TooTragic

Rank 0
PostedJun 30, 2011 7:22 pm

Cannot Select Character!

Okay, so on one of my characters (level 33 Wizard), I was doing some quests in Black Swamp, when I got an error message saying I lost connection with the server, and then the Grand Fantasia window closed, which is pretty common. After re-launching Grand Fantasia, I logged in to my account. When selecting my character, I got a message saying "The selected character is prohibited from...", and then the window closed again. I tried logging in over and over again, in all the different channels, but got the same result. I tried getting on to my other characters (on a different account), but was able to get in, meaning I wasn't IP Banned, and I'm pretty sure I didn't break any rules or anything o.o Help please! :/

Here's a photo of the message:
Advertisement

moruna

Rank 1
moruna
PostedJun 30, 2011 8:58 pm

Re: Cannot Select Character!

TooTragic wrote:
Okay, so on one of my characters (level 33 Wizard), I was doing some quests in Black Swamp, when I got an error message saying I lost connection with the server, and then the Grand Fantasia window closed, which is pretty common. After re-launching Grand Fantasia, I logged in to my account. When selecting my character, I got a message saying "The selected character is prohibited from...", and then the window closed again. I tried logging in over and over again, in all the different channels, but got the same result. I tried getting on to my other characters (on a different account), but was able to get in, meaning I wasn't IP Banned, and I'm pretty sure I didn't break any rules or anything o.o Help please! :/

Here's a photo of the message:

Maybe you were either doing an event and the GMS booted you for a while like in their um >_< whats it called.. disquallification.. thingy.
or you might be glitched
or you might be banned.
:l sorry hun.

TooTragic

Rank 0
PostedJun 30, 2011 9:17 pm
Never mind, fixed !

Posted By Aeria Mobile

deandreritchie

Rank 0
deandreritchie
PostedApr 17, 2013 7:33 pm