rovenjamerin

Rank 0
PostedJun 28, 2011 2:42 pm

Illusionist build?

How should I build my Illusionist?
Well, I'm currently lvl. 19 and have entered 17 knowledge points- all in Tongue Twister.
But now I don't really know where to spend my future points.One guide that I found said that I should level my Tongue Twister to rank 12 and then level Black Magic, which increases my Critical Rate.

But when I did a little stalking on the forums some helpful people said that Illusionists should only level Tongue Twister? I don't know maybe I misunderstood that.

So here's my question, should I use all of my points in Tongue Twister or put some in Tongue Twister and some in Black Magic aswell.
(Sorry if my english is bad)
Advertisement

Link5549

Rank 2
Link5549
PostedJul 02, 2011 2:31 pm
I hear cast speed is the most important, then focus on M-crit rate

rovenjamerin

Rank 0
PostedJul 04, 2011 12:48 am
But how many points exactly should i spend on cast speed and M-crit rate? Surprised
Should I like max out my cast speed?
Oh and sorry for my noobness.After posting this I soon realised that the knowledge tree is different for every class.

LastxResort

Rank 0
PostedJul 12, 2011 7:45 pm
Talents right because i went 15 i cast speed and now i don't know what to do put the rest in m crit rate or spread them out between rate damge and grimoir attack

CarnivorousVeg

Rank 0
PostedJul 12, 2011 8:29 pm
LastxResort wrote:
Talents right because i went 15 i cast speed and now i don't know what to do put the rest in m crit rate or spread them out between rate damge and grimoir attack  

Cast SPD > Crit Rate > Crit DMG

Always.

Stop Cast SPD at 17 for now, and then focus on Crit Rate. When we get a new cap, top off Cast SPD and divy up the rest of the points between Crit Rate and DMG.