Executor44

Aeria: Product Manager
Executor44
PostedJun 30, 2011 7:53 pm

[New Feature in Server 2] Team Battle

[New Feature] Team Battle - Coming soon to S2!
Have you ever felt overwhelmed by the strength of an enemy? Have you ever wished that you could team up with others to smite a common foe? Well now you can in Call of Gods with the introduction of a brand new game feature Team Battles!

Team Battles can be initiated against certain NPCs on the World Map. A monster with multiple swords beneath its portrait now means that you can combine forces with other players to fight it:

Once you've selected the monster you want to fight, you can create a team or join an existing team:

You'll now be taken to the preparation interface for your team. If you created the team, you'll be able to strategically arrange the armies of your team members according to your choice.

Teams can have of a maximum of nine players fighting it out against the enemy on three separate battlefields.

All players can also make last-minute adjustments to their armies for the upcoming battle:

Once all participants are ready, the Team Battle will begin!
Advertisement

dan83m

Rank 0
PostedJul 01, 2011 12:39 am
hi , i like this implement , can u do something for arena n plunder too?? this will be nice i thinks n player will enjoining it!!!

hoodnasty

Rank 0
PostedJul 01, 2011 10:10 am
What about server 1?!??!?!

thor.burn

Rank 0
thor.burn
PostedJul 02, 2011 4:33 am
yeah, what about server 1??? any inovations coming there, too?

i will definetly NOT register on another server ... please let us know if you want server 1 to die.

sfossil

Rank 4
sfossil
PostedJul 21, 2011 2:31 pm
How do I invite others for team battle ?? o.O

JneverCry

Rank 0
JneverCry
PostedAug 24, 2011 12:29 pm
We can't invite others but can tell them to come and join the battle. Smile