LordPhrozen

Rank 0
PostedAug 18, 2011 12:01 pm
Hyperfludd wrote:
The game keeps on crashing for me when I open ANY kind window, be it the map, friends window or a NPC chat window. I tried the steps here but to no avail. Any suggestions?  

I also have this issue, runnin 'round castin spells doesnt seem to crash me, but I'm proper screwed if i need to use my map, invnentory, or guild pages. Perhaps some sort of issue with the UI?
Advertisement

cuteemilia

Rank 0
cuteemilia
PostedAug 19, 2011 5:38 am
I've tried this, however the results were unsuccessful. I did restart my computer to save the changes. I am using Windows 7 64 bit, however someone before me posted it had worked.

===== EDIT === 22nd August 2011 =====

If you're still crashing, I believe I've found the answer. It lies within your "Video" options.

Make sure, on the section that says "Advanced" under the options "Low", "Med" and "High", make sure the "Advanced" tick box is NOT ticked. This should solve any problems.

AngelLucy555

Rank 0
AngelLucy555
PostedNov 05, 2011 2:01 pm
How would you fix the crashing issue with windows 7? and no i dont think fixing the video will help cause i already tried that its been a known crash issue since the testing

battlemaster101

Rank 0
PostedNov 29, 2011 6:03 pm
am also having a problem with playing my computer in windows 7 it keeps restarting my computer and making it all blank when i play it has anyone fix it yet

TulipeNiji

Rank 0
PostedDec 07, 2011 7:23 pm

T.T it says that i'm a defector!!! T.T

my computer just colapsed and resttaarted that was the first time that i went to arena and when i tried to go back it saaid that i cant go in becaussee i'm a defector? how long it will past till i'll be able to enter arena again? also thee gamee allwayss closess T.T and give me problems like this

MorridansShoes

Rank 0
MorridansShoes
PostedDec 07, 2011 7:52 pm

Re: T.T it says that i'm a defector!!! T.T

TulipeNiji wrote:
my computer just colapsed and resttaarted that was the first time that i went to arena and when i tried to go back it saaid that i cant go in becaussee i'm a defector? how long it will past till i'll be able to enter arena again? also thee gamee allwayss closess T.T and give me problems like this  

If you leave arena early (dc, quit game, etc) you won't be able to join back in for 1/2 an hour. Says so in the description ^^

Also try closing programs while you're running EE to keep it from crashing, if that doesn't work then it's something to do with your computer~

simfou123

Rank 0
PostedDec 08, 2011 6:17 pm
Ive tried both fixes for windows XP and its still not working. right after I hit start my cursor turns into the hourglass, and it crashes to desktop right away. Sometimes I get a _Launcher.exe error, but most times, it just crashes, no warning.
Im trying to get the link for the msinfo32 thing, but skydrive wont let me upload it for some reason.... Not sure how i can get you the information D=

SimpleYani

Rank 0
SimpleYani
PostedDec 08, 2011 7:44 pm
Uhmm.. I'm having game crashes _Launcher.exe - Application Error
" The Instruction at 0x000071eb referenced memory at 0x000071eb. The memory
could not be read. "
Sometimes the number changes and says also sometimes at the end "The
Instruction could not be read."
Is there any way to fix this?

Kutuku

Rank 0
PostedDec 28, 2011 6:04 am
SimpleYani wrote:
could not be read. "

i have the same and i need help with this....is anoying.....

Kutuku

Rank 0
PostedDec 28, 2011 6:30 am
SimpleYani wrote:
could not be read. "

omg i cant play eden eternal i need heeelp ppleee!!!!
that appears a looott! i open in and the game crashes....help me....