18%57 Votes
7%24 Votes
1 (Poor)
12%38 Votes
Total Votes :: 302 Votes

iLegacy

Rank 3
iLegacy
PostedJun 24, 2011 11:46 am   Last edited by iLegacy on Jun 26, 2011 5:35 am. Edited 2 times in total
I voted 4.
Currently I only have relations between MA and MT games, with a bit of DWO

For MA, I'm really glad that the GameGuard is up. Although it is not 100% Hackproof, at least something is done.

Other than that, there has been a slight lag issue and a server breakdown recently. Hopefully, they would be taken care of more professionally(Ok, so we know it is down, but at least when it is up someone should notify?)

Also, it needs more player forum event to introduce the forum. If it is possible, more promo and more participation prizes.

For MT, nothing much except the usual. However, hopefully the pressing issues like Shiva/Vishnu Nerf is settled soon. MT still lacks content and needs to be pushed.

Thankfully, the Summer LB Set is a Flat Rate, and the Butler Set came out as an FC already.

For DWO, it really lacks content and I only see people grind till the top. There needs to be an increase in community.

Those aside, both MT and MA has its localisation errors and such.

Also, there is a need to have a constant message telling people that Aeria Games Forum and the Shoutbox(General) hardly have any people and their shoutbox is different from their individual games.

I hope that Aeria will consider implementing Cherry Credits as a type of payment to buy AP to have an easier access than doing it online(as I do not trust online payment) or sms.

Thanks.
Advertisement

Pan2011

Rank 2
Pan2011
PostedJun 24, 2011 12:05 pm
I voted a 2.
My only game I play at Aeria Games is Dynasty Warriors Online.

The reasons are the following:

• Server is still unstable... and random disconnections/crashes can be seen.
  • Promotions are really heavily AP-based most of the time. Rarely, like one a month, that there will be non-AP event. I know that AGE is still a business, but the way how events are set up make this company looked like "milking customers money" company.
  • They have to make sure that announcements are CRYSTAL CLEAR! Like if the rewards will be distribute up to 14 business days from ending period of event , then stated so (NOT "14 days") because customers WILL think 14 days as counted all days including weekends.
  • I would rather see Aeria Games will less games and better management (and constant GM teams) over more games introduce every month, but then have to shift GM/PM from one game to another. It is hard for GM to manage when shift from one game to another (especially to different genre of the game), as each game have to treat, manage, and create events differently.

DWO Action Team is recently improve on tickets response. However, there are a lot of things needed to be improve this game, before it's too late...

Sincerely, Pan2011 (June 24th, 2011)

gamerdragon99

Rank 0
gamerdragon99
PostedJun 24, 2011 12:41 pm

The score that i gave was a 3

I do love Aeria games i feel that they do a good job.
The reason why i gave an average score is because the only two games that i play from Aeria are SMTO and ROTT unfortunately ROTT isn't out i thought it was a great game in alpha but the fact is that even though the GM's are active in the community stuff with AP which i like thats why i gave the 3 the other news is lacking in terms of actual date realse on the game and i know things take time but with the lack of news that weve had i think we should atleast be informed of something i know multiple people that i have asked to convert to rott are now losing interest due to lack of new info and deadness on the community.
Maybe if we had more contest the community would be more active prior to its realse.

On the other note SMTO the reason that i havnt been active on that is that i started playing rift the comminty seemed as thought it was dying slowly so i had tolet it go i do think its a great game but a game cant go anywhere like that.

besides that i like the rest at Aeria games like the AP contest there fun you guys rock in general love to give more feed back when rott comes out.

I havn't tried any of the browers games because im more of a download person but keep it up guys i love yall.

<a> </a>

JinSanadaDragon

Rank 2
JinSanadaDragon
PostedJun 24, 2011 12:53 pm
I choose two.

The only game I play is Dynasty Warriors Online, and I do feel that between the server bugs and crashes, and the lack of communication, much improvement is needed. The bugs are so bad that it is even causing Closed Beta players to leave to go play other games.

As far as the communication goes? It seems like unless things begin to get real chaotic, the communication just isn't there.

Despite the above problems, the quickness of how tickets and what not are handled, it's rather impressive.

Credit goes to Deviant Artist: theHybridEffect for the avatar.

Ryan_Osmond

Rank 2
Ryan_Osmond
PostedJun 24, 2011 1:04 pm
i give 4 for this month because of the good promo and event in both domo and ddtank, but we need a new patch for domo pls Very Happy

AlphaA2

Rank 1
AlphaA2
PostedJun 24, 2011 1:25 pm
My vote is 4.

- Aeria has been doing a rather fine job with Eden Eternal so far, even putting up a 1 Million AP reward event. And even if people didn't win, they still get items, which I find is rather nice for rewarding loyal players. Prizes could be slightly better but it's still good.

- Random server problems with some players. I had the same problem which caused me to die while fighting a monster and some of my friends also had massive DCs as well due to server problem.

- Sent in a 1:1, not exactly the best solution, but Aeria shows they do care.

- Some random stuff going on about GM favoritism for a specific Guild in Aquamarine server. Do not care though.

Overall, only main problem is the random massive DCs or lags players get sometimes. I find Aeria's service has improved since my time with Grand Fantasia.

Violonchel

Rank 0
Violonchel
PostedJun 24, 2011 1:29 pm
4. Other games are being run well, but Aeria has been keeping DoMO left to simmer with out much interaction from the GMs. I posted more about this in my survey monkey.

LedZepMan92

Rank 5
LedZepMan92
PostedJun 24, 2011 1:56 pm
I voted a 4, based on my limited interaction with Shaiya and Eden Eternal.

I can't remember the last time I saw a game release so crowded and chaotic as with EE. The flood of people was insane, as evidenced by the shoutbox activity. You chose the right man for the job though: PM tactics handled it about as well as possible. The GM activity level (forum/in-game events, SB interaction, etc.) is fantastic; keep it that way. It was rocky, but well-handled.

Shaiya's GM/PM team remains one of the better Aeria management teams. Shaiya's still a frustratingly developed game, though. I'm sure I don't need to list details, y'all read the forums.

Lechim

Rank 0
Lechim
PostedJun 24, 2011 2:34 pm
I actually voted 5. I just like the service and everything they do. The events, all just good.

hellzkitty

Rank 1
hellzkitty
PostedJun 24, 2011 2:46 pm
I Voted a 4