMar 30, 2012 5:04 pm
The only problem I am having with Eden Eternal on Windows 7, is in the Guild, un-able to edit rank names. Every time I try, poof... Eden Eternal crashes.

angeloslight

Rank 0
PostedApr 15, 2012 9:49 pm

Cannot read~~

From what I've noticed, when you change UI cache to off the game will get the cannot read/memory error and crash, but if you have UI cache on then it's ok apart from the flashing/disappearing interface components =/

shuzumiya

Rank 0
shuzumiya
PostedApr 16, 2012 12:30 am

Launcher_exe error box
okay.. last time I was playing, this error box only pops out when i open my map. Now, it seems to occur even when opening my class option box. Hopefully, it won't affect every single option that pops a box out in EE.
I was ignoring this for a while and kept restarting the game but..it just keeps on bugging me. 60% of gameplay goes to restarting because of this Launcher_exe (insert hexadecimal numbers) that pops while playing. Is this a problem that the developers are working on?.. or is it something wrong in my side?

I've read that restarting, deleting and redownloading and all that shiz doesn't make sense in solving some issues. Please enlighten. thank you.

Kegokec

Rank 0
PostedApr 16, 2012 11:25 am
Mine tells me it's just randomly stopped working when I open my class option box. Although the game was crashing randomly with the same error all day yesterday. What's the point of getting on if I can't actually PLAY the game? T_T

True Love Never Dies

DragonDogDreams

Rank 0
PostedApr 24, 2012 6:32 pm

launcher crashes

I've just downloaded Eden Eternal today, and it seems that first time, after I have used the game launcher, as soon as it gets to the point of character list- character creation, it crashes.
and after trying that 3 times, I decided to restart the computer only to find that when I went back on, the launcher didn't work at all! but I noticed that there's two launchers
There's "launcher.exe" and another one " _Launcher.exe"
the launcher "_Lancher.exe" seems to launch but then crashes after I press start game
and for other one "launcher.exe" doesn't work at all...

I'm really desperate in playing, but I can't play

Does anyone know about how to fix this???

Joevil

Rank 0
PostedMay 03, 2012 8:11 pm
Hello. I just finished downloading the game and I have this problem too. I made my char, and around 1-1.5 minutes after I start in the village the game crashes. I have win7 x64 and tried everything that's been suggested here. It keeps crashing and I just can't play. I can move but is useless since it just crashes. The game window goes white and I get "This program stopped working." With 2 options: Search online for a solution or Close this application. So my question is, is there a possibility it will be fixed? Game mechanics seem interesting so I would like to play the game.

Update: I managed to run the game without any crashes for 5 minutes or so. I am running the game on compatibility mode for win xp sp2. However, my pc froze when I minimized the client. But I guess if I don't need to open something else It will be fine.

Update2: I gave up. Game seems very interesting but it jut keeps freezing every 5 minutes.