dreamocracy

Rank 3
dreamocracy
PostedJun 27, 2011 11:27 am   Last edited by dreamocracy on Sep 09, 2011 6:15 pm. Edited 1 time in total

What To Do If You Cannot Talk In-Game

Click here if you have been muted!
Help! I cannot talk in-game!
First off, ask yourself: Have I spammed or said anything that might have been taken as offensive recently?
  • If so: You have been temporarily muted to stop your spam/offensive language as a warning not to do it again.
  • If not: Not to fret! Unfortunately, innocent players get muted by accident, occasionally. (When gold-spamming bots are muted, for example.) Follow the steps below to get your voice back!

Here's what to do, if you think you have been wrongfully muted:
  • Check the current Game Sage list to find the names of GSes for your server.
  • Let a GS know that you were muted by mailing them in-game or contacting on the forums (NOT by making a thread on here) and let them know you have been muted. Provide your IGN and server, and a GM will be able to unmute you. You must be online for the GM to unmute, so this works best during Aeria's normal business hours.
  • Be patient - it will not be too long before you are unmuted and can chat freely again. Smile

>> If all else fails: Mutes do not last forever, so in time you should get your voice back.
Advertisement

vanpiro

Rank 0
PostedJul 10, 2011 8:42 pm
hi my login in the game is vanpiro .. my nick in game is BloodAngell the server I play is the q Emerald. and I'm not able to use my chat two days already. will faser three days today. q It was then my friend pointed me to send a message to you asking for help. I'm online right now .. thanks

soriinha

Rank 0
PostedJul 10, 2011 9:42 pm
Hi my login in the game is Soriinha .. my nick in game is Lezard the server I play is the Aquamarine. and I'm not able to use my chat. I'm not spammed and don't talk anything offensive. I'm online right now .. thanks

mc1415

Rank 0
PostedJul 11, 2011 12:11 am

Re: What To Do If You Cannot Talk In-Game

Click here if you have been muted!
HI my login in the game is mc1415, my nickname is Jcole the server i play is the Garnet. and I'm not able to use my chat. i'm online right now.. thanks

point01

Rank 0
PostedJul 11, 2011 12:44 am
HI my login in the game is point01, my nickname is TrojanVirus the server i play is Emerald. and I'm not able to use my chat. i'm online right now.. thanks

vanpiro

Rank 0
PostedJul 13, 2011 3:12 am
hi. I was wondering why my character can not use the game chat .. I have sent a message to you once and I am already asim nda said the five days will faser six today, hopefully able to help me q, pq oq faser but do not know. Server: Emerald Nickname: BloodAngell
IGN: vanpiro

awaiting results. Thank des d already

gazerock9

Rank 0
PostedJul 13, 2011 10:42 am
vanpiro wrote:
hi. I was wondering why my character can not use the game chat .. I have sent a message to you once and I am already asim nda said the five days will faser six today, hopefully able to help me q, pq oq faser but do not know. Server: Emerald Nickname: BloodAngell
IGN: vanpiro

awaiting results. Thank des d already  

hi! i already experienced this mute thing.. what i did was:

1. reported the mute incident via contact us.
2. after 2hrs or something like that the GM gave a reply on my ticket
3. Gm asked me to call the attention of the GS during peak hrs.
4. you can ask a friend to shout on the shout box or via world call. GS responded quickly
5. GS asked me to relog my char and YA-HA!!! im back in chatting.

hope this help guys PeacE n SmiLes ^_^

zackattack50

Rank 0
zackattack50
PostedJul 14, 2011 10:48 pm
hi, ive been muted and was wondering if someone could help me
the server i play on is emerald,channel9
login name zackattack50
nickname zackattack
its been a week since i was muted and now im starting to get a little mad about it seeing how iv had a lot of people try and help me
im normally online between 12:00 am and well the rest of the day so if you can please help

molo4nica

Rank 0
PostedJul 15, 2011 8:52 am
hi .
I hope you can help me.
being in the game received a personal message and a letter from the dealers in money and a letter from a friend (with purchase things when receiving).
bought from other resources, removed the letter and blocked merchant.
now can `t write in any chat room, but I read what others write.

Account : Molo4nica
Server : Emerald
name : HEBECTA (Lv50)

I have already sent a letter to Aeria@Info, but I have not helped.

how catch GM in Game ( if i can't talk) and when ?

Xaioli

Rank 1
Xaioli
PostedJul 23, 2011 8:10 pm
Hello, my Log in is Xaioli, IGN is Xaioli and I'm on Aquamarine. I've been muted and I haven't done anything "spammy". I'm online and if you could help, thanks : )