oVermillion

Rank 0
oVermillion
PostedJun 26, 2011 7:44 am
Sorry for not helping most of you out (very busy T_T) but, for most out there with an issue on the crashes, it might be a UI (most likely) so ill give you a link to other sources which can help. And if these 2 post dose not help then ill try looking into it more thoroughly

UI cache 1
UI cache 2

*UPDATE*
Most users find it easy if they re-install the whole program again. Sadly not everyone has the same issue with the same solution.
Advertisement

21glitch

Rank 0
21glitch
PostedJun 26, 2011 7:55 am
Haha totally agree with you there vermillion. What kind of crash does your suggestion fix actually?
I'm having the Intel processor problem. Not sure whether I should stop doing the task manager thing. I don't want to make my computer die again and wait 15-30 minutes before I can switch it on. D:

Posted By Aeria Mobile

oVermillion

Rank 0
oVermillion
PostedJun 26, 2011 8:13 am
This tutorial fixes up "missing" items that was over written during the last maintenance.

Most users have the flashing/ disappearing/ other crash issue which is caused by the UI cache

spiritwolf31

Rank 0
PostedJun 26, 2011 10:35 pm

Eden Eternal stopped working

I have set exceptions for Eden thru all my firewalls, changed the UAC to allow it, turned off the UI, clicked the Optimize, run the game with lower FPS and tried all the things posted but I still crash. My game will give me the "Eden Eternal has stopped working" message every 4-10 minutes. If I have any longer than that then it is a good day...lol. Any suggestions?

oVermillion

Rank 0
oVermillion
PostedJun 26, 2011 11:34 pm
Besides that fact of re-installing, might be spec issue that you have, make sure all your graphic drivers are up to date Directx or so forth.

Veeatie

Rank 0
PostedJun 27, 2011 6:08 pm
oh i fixed my problem, restarted my computer 2 times XD and now im lvl 31 (well like 7% from 31) anywho if u try it hope it works for u too

TwilightShadow

Rank 0
PostedJun 27, 2011 10:58 pm
oVermillion wrote:
Sorry for not helping most of you out (very busy T_T) but, for most out there with an issue on the crashes, it might be a UI (most likely) so ill give you a link to other sources which can help. And if these 2 post dose not help then ill try looking into it more thoroughly

UI cache 1
UI cache 2

*UPDATE*
Most users find it easy if they re-install the whole program again. Sadly not everyone has the same issue with the same solution.  

I have tried both of these along with the deletion of the _Launcher (which only returns and crashes me again). I have also tried re-installing both from the main site and a mirror. These problems only started when I upgraded OS's from XP to 7. And before it's said, i tried changing the launcher compatibility. I simply don't know what to do anymore.

oVermillion

Rank 0
oVermillion
PostedJun 28, 2011 12:18 am
Can you at least launch the game?

Posted By Aeria Mobile

krazygansta

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
PostedJun 28, 2011 4:34 am
I understand what you did here. What I don't understand is, how did you keep your _launcher from appearing in the folder?

Eden Eternal (Emerald) - Sympathy

TwilightShadow

Rank 0
PostedJun 28, 2011 7:50 am
oVermillion wrote:
Can you at least launch the game?  

I CAN launch the game but as soon as I interact with something it crashes.