yss1977

Rank 0
PostedJun 27, 2011 7:36 am

forgot password plz help!

I used to play shiya before, but i forgot my account and password, could you send the acc and pin No to my register email plz?

I just remember the charter's name: Fish.In.Water. ULt Defender.

Thanks a lot!
Advertisement

pask81

Rank 5
pask81
PostedJun 27, 2011 9:20 am
If you remember the email address you used to register the oldf account, you can use the "forgot password" option on login to get a mail that will allow you to change password (also the account name is in the message you will get).

If you don't remember the email address you used to register, it won't be so easy to get back your account. In fact you need to give to GM enough proofs that the account was yours.

A good starting point to do so is this guide: http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=844805

It was written for hacked accounts, but should work also in your case.

There is no way you can get back your account knowing only the character names... we would be all in trouble if it was possible.

yss1977

Rank 0
PostedJun 27, 2011 9:32 am

I realy cant remember

I realy cant remember , coz I haven't played nearly 1 year, I have 2-3 accounts
I just remember the charter's name : Fish.In.Water. (Ult Defender) That's all.

So could you send the usename and pin No to this account's register email address please?

I have to check some my email address.

Thanks a lot!

pask81

Rank 5
pask81
PostedJun 27, 2011 9:50 am
No this is not possible. Think about it, I could have seen your char ingame and now I could ask password and account name just knowing your char names...

I can suggest another thing instead, logout then go here https://www.aeriagames.com/user/pass_request and try all your email address... hopefully one of them is the one you used to register with your old account. In this way you will be able to know your account and reset your password.

yss1977

Rank 0
PostedJun 30, 2011 9:02 am
No , my means u do not need post the username and pin No to my account register email address.

You can post to the email adress of Fish.In.Water that register email address if possible, I have a few email address, so I cant remember which one is for the Fish.In. Water's. So if u can help , please send the account name and pin No to the charter" Fish.In.Water's register email.

Thanks a lot !

pask81

Rank 5
pask81
PostedJun 30, 2011 9:42 am
The solution is quite easy. Log out, go here https://www.aeriagames.com/user/pass_request write Fish.In.Water in the account field and press send. Check all your mail address and the one that gets the resetting email is the right address.