AzureValkyrie

Rank 0
PostedAug 06, 2011 12:19 am
hi my login id is leopard15 and my ign is AzureValkyrie. I haven't done anything to spam and i've been offline for quite awhile. I tried the shoutbox but what i found was every single message was repeating itself over and over again. I couldn't at all read whatever was there and so yeahh i do need help on both being muted and the shoutbox. I'm in garnet
Advertisement

eskimobros

Rank 0
PostedAug 10, 2011 4:39 am

yeah..

i can't use world chat.
i don't know what i'm doing wrong, but i can use every other chat except for world and buzz. i recently started playing and i'm only level 7, so maybe that's it? i'm really confused and any help would be appreciated. thanks(:

eskimobros
NoahNebula

celestar

Rank 5.1
celestar
PostedAug 10, 2011 7:01 am
you need a world call for world chat and a buzz call item for buzz chat. Currently there is no buzz call item so buzz chat doesn't work. World call item can be purchase in the item mall if you run out. you get some from the yellow ball and from the free loot box.

...pray that there's intelligent life somewhere up in space, 'Cause there's bugger all down here on Earth. (Monty Python)

spottyc

Rank 0
PostedAug 15, 2011 3:28 am

chat

Hi my login is spottyc and my character name is Defyer , when i logged in 2 days ago i was not able to talk Sad im on emerald server usually ch 1 or 2 if anything can be done that'd be awesome -thx

Lucentos

Rank 0
PostedAug 21, 2011 1:11 am
Writing for me and my ingame couple: My Login is Lucentos and my couple`s Login is rapsytapsy, and our characters Lucentos and Rapsy today, when running in the game when doing storyline quests got muted suddenly. We`re from Emerald and playing at channel 1 and 6 usually. Will be grateful for your help.

ussrdirect

Rank 0
PostedAug 21, 2011 5:19 am
I was talking with a friend in a private chat. and was mute. Why??
'm online, waiting for help. ch 6

Account : ussrdirect
Server : Emerald
name : Marx_K_H

qorrr

Rank 0
qorrr
PostedAug 21, 2011 1:39 pm
server : Emerald account : qorrr name : Atreides
I joined in guild of one person (not spam in the world chat) and then my character cannot talk In-game .. please help. Ch 4. online.

daymos8

Rank 0
PostedAug 22, 2011 7:35 am
HI my login in the game is daymos8, my nickname is Dday the server i play is Aquamarine. and I'm not able to use my chat. i'm online right now.. thanks. Help me solve my problem please

brotherjgrji

Rank 0
PostedAug 28, 2011 2:25 pm
Login: brotherjgrji
Server: Emerald
Name: NotaFalcon
Online now

Stoyan1

Rank 0
PostedSep 06, 2011 6:53 am
Hello,
My login is : Stoyan1
Charactername : GenName8014
Server : Emerland
I can be online all day if it needs.
I dont know why my character is muted,I was waiting for trial party group and watching an website..when party was ready and I try to say something nothing goes in the window.
If u can say me I'm mute or not,and If I'm mute for how long time?