koager

Rank 3
koager
PostedJun 29, 2011 1:56 pm   Last edited by koager on Jul 01, 2011 12:47 pm. Edited 3 times in total

[Info] Samurai

Final Showdown!

*Notes:
      • This class was not released by Aeria when this was written
      • Aeria Games retains the rights to names, locations, items, ect and can edit content to be better suited for the player base
      • Translations are done by me. Upon release Aeria may choose to localize things into something else

Samurai
Upon reaching character lv60 with Warrior and Martial Artist to class lv55, the new class Samurai is unlocked. Samurais are strong damagers who specialize in using the katana. Along with many skills that require the katana, the samurai has skills that attack all the enemies in a straight line in front. Samurai is a class that can bring a new type of gameplay experience to the players.

Combining the sword style of the katana and the skills of the Samurai, compared to other classes, the combination of attacks is very important. With specific combination of skills, not only can players effect various status debuffs but can also enhance one’s own ability and deal heavy damage to enemies.

Also, Samurais have very particular area skills that differentiate from other classes. Instead of just attacking enemies in an immediate area around the player, the Samurai skill damages all those in a straight path toward a specific target while also inflicting a status debuff.

Passive Abilities
Katana Expert: Increases P-ATK and M-ATK by 10% while equipped with a katana
Drawing of the Sword: Increases crit rate by 20%
Heavy Armor Equip: Able to equip heavy armor type equipment.

Class Stat Bonus

Certificates
Calm I: Crit DMG +10%
Loyal Faith I: When equipped with 2h weapons, parry +4%
Fearless I: All resistances +3%
Calm II: Crit DMG +20%
Loyal Faith II: When equipped with 2h weapons, parry +7%
Fearless II: All resistances +5%

Expertise
Katana Knowledge: When equipped with a katana, ATK & M-ATK +1% per level. Max 20.
Slicing Slash: ATK SPD +1% per level. Max 20.
Tiger Rumble: DMG from Cross Slash +2% per level. Max 5.
Thunder Strike: When using Widower, ATK & ATK SPD bonuses +20% per level. Max 1.
Spear Formation: DMG from Purgatory +2% per level. Max 5.
Way of the Asura: When using Asura Slash, increase the double hit effect to triple hit. Max 1.
Slash Training: EVA +2% per level. Max 20.
Order of the Samurai: HIT +2% per level. Max 20.
Close Combat: When equipped with a 2h weapon, Parry +1%. Max 10.
Warrior’s Physique: HP +1% per level. Max 10.
Raging Fire: DMG from Solar Fire +2%. Max 5.
Samurai Soul: When using Enlightenment, increase the damage decrease effect +20%, duration +2 seconds. Max 1.
Way of the Samurai: LCK +1% per level. Max 20.
Calming Water: Crit Rate +1% per level. Max 20.
Single Slash: Crit DMG +2% per level. Max 10.
Thousand Year Cherry Blossom: DMG from Eagle Dance +2% per level. Max 5.
Stab 2: When using Stab, increase the resistance decrease effect +20% per level. Max 1.
Trip: When using Diving Swallow, additionally decrease target’s run speed by 20%. Max 1.

Class Skills
Diving Swallow: Damages target over time. Inflicts “Diving Swallow” status to decrease target’s evasion.
Solar Fire: Attacks the target. Buffs self with “Sun God’s Protection” to increase defense and parry.
Cross Slash: Attacks the target. If target is inflicted with “Diving Swallow” status, additionally inflict “Scar” status to decrease target’s p-atk and atk speed.
Purgatory: Attacks enemies in the area of a straight line toward a target. Inflicts “Purgatory” status to decrease targets’ defense and hit.
Eagle Dance: Attacks the target. If the target is inflicted with “Diving Swallow” status, additionally inflict “Eagle” status to decrease all resistances of the target.
Widower: Attacks the target. If the target is inflicted with “Scar” status, additionally inflict “Widow” status to decrease target’s p-atk and atk speed.
Asura Slash: Attacks enemies in the area of a straight line toward a target. If target is inflicted with “Purgatory”, additionally deal double hit and remove one of the target’s buffs.
Stab: Attacks the target and decreases all resistances. If target is inflicted with “Eagle”, additionally cause knockdown.
Enlightenment: Increases own run speed and decreases damage taken. If buffed with “Sun God’s Protection”, additionally buffs self with “God’s Protection” to decrease damage taken and become immune to fear.

Advertisement

kaguyaclan

Rank 0
kaguyaclan
PostedJun 29, 2011 2:00 pm
Holy mother of god....will the samurai ever be released?

If it will then i better start lvling the required classes Very Happy

27Jay

Rank 0
27Jay
PostedJun 29, 2011 2:16 pm
You should also add the Zumi and the frog race pics of Samurai.

Hawkpeft

Rank 1
Hawkpeft
PostedJun 29, 2011 2:34 pm
That sounds epic. While it might get a little complicated to remember all the buff combinations, once you have it down they sound like they'd be a good asset for bosses.

gin1010ger

Rank 3
gin1010ger
PostedJun 29, 2011 2:38 pm
Looks really cool , I hope every branch gets a 5th job Very Happy

Princekrie

Rank 0
Princekrie
PostedJun 29, 2011 2:40 pm
The funny thing is that me and a friend in game were just talking about a Samurai class hours before this was posted. And to see this now... WOW xD

songeurique

Rank 3
songeurique
PostedJun 29, 2011 3:41 pm
kaguyaclan wrote:
Holy mother of god....will the samurai ever be released?

If it will then i better start lvling the required classes Very Happy  

No need to rush , we will probably get it in about 6 months at the earliest.

When I am king, you will be first against the wall, With your opinion which is of no consequence at all.~ Paranoid Android ... Radiohead.

Kevlar33

Rank 0
PostedJun 29, 2011 3:42 pm
The class abilities- do they require melee weapon, two hand melee weapon, or Katana?

HTB

Rank 0
PostedJun 29, 2011 3:44 pm
wow

looking at the way the skills work, it seems to be a class that relies very heavily on comboing and chaining together skills

so it won't be like all the other boring melee dps classes Smile

Diving Swallow -> Cross Slash -> Widower
Diving Swallow -> Eagle Dance -> Stab
Purgatory -> Asura Slash
Solar Fire -> Enlightenment

leXieh

Rank 3
leXieh
PostedJun 29, 2011 3:50 pm
More and more classes? That's amazing <3 I love the outfit so much