Lisugau

Rank 0
PostedJun 28, 2011 10:35 pm

What is the best way to make gold at level 33?

I need gold for my orange set
I just hit 33 and want to earn enough gold to make my orange set, so im wondering what is the best way to make gold atm? Ive heard guild quests, but those only give 2 gold, and you gotta kill like 100 people to finish it
Advertisement

takumiwiz21

Rank 0
PostedJun 28, 2011 10:39 pm
Save your money for higher level equips, Namely the LV43 ones and above. You will outgrow your level 30 orange equips soon, stick to your green/blue equips for now. For money, just keep doing quests, sell items on AH, GQ, and repeatables. They may be not high on rewards, but you get silver per kills while doing them that adds up to the rewards you get after turning it in.

Twiskt

Rank 0
Twiskt
PostedJun 29, 2011 12:51 am
Just spam the Hard out of GQ with a good party takes like 5 mins to finish

pme613

Rank 1
pme613
PostedJun 29, 2011 4:23 am
Yup usually partys doing the 33 qgs along with the repeatables from Derek and Richelle at same time since require the same mobs! Ding, ding, ding and ching, ching, ching!

For me, having gotten bored with my 1st char, I made 2nd minus my cb title to solo every class litterally so atm I capped my char at lvl 35 and made my orange cloth set 1st to lvl the clothies, then made the orange light set to lvl the Alliance and working on making my gold to make the orange heavy! I litterally solo the 33 gqs nd repeatables and I`m not even in a guild! :p

I swore after cb I would never do another 33 gq haha but doing them, playing new classes doesn`t make it so tedious for me!

pme613

Rank 1
pme613
PostedJun 29, 2011 4:30 am
Thats weird! You see the word "Alliance" in my post above? I actually typed a different word then when I seen "alliance" I went wth and hit edit and the word I origanally typed is still there and not "Alliance!

Oh well! Anyways...............................

Esaal

Rank 0
Esaal
PostedJun 29, 2011 7:09 am
I agree with what Takumi said.
Work on getting Fame in Aven for your 43 Gear, instead.
Of course, you'll still need a decent amount of Gold for those Armors and Weapons, but the Set Effects are pretty amazing.

A good way to get Gold is to farm the Elites that spawn every hour on the Maps. All you need is one hit on them to get the Fame Box, and it's a good way to get tons of Terrified Thoughts, which sell for about 1 gold each. After a day of nothing but Elites, I had around 30-40 Terrified Thoughts.

Couple that with doing a GQ while waiting and Repeatables while waiting for the Elites, and by the end of the day, you can make a good 50+ gold, at least.

Check out the General Gameplay Board, as I think there are a few Guides for making money(I know one shows how to make Gold with crafting at the very least).