Add/Remove Eden Eternal to you DEP List
1. On the My Computer icon right click with your mouse and choose Properties. (My Computer can be found on the desktop and/or the Start menu depending on how you have your Windows XP setup.)
2. A small window will have appeared called: System Properties. Look for the "tab" along the top called Advanced, now click it.
3. Now look for the section called Performance and click the button called Settings.
4. You will now see a new window appear called Performance Options, click the tab along the top called Data Execution Prevention and you should get the same window view as the image below.?
Windows XP only: Adjust graphics hardware acceleration
Click Start, click Run, type desk.cpl in the Open box, and then click OK.
On the Settings tab, click Advanced.
Click the Troubleshoot tab.
Move the Hardware Acceleration slider two notches to the left of Full to the Disable all cursor
and advanced drawing accelerations setting.
Click OK , and then click OK again.
Test the game.
Windows Vista Solutions::(32 Bit)
Try a Clean Boot.
If all of the above steps cannot fix the issue, would you please upload the following information to SkyDrive and provide us the link for analyzing?
1. Click “Start”, type in “msinfo32” (without quotation marks) in the Search bar and then press Enter.
2. Choose “Save” from the File menu and save it as an NFO file.
3. Find the file, right-click on this file, click "Send To", and click "Compressed (zipped) Folder".
4. Send the compressed file to us.
Add or Remove EE from DEP
1. Open the Control Panel. (Classic View)
A) Click on the System icon.
B) Go to step 3.
2. Open the Start menu.
A) Right click on Computer and click Properties.
3. Click on Advanced system settings.(in upper left green area)
4. Click on the Continue button in the UAC prompt.
5. Click on the Settings button under Performance section. (See screenshot Up top)
6. Click on the Data Execution Prevention tab. (See screenshot below)
7. Turn DEP On for Essential Windows Programs and Services Only
NOTE: This turns on DEP for only the 32 bit system programs and services. This is the default setting.
A) Dot Turn on DEP for essential Windows programs and services only.
B) Go to step 9.
8. Turn DEP On for All Programs and Services Except for the Ones you Select
NOTE: This turns on DEP for every 32 bit program except for the ones that you add to the list. The listed program will have DEP turned off for it.
A) Dot Turn on DEP for all programs and services except those I select.
B) Click Add to add the programs (32 bit) that you do not want to use the DEP feature.
C) Navigate to the program's .exe file that you want to add to the DEP exclusion list and select it, then click on Open.
9. Click on OK to apply. (See screenshot Up top step 8B)
10. Restart the computer to apply changes.